It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no such thing as Al-Zarqawi.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller
You're not very good at this "evidence" thing are you SS?

Just because somebody says something in a news story, it has no more veracity than if I were to write it here.

You're going around in circles.

Glad I am not the only one thinking ss is going in circles.

Votes Leveller for way above award

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Sure that one is a good source, but it does not prove he does not exist since the person who questioned it was a radical like Zarqawi.

Actually, the US APPOINTED that guy as negotiator. So he couldn't have been so radical.

If you don't belive him, that's up to you. But i'm just giving the evidence as to why i belive, "Zarqawi" does not exist.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister

And if Zarqawi exists in iraq, shouldn't iraqies be seeing him?

Again, the main course is coming.

Not if he doesnt want to be seen, Are you hungry, need to eat?

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Shouldn't you hold of your white washing, untill you eat the main course?

To use your own dining analogy.

So far you haven't even supplied a table to sit at - let alone anything to get our teeth into.
Promises of impending proof are tasteless. If you've got proof lay it on a table now - otherwise you might find that you are building yourself up for a fall.

If I go to a restaurant and the waiter tells me that he has a really fabulous dish for main course yet I've waited for hours and the starters that he supplied me with were bland, I'm going to be expecting a damn good main course. The problem is that I know from experience that it is going to be just as bad as the starter.

[edit on 10-5-2005 by Leveller]

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Washington Times - "Zarqawi attains mythic status in his Jordanian hometown"
Zarqawi seems to be everywhere and yet nowhere, plotting terrorist attacks in Britain, Spain and Jordan, while moving like a specter through Iraq's heart of darkness. Files labeled "Top Secret" bulge with details of his life, but much of the lore surrounding him is suspected to be rumor or misinformation.

A U.S. Marine Corps profile noted that he has a "possible prosthetic leg," a "possible shoulder injury" and a "possible Jordanian accent." He likes to travel alone, it revealed, as an "unassuming businessman" in a red Pontiac, gold sedan, white van or "any vehicle."
But the rumors about his prosthetic leg have been revised. "He's understood to walk with a limp," said one source.

No one knows for sure whether the Sunni fundamentalist is still hiding out in the Iraqi rebel stronghold of Fallujah. Many opponents of American policy view him as an invention — rather than a terrorist mastermind with cells all over Iraq, the Caucasus and Western Europe.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

It's like the story of Paul Bunyan and his big blue ox Babe. Or even a better comparison would be the Davinci Code. Sure there's some truth to the story, but there's more fiction than anything else. Every war needs a face behind it. A mastermind of evil. We had Hitler during WWII, Osama for the war in Afghanistan, and now that Saddam has been captured, we need another name for the evil in Iraq.

Fear is an excellent political weapon and here the US is screaming "Boogyman" by linking every little act of violence in Iraq to this guy. Sure he's a real person, but he's not responsible for the entire war the way the US would like you to believe. It's the old west and Rummy is in a show-down with the dastardly Zarqawi to save us all. How long can we go on believing Rummy is shooting at Zarqawi when no one ever sees Zarqawi, and no one really knows what he even looks like.

All we have to do is look for the one-legged man, with a bad shoulder driving a red Pontiac to Best Buy to replace the computer the took from him. I'd sure hate to be fighting this guy if he was in tip-top shape. We can't even kick him when he's down.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   
"going around in circles"

Well if pointing out, that the people who are meant to be seeing your boogy man are not seeing him is going around in circles.

Then where is that body you asked me to paste?

I think you are just trying in anyway you can, to discredit me.

The sources i gave are what they are, and the testimony i gave stands and speaks for itself. You can choose to belive it or not belive it. But you have to do some research in order to verify them or discredit them. In that case, i am not your baby sitter.

More and more, on the way....

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   

If you don't belive him, that's up to you. But i'm just giving the evidence as to why i belive, "Zarqawi" does not exist.

I have seen no solid evidence all have seen is suppostion
from you.

[edit on 5/10/2005 by shots]

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 08:34 AM
link   

If I go to a restaurant and the waiter tells me that he has a really fabulous dish for main course yet I've waited for hours and the starters that he supplied me with were bland, I'm going to be expecting a damn good main course.

Well wether or not you found them bland is not my concern. The guy eating it next to you, might like the taste. Frankly, your not really paying for this meal are you? I'm serving the evidence to support my belive, either way.

Why am i using the food analogy... :/ i don't know!

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
Every war needs a face behind it. A mastermind of evil. We had Hitler during WWII, Osama for the war in Afghanistan, and now that Saddam has been captured, we need another name for the evil in Iraq.

Yanno, I agree with you to quite a large extent. But the thing is, one can only offer an opinion on the subject. I reckon it's an interesting concept and one that could be well argued. The problem is that the originator of this thread doesn't seem capable of pulling that argument out of the hat because she/he has other political agendas. If you're going to give an opinion, you must be able to back it up with some sort of logic.
All we seem to have from the originator here is a "Jews and the US are keeping the war going in Iraq" hate tirade - no different from any other theory based on illogical ignorance.

And SS. To keep up the food analogy? I might not be paying for the food, but even if it's free, you can't expect to put dog# on a plate and expect me to eat it!!!!

