It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no such thing as Al-Zarqawi.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Then you are the one that has to prove that she exists.

Isn't that how i was told things work around here.

I await your proof.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister
If Quoted me, and proved my point. I never mentioned the word "jew", nor "jews". I did say MOSSAD. but i didn't have any racist, or religious bias in what i said. MOSSAD could be made up of jews, they could be made up athiests, they could be made up of buddists for all i care. What they are is an intelligence agency, that does false-flag ops, and psy-ops and kills civilians.

So it's pure and utter coincidence that they happen to be Jewish?
But why even mention them in the first place then? Why not the CIA or MI5?
Why not an intelligence agency that is actually working in Iraq? You've got a lot of nationalities to choose from. The last time I looked there were dozens of nations supplying military help to the coalition in Iraq.
Yet you chose to name a secret service that has nothing to do with the Iraqi situation?

Furthermore, it doesn't matter about the methods that Mossad employs unless you are claiming that they employ them in Iraq. Due to the geographical postioning of Iraq and the sensitivity of the Israeli subject, why even bother mentioning Mossad unless you are insinuating something?
Is it possible that you what you really believe is the Syrian government line? The same line that states that every dead US soldier and every dead Iraqi policeman is executed by glorious Freedom fighters? Whereas every dead innocent civilian is the victim of insidious Western/Israeli secret service operations?

Please don't play the innocent. Don't deny that you haven't heard or been bombarded with the above. It won't wash. It's Syrian propaganda.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   
zaraqawi exsists but will be apprhended soon

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   

So it's pure and utter coincidence that they happen to be Jewish?
But why even mention them in the first place then? Why not the CIA or MI5?

I don't know if they are jewish, i didn't walk up to each MOSSAD agent, and ask them about their religious belives now did i? Who knows, half of them could be athiests, they could have lost their faith etc.. Jewish doesn't necceserally mean zionist you know. Or do you like to generalise people, that's very racist.

And you say, i didn't mention the CIA or MI5. I thought i did mention the CIA, if not on this thread then on another, infact i ussually mention the CIA/MOSSAD together like one body, because they collaborate with each other so much.

Please don't play the innocent. Don't deny that you haven't heard or been bombarded with the above

You say i've been bombarded with propoganda. Since i don't live in Syria, i don't hear the "syrian government line" as you say. Do you listen to the Syrian government line? If so, can you please provide some examples of that line?

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   
This is about the existance of Zarqawi.

NO if you don't mind, stop harrassing me and attacking me personally, and give me a chance to do my cooking.

Thankyou.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   
cook me up the evidence to support your claim that Zarqawis mother exists.

I'm hungry for you cooken'

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   

You claimed, that i said this!

No I did not what I said was this

Here from my edit above

One has to keep in mind he had a mother who gave birth to him in Jordan and that essentially means ss is calling his mother a liar. Tell her if she is alive that is that she did not give birth to him and I am sure she would laugh at you, just like any mother would. That is again assuming she has not disowned him by now

Now if his mother gave birth to him how can you claim he does not exist

Are you calling her a liar? sure sounds like it to me

[/quote

DO you even read this thread? or are you asleep?

Oh I can read just fine that is why I enlarged the print for you this time around I never stated you said it I said was from an edit of my own

[edit on 5/10/2005 by shots]

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lanotom
Wait. There's new photos.

And notice how they made sure to give him a profile in the photo.

www.indybay.org...

Hey Syrian this is the source provided by Lanotom not by me, i used his source he provided.

make sure to check the posts before u decided to respond. i did not provide that source i provided the Bahrain Times source.

[edit on 10-5-2005 by deltaboy]

in this thread i post this source

www.bahraintribune.com...

[edit on 10-5-2005 by deltaboy]

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by shots

You claimed, that i said this!

No I did not what I said was this

Here from my edit above

One has to keep in mind he had a mother who gave birth to him in Jordan and that essentially means ss is calling his mother a liar. Tell her if she is alive that is that she did not give birth to him and I am sure she would laugh at you, just like any mother would. That is again assuming she has not disowned him by now

Now if his mother gave birth to him how can you claim he does not exist

Are you calling her a liar? sure sounds like it to me

[/quote

DO you even read this thread? or are you asleep?

