It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no such thing as Al-Zarqawi.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher

Originally posted by Syrian Sister
I'd belive in Santa Claus before i belive in that Phantom boogy man.

wow I am amazed at the intuitiveness of our members, 6 pages of replies, based on the above. Amazing

[edit on 5-9-2005 by worldwatcher]

No it was not that one statement alone, you have to take the title along with the other content, that is why there are so many responses.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I think Al-Zarqawi is real and he may be involved with the insurgency in Iraq. But I've read a lot of legit reports that suggest that his importance has been exagerated by the Bush administration and the US media.

There are also a lot of contradciting reports about Al-Zarqawi. Some claim he was severly injured in Afghanistan and lost a leg. The man in hostage vidoes that the US government often claims to be Al-Zarqawi often does not appear to be an amputee or using some type of prosthetist

Another report said that Al-Zarqawi was believed to be the master mind behind a botched major terrorist attack in Europe and the US military knew he was in Kurdish controlled territory in Iraq just prior to the US invasion of Iraq. The Pentagon requested permission to strike Al-Zarqawi's confirmed location on three occassions with Crusie missles and President Bush refused because he didn't want it to interfere with the attempts at coalition building before the invasion. Now he is supposed to be enemy number one in Iraq.

Another story which caused me concern was the one where US soldiers supposedly found a building marked "Al-Qaida" above the door following the final US assault on Fallujah that the US claimed was Al-Zarqawi's HQ. Come on this is not Cobra Commander off the GI JOE cartoon we are talking about. With every US spy satellite, plane and soldier looking for Al-Zarqawi and members of Al-Qaida I really doubt they would put something like that on the door of the building they are holding up in. If they did they are even less of a threat and bigger bumbling idiots than I thought.

Honestly I think Al-Zarqawi and all of Al-Qaida have been made out to be a much larger threat than they actually are. I think the people that attacked the US on 9/11 were Al-Qaida but they basically got lucky. I think they are a small group of radicals who are really poorly organized and trained. They amteurish in many of the ways they operate. I'm sure there are as many fanatic Americans, like Tim McVeigh of the Oklahoma City bombing case or Eric Robert Rudolph, who would like to carry out some type of attack on US soil as there are al-qaida terrorists who want to do the same. I think there is a threat but the Bush Administration with the help of the media has exagerated it to help justify the neo-cons plans for the Middle East.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I'd belive in Santa Claus before i belive in that Phantom boogy man.

Oh come on would the authorities lie to us.

first they told us he lost his leg, then he died and then the CIA identified him conclusively in the Nick berg video (even though all the people in the video wore masks).

obviously all these things are true.

I say we keep believing whatever the authorities tell us.

[edit on 9-5-2005 by judge]

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by afterdark

Nick Berg was killed by americans, buddy. Also, he was already dead before they showed the beheading on tape....did you see the video?
Rationality sucks, huh?

You should check out the re-'jigged" video done by a member of this forum.
When the video and audio are brought into correct synch Nick does appear to be alive.

Here it is

www.terroranalysis.com...

[edit on 9-5-2005 by judge]

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I appologise!

i hope you can forgive my missunderstanding.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 01:49 AM
link   
You proved, YOU PROVED Zarqawi doesn't exist!
Even though you where trying to do the opposite.

Your source which gave the "new picture of Zarqawi", was an american source, and it said that that picture was definetly Zarqawi.
www.indybay.org...

HOWEVER! That picture, came out from an iraqi puppet police source, which claimed it had captured Zarqawi. A source that was claimed to be wrong, by the US government itself!

So IF the man is the picture IS THE REAL ZARQAWI, shouldn't he be captured, shouldn't he be in iraqi jail? Which is it!?

CHECK AND MATE! You can always catch a liar out!

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Delta boy.

You wrote.

“those pics came from the labtop. terrorists usually dont give out the pics of themselves”

and

"we should thank him for leaving that laptop behind when he ran"

But your source said, those pictures came out in march. Where as the laptops where found a few weeks ago.

Also your source said,

“It's not clear how recent the photos are, obtained by CNN.”

But I’ll show you those pictures where obtained from an Iraqi police station, who thought they had zarqawi, and they made him do a profile shot. And then the US came and said, no no no, he wasn’t captured, that in the picture is not him. An now that sources uses those pics as “new pics of Zarqawi”? The lies of the US government/media are so unbelievable it’s insulting to our intelligence.

How can you claim that Zarqawi exists now? How can you stand here and claim it? From your very own mouth you made lies and excuses up for your government, you said they came from the laptops, HAH! The US government makes one ridiculous claim after another .

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Shots

I wrote:

Irrefutable for you, is different that irrefutable to someone else. Irrefutable evidence for you, would be what? give me an example?

You wrote:

Well a dead body would be good for starters

But how can a dead body prove someone DOESN’T Exist?

That’s what I meant when why I said, I can’t give “irrefutable” evidence that he doesn’t exist, you can’t prove a negative. And besides, how can i give you "irrefutable" evidence, when for you irrevutable is different to the irrefutable of someone else. However i did give you the Evidence that i promiced.

While my evidence may not be “irrefutable”, I did give you EVIDENCE and my Evidence was sound and plausible, and proved without a doubt, that the US was lying.

I am not trying to convince you. I couldn't careless wether you continue to belive in santa claus. I am here to tell the truth, that is all.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 02:36 AM
link   
And also.

here is a brief summary of the conversation (my version). the santa annology (it's the best).