If you want people to return to your restaurant you've got to supply them with something that will make them want to come back.
Of course, you might find one or two guys who like the taste of boiled turds, but that doesn't make it any more right.

[edit on 10-5-2005 by Leveller]

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   
So shots, you aren't buying the article form the Telegraph or the one from Washington Times? They seem like credible sources to me.

All we seem to have from the originator here is a "Jews and the US are keeping the war going in Iraq" hate tirade - no different from any other theory based on illogical ignorance.

I didn't notices the Jews in this conversation, but I'm not suprised. They get the blame for everything in the Arab world. I'm so sick of hearing that excuse. The US will find some excuse for the war. If not Zarqawi, then something else. Hey! the lack of WMDs didn't slow us down one bit. No sir, we just shift gears and keep on trucking.

[edit on 10-5-2005 by dbates]

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   

So shots, you aren't buying the article form the Telegraph or the one from Washington Times? They seem like credible sources to me.

No those sources were ok it is just the content of the stories that I disagree with. It is pure supposition to think he is nothing more then a myth. ss claimed in the begining she had proof yet after almost two days we keep getting the same evidence over and over. Several others have agreed with me in case you missed those posts so I am not alone.

We are all still waiting for this so called evidence and all we get is nothing more then an oppion.

edit to add

One has to keep in mind he had a mother who gave birth to him in Jordan and that essentially means ss is calling his mother a liar. Tell her if she is alive that is that she did not give birth to him and I am sure she would laugh at you, just like any mother would. That is again assuming she has not disowned him by now

[edit on 5/10/2005 by shots]

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   
you say you didn't notice the jews in this conversation.

That's because the jews where never mentioned.

Untill that racist what's his face mentioned them.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by shots

No those sources were ok it is just the content of the stories that I disagree with. It is pure supposition to think he is nothing more then a myth. ss claimed in the begining she had proof yet after almost two days we keep getting the same evidence over and over. Several others have agreed with me in case you missed those posts so I am not alone.

We are all still waiting for this so called evidence and all we get is nothing more then an oppion.

So now the sources are ok, where as before you where trying to discredit them. Now you say "it's the content". Well the content is first hand sources, first hand accounts, from real people, wether you choose to belive it or not.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

They don't set of bombs in markets, that's a MOSSAD psychological operation. Under the guise of "al Qaeda". They have been doing crap like that since the begining of their existance.

Mossad are a Muslim organisation are they?
I believe that you brought them into the argument unprompted.
Please elaborate on your above statement. I'd like to see how you wriggle out of it.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 09:05 AM
link   

So now the sources are ok, where as before you where trying to discredit them. Now you say "it's the content". Well the content is first hand sources, first hand accounts, from real people, wether you choose to belive it or not.

Here from my edit above

One has to keep in mind he had a mother who gave birth to him in Jordan and that essentially means ss is calling his mother a liar. Tell her if she is alive that is that she did not give birth to him and I am sure she would laugh at you, just like any mother would. That is again assuming she has not disowned him by now

Now if his mother gave birth to him how can you claim he does not exist

Are you calling her a liar? sure sounds like it to me

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I said at the begining, my evidence is based on two things.

The Contradictions in the official story. (That's the main course).

And the fact that the people who are meant to be living emong him, the iraqies, the fallujans, have never even seen him. (the peace of cake)

Infact, the resistance, who are meant to be "working with him", regected him and the idea of him.

with the sources i gave, I'm merely trying to demonstrate that.

As for the rest of it. I want to give you alot of evidence all at once. And there is this one... particularly elusive source, that lies both within my memory, and within my archives. LOL, i'm sure it's not elusive as "Zarqawi" though.

I'm determined to do this right. So if you like, go have a cup of tea and come back to this thread in a little while. Better yet, go have a peace of cake, and read the sources i gave you.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 09:13 AM
link   

I'm determined to do this right. So if you like, go have a cup of tea and come back to this thread in a little while. Better yet, go have a peace of cake, and read the sources i gave you.

Lol that is a good one since his mother will tell you she did give birth to him.
Now if she did give birth your whole point is moot. In order to prove he never existed you would have to prove his mother never gave birth to him or you would have to prove he was killed before the war started.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

They don't set of bombs in markets, that's a MOSSAD psychological operation. Under the guise of "al Qaeda". They have been doing crap like that since the begining of their existance.

Mossad are a Muslim organisation are they?
I believe that you brought them into the argument unprompted.
Please elaborate on your above statement. I'd like to see how you wriggle out of it.

If Quoted me, and proved my point. I never mentioned the word "jew", nor "jews". I did say MOSSAD. but i didn't have any racist, or religious bias in what i said. MOSSAD could be made up of jews, they could be made up athiests, they could be made up of buddists for all i care. What they are is an intelligence agency, that does false-flag ops, and psy-ops and kills civilians.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   
You claimed, that i said this!

But it's obvious i DID NOT make that comment, since the person who made it is adressing me as SS.

and you wrote.

Now if his mother gave birth to him how can you claim he does not exist

DO you even read this thread? or are you asleep?

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   
How am i expected to cook?

I don't have 8 hands you know. I'm not a mythical creature like someone else.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join