Oh I can read just fine that is why I enlarged the print for you this time around I never stated you said it I said was from an edit of my own

You said, "now if his mother gave birth to him, how can you claim he doesn't exist?"

I never said his mother gave birth to him. I never even claimed he had a mother. You said that. So you have to prove it now, i'm awaiting your proof.

What came first, the chicken or the egg.

Anyway, i'm gathering all the evidence you asked me for, come back later to read it. But i hope in the mean time, you provide your case for wether Zarqawis mother exists.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I don't know if they are jewish, i didn't walk up to each MOSSAD agent, and ask them about their religious belives now did i? Who knows, half of them could be athiests, they could have lost their faith etc.. Jewish doesn't necceserally mean zionist you know. Or do you like to generalise people, that's very racist.

Where did you get "zionist" from? I never even mentioned Zionism.
As for not knowing wether or not Mossad agents are Jewish? Please get real. We're expected to overlook your supposed ignorance on this subject yet swallow your words of wisdom regarding another in the same geographical area?

And you say, i didn't mention the CIA or MI5. I thought i did mention the CIA, if not on this thread then on another, infact i ussually mention the CIA/MOSSAD together like one body, because they collaborate with each other so much.

So you admit to tying Mossad into the Iraqi situation then? And yes, you did mention the CIA. But they are actually relevant to the subject!!! And no, you didn't mention them in the same context as you did Mossad.

You say i've been bombarded with propoganda. Since i don't live in Syria, i don't hear the "syrian government line" as you say. Do you listen to the Syrian government line? If so, can you please provide some examples of that line?

You don't live in Syria? OK, I can believe that. You don't read Syrian media? OK. I can even believe that. But you aren't aware of the conspiracy theory that I outlined? I don't believe that.

As for the Syrian government line have you never heard of the "Teshreen" newspaper? It's famed for it's accusations that the US and Israel pulled off 9/11, that US soldiers routinely steal body parts from dead Iraqis and other gems, including the one which I've pointed out above.
And before you say "That's not the government line", I should also point out that nothing gets printed in the Syrian media unless it's given the go ahead by the regime in Damascus.

www.memri.de...

By the way. Notice that I actually supply the evidence that you asked for

Let's add a bit more shall we?

"one or two of these groups, are mossad fronts, they bomb iraqi civilians, they defame the resistance, they are a counter-insurgency group. Al Qaeda, is something like that."

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I couldn't really give a # about the semantics regarding your wordplay between Judaism, zionism or Mossad. But it's pretty plain to see that you're trying to lay the blame for the terrorist killings in Iraq at the feet of Israel.

[edit on 10-5-2005 by Leveller]

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I appologise.

I assumed the article came from you.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Then you are the one that has to prove that she exists.

Isn't that how i was told things work around here.

I await your proof.

AKA Ahmad Fadeel Nazzal al-Khalayleh

Born: 20-Oct-1966
Birthplace: Zarqa, Jordan

Religion: Muslim
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Sexual orientation: Straight

Level of fame: Niche
Executive summary: Top al Qaeda operative in Iraq

Palestinian born in Jordan, purportedly a biochemicals expert. He has a prosthetic limb and/or pegleg, which was fitted in May 2002 for reasons unclear. In early 2004, a letter was discovered documenting some of Zarqawi's problems in Iraq, as well as his intention to foment civil war between the Shia and Sunni. The U.S. Government has placed a $10M bounty on Zarqawi's head, later raising it to $25M. Purportedly he is the murderer of U.S. contractor Nick Berg.

Mother: (d. 29-Feb-2004 in Amman, Jordan)
www.nndb.com...

www.cnn.com...

www.newsmax.com...

www.foxnews.com...

As you can see according this this source she died in 2004 so obvioulsy she once existed.

The rest of the links say the very same thing that he was born in Jordan are you now calling them all liars

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Yesterday's diplomatic row erupted even as a Jordanian court sentenced in absentia Iraq's most-feared terrorist -- who was born in Jordan -- to a 15-year prison term.

As news emerged of the largely symbolic sentencing of Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, whose whereabouts are unknown, his al-Qaida in Iraq organization claimed responsibility for a suicide bombing that killed a top anti-corruption official in northern Mosul. Al-Zarqawi already has been sentenced to death twice by Jordan.

pittsburghlive.com...