Me: santa claus doesn't exist/
Shots: "prove santa claus doesn't exist"
me: be patient

later, that day.

me: well, santa claus doesn't exist, because no one has ever seen him, he was never found, no evidence exists about his history. And the stories that they claim about him, like how he never dies, and flies all over the world in a day are physically impossible.

shots: that's not enough, more, i want more, more more. Spoon feed me like CNN and FOX does.

me: ok, here is some testimony from people who are supposedly around Santa but who claim he doesn't exist. And here is some examples of physically impossible stories about him written by the people who want us to belive in him.

Shot: no that's not enough evidence, i want his Santa's dead body! That'll prove he doesn't exist!

Deltaboy: Here's some new photos of santa claus, we found them in a gift he left under the tree yesterday even though we had those photos a few months ago.

Look, he has a beard, he must be Santa!

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 02:38 AM
link   

with SOLID evidence that he does exist?
I've provided you with far more evidence that he doesn't exist, than exists evidence that he does.

I'll tell you why, Syrian Sister, because you are the one who made the assertion. That places you in the position of being responsible for the evidence.

Personally, I think it is cold-hearted for you to claim the man does not exist. I mean, what if his mother comes across this board and reads this? It would seriously hurt the poor woman's feelings. Have you ever stopped to consider her feelings? After all, this past Sunday was Mother's Day; think about her, for crying out loud!

Seriously, make decent statements and positions out of this thread or I'll place some people in the dog collar and chain!

It's an interesting concept, so everyone play nice.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 02:42 AM
link   
www.indybay.org...

Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, the terrorist leader believed to be responsible for the abduction of Kenneth Bigley, is 'more myth than man', according to American military intelligence agents in Iraq.

Several sources said the importance of Zarqawi, blamed for many of the most spectacular acts of violence in Iraq, has been exaggerated by flawed intelligence and the Bush administration's desire to find "a villain" for the post-invasion mayhem.

US military intelligence agents in Iraq have revealed a series of botched and often tawdry dealings with unreliable sources who, in the words of one source, "told us what we wanted to hear".

"We were basically paying up to $10,000 a time to opportunists, criminals and chancers who passed off fiction and supposition about Zarqawi as cast-iron fact, making him out as the linchpin of just about every attack in Iraq," the agent said.

"Back home this stuff was gratefully received and formed the basis of policy decisions. We needed a villain, someone identifiable for the public to latch on to, and we got one."

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Syrian sister, for a few days now ive watched u claim u have proof, yet all u do is give the same theory over and over, if u have proof lay it down..

but i dont think u do , becuase Ive figured it out..

Your really an aide to Zarqawi, your constantly reading so much about the aides getting captured u figure if u convince people he doesnt exist, you're neck will be saved?

Because really, yorr starting to sound desperate.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 02:49 AM
link   

I'll tell you why, Syrian Sister, because you are the one who made the assertion. That places you in the position of being responsible for the evidence.

Yes, and i gave evidence. But the simple point i'm trying to make is,you can't prove a negative, you can only expose that a proof of a positive is flaud. So i tell you again, i have contradicted the evidence that he does exists. You can take that as a "proof" if you like. Or you can leave it.

Anyway, More evidence, on the way!

Personally, I think it is cold-hearted for you to claim the man does not exist. I mean, what if his mother comes across this board and reads this? It would seriously hurt the poor woman's feelings. Have you ever stopped to consider her feelings? After all, this past Sunday was Mother's Day; think about her, for crying out loud!

Well, if the mother, of this non existant man, actually exists, then i hope she comes in and sets us all straight. OK?

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Your using Santa to backup your theorie?
He's a childerens fantasy character for cripes sake,
him being fake, doesnt really substantiate your claims that zarqawi is,
show your proof,
come on, stop replying with some halfwitt repsonse to everyones misshapps in typing, actually put forward your underlying EVIDENCE that he is fake, because that is the ONLY thing that will change peoples minds

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 02:51 AM
link   
OOOOOOH I C, so because u believe UR news story, it must be true, and our news stories must be fake,
I SEE YOUR EVIDENCE Now...

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by GlobalDisorder
Syrian sister, for a few days now ive watched u claim u have proof, yet all u do is give the same theory over and over, if u have proof lay it down..

but i dont think u do , becuase Ive figured it out..

Your really an aide to Zarqawi, your constantly reading so much about the aides getting captured u figure if u convince people he doesnt exist, you're neck will be saved?

Because really, yorr starting to sound desperate.

Very ammusing
, perhaps this forum IS going to be entertaining after all.

"Proof", to lay it down you say, so what all the evidence i gave, the testimony of the people, Patience patience me amigos. The article is in my archives and it's on the way.

Your source which gave the "new picture of Zarqawi", was an american source, and it said that that picture was definetly Zarqawi.

HOWEVER! That picture, came out from an iraqi puppet police source, which claimed it had captured Zarqawi. A source that was claimed to be wrong, by the US government itself!

You keep capturing "Zarqawi aides". But how many Aides does Zarqawi have? The same number of elfs that santa has!

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 02:57 AM
link   

OOOOOOH I C, so because u believe UR news story, it must be true, and our news stories must be fake,

you confuse yourself. i'll be back in half an hour to set you straight.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 03:00 AM
link   
U dont even answer peoples quetsions,
all u say is patience, patience in time in time,
well i persnoally think ur fulla *expletive*

sorry about the typo's.

Unless u have something which is backing up your theories, please dont answer this post, andi will stop posting in this thread u have created.

*snip*
*Bypassing censors with creative spelling isn't cool. Stop it!*

[edit on 10-5-2005 by dbates]

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I have already given you alot of evidence. But don't you worry, don't you fret. More is on the way.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 03:15 AM
link   
uve actually given jack all...
just news quotes and snipps..

like i said, why should we believe ur news stories and not ours?
oooo because U beleive urs huh...
well afraid it takes more than that
why dont u stop dicking about and show ur evidence

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join