There you have Jordan sentenced him to death not once but twice albeit in
absentia. So Jordan sure thinks he is real or are you now going to call officals in Jordan liars????

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   
www.discardedlies.com...

Oh and let us not forget Spain also wants him

I do believe that he is also wanted by Afgan officals, however I cannot state that as fact since I have yet to find a source that states they want him...

For a man that does not exist it sure seems odd that so many countries want him

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   

AMMAN, JORDAN – The connection between Osama bin Laden and Abu Musab al-Zarqawi was cemented with Mr. bin Laden's latest taped statement on Tuesday, in which he praised the Jordanian militant and said anyone who participates in Iraq's Jan. 30 election will be considered an infidel and fair game for attack.

www.csmonitor.com...

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Three of the sources you gave, don't even mention his mother!

the only source that did, www.nndb.com... , said the following.

Mother: (d. 29-Feb-2004 in Amman, Jordan)

It doesn't even give a name.

The same source also admits that:

"He has a prosthetic limb and/or pegleg"

AAAh so you admit he has only one leg. He is jumping of trucks while only having one leg? He is running away into houses, faster than the US can catch him, with only one leg?

There you go, another contradiction that is evidence that Zarqawi doesn't exist.

And i wasn't even trying.

Well, i am going to go eat now, litterally. come back later to tase my delicous cooking.

[edit on 10-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Your very own post says Zarqawi only has one leg.

Where as the US government claimed the man in the berg video was zarqawi, and that man has two legs.

So why this contradiction? *gasp* could it be that they are, lying?

-be back soon.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Abu Musab al-Zarqawi
[Categories: Jordanian people, Al-Qaida, 1966 births]

Abu Musab al-Zarqawi (Quick Facts about: Arabic
The Semitic language of the Arabs; spoken in a variety of dialectsArabic: ابو مصعب الزرقاوي) (possibly born on October 20, 1966) is a shadowy Quick Facts about: Jordanian
A native or inhabitant of JordanJordanian national who is wanted as an international Quick Facts about: terrorist
A radical who employs terror as a political weapon; usually organizes with other terrorists in small cells; often uses religion as a cover for terrorist activitiesterrorist. He is from the town of Quick Facts about: Zarqa
City in northwestern JordanZarqa, a poor and crime-ridden industrial town 30 minutes northeast of Quick Facts about: Amman
The capital and largest city of JordanAmman. One Quick Facts about: alias
A name that has been assumed temporarilyalias, Ahmad Fadeel al-Nazal al-Khalayleh
(Arabic: أحمد فاضل النزال الخلايله), is believed to be his real name.(*) (*) (*) As a suspected Islamist Quick Facts about: militant
A militant reformermilitant, Zarqawi is believed to be violently opposed to the presence of U.S., Quick Facts about: Israel
Jewish republic in southwestern Asia at eastern end of Mediterranean; formerly part of PalestineIsraeli and allied military forces in the Islamic world.

In personal accounts Zarqawi is usually described as somber and unintelligent, with a violent temper. He is alleged by some to be a senior al Qaida associate of Quick Facts about: Osama bin Laden
Arab terrorist who established al-Qaeda (born in 1957)Osama bin Laden and head of the Quick Facts about: Iraq
A republic in the Middle East in western Asia; the ancient civilization of Mesopotamia was in the area now known as Iraq; modern government is involved in state-sponsored terrorismIraq-based Quick Facts about: Ansar al-Islam
www.absoluteastronomy.com...

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
(possibly born on October 20, 1966)

Possibly?

How'd you know that, do you have his birth certificate?

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   

(possibly born on October 20, 1966)

Possibly?

How'd you know that, do you have his birth certificate?

You do have a problems reading don't you? it was in one of the previous posts that stated his mother died in feb 2004.

Here are some more you can call liars they claim they spent time in jail with him.

www.csmonitor.com...

Now I would say it is kind of hard to spend time in jail with someone that never existed wouldn't you say?

Now lets recap Germany wants Him, as does Jordan, Spain and of course the US. Note three out of the four countries are other then the US kind of makes you go hummmmmmmm again since they think he is real.

Then you have a google search with approx 45,000 hits that state he was born in Jordan, Granted some are duplicates however even if you take 50% of 45000 you still have 22,500 that state he was born in jordan unlike you, I provided all the original links

Again you get another F

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join