It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no such thing as Al-Zarqawi.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogue1

Originally posted by Syrian Sister
Are baby killing bastards who are blackening the good reputation of australia.

I will shout it from the roof tops.

I will say it on television.

I will send it through the internet.

Well suit yourself, it just makes you look even more stupid, especially since the war teh Australians haven't killed a single person. DUH !!!

As for why i'm in australia, we imigrated here, we where almost begged to come here, because of my fathers great qualifications.

ROFLMAO, ok, it couldn't have possibly been round the other way

Don't worry, i am leaving this # hole as soon as i can. But remember, i would fight to defend australia, much harder than you ever would.

Yes you sound like a very proud Australian citizen who would defend this country
Pull the other one, the only person you seem to be deceiving is yourself.

Lets face it you spew out so much crap you forget what you're saying most of the time; you are full of contradictions and a bald faced liar.

Where did you protest in public and give a speach about Aussie soldiers being baby killers ? LIAR

LOL, you call me liar liar, and the mods tell ME off ? Yes, this website is certainly fair and impartial, hah!

no it couldn't have been any other way rogue, because that's the way it was.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bikereddie

I didn't know we where not allowed to insult orgonisations. If that is the case, then can you please ask everyone to stop insulting the iraqi resistance. thankyou.

Then why do you continue to insult the coalition? Thankyou...........

Well bikereddie, if it is against the rules to insult orgonisations, and if you or crowne can show me where in the rules it says that. Then i can't insult the "coalition" and you can't insult the resistance.

AS for shots. No i wouldn't say the website is bias.
go ahead and show me where oh where is there a video of "zarqawi" talking.

You can't. Because no such video exists.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I think you will find that the quote within the quote i made, was by you.
We will continue to "insult" the terrorists, because you are hell bent on promoting them.

Time and time again, you have evaded answering questions put to you. You always have some incredible answer to everything that is posed to you. You can never be wrong, yet you have been prooven to be so by countless people, and you still continue steadfastly to believe the information you post as the whole truth.

[edit on 22-5-2005 by Bikereddie, due to excessive quoting]

[edit on 22-5-2005 by Bikereddie]

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   

AS for shots. No i wouldn't say the website is bias.
go ahead and show me where oh where is there a video of "zarqawi" talking.

I did I gave you one link were Muslims dismissed what he said. Are you calling them liars?

www.arabnews.com...

Now how can they dismiss something that does not exist?

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Ofcource the quote that you wrote was by ME, but it was crowne who was telling me i can't insult military orgonisations.

So if by rules, i can't insult the marines, you can't insult the resistance. Or is there some hypocracy here?

Crowne hasn't really answered my question on that.

shots

What does people saying, what was claimed Zarqawi said is false, have to do with anything?

Where is your website with a video or audio of "Zarqawi" making a statement. I'm still waiting.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Iraq Qaeda says Zarqawi wounded, urges prayers-Web

Kindly note the source asking for prayers is Al Qaeda

For a guy that does not exist he sure gets wounded a lot.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   

shots

What does people saying, what was claimed Zarqawi said is false, have to do with anything?

Where is your website with a video or audio of "Zarqawi" making a statement. I'm still waiting.

I did I gave you a link where Muslims dismissed what he said. Short memory huh? One can only assume you are too lazy to find out the truth by reading your garbage websites poopaganda. As I stated I am sure they have the info, but I do not go to those kinds of websites, the FBI might be watching and tracking those that visit the sites and I do not want to be put on some watch list. You can if you want, but not me

www.arabnews.com...§ion=0&article=64056&d=20&m=5&y=2005

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots

shots

I did I gave you a link where Muslims dismissed what he said. Short memory huh? One can only assume you are too lazy to find out the truth by reading your garbage websites poopaganda. As I stated I am sure they have the info, but I do not go to those kinds of websites, the FBI might be watching and tracking those that visit the sites and I do not want to be put on some watch list. You can if you want, but not me

www.arabnews.com...§ion=0&article=64056&d=20&m=5&y=2005

Exactly you gave me a link where some people dismissed what was claimed to be said by him.

You never gave me the link of the place where he supposedly said what he said.

You can't do that. Because it doesn't exist.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Exactly you gave me a link where some people dismissed what was claimed to be said by him.

You never gave me the link of the place where he supposedly said what he said.

You can't do that. Because it doesn't exist.

No I did not give you the link for the reasons I stated, unlike you I do not want to get on some watch list.

The link I did give you did prove that others obviously believe in his existance or they would not have dismissed what he said after they heard or read his comments. Logic tells you they had to know the content first or they would not deny it would they?

Now once again are you calling them liars? Or better yet are you calling the website that posted a notice yesterday asking people to pray for him liars?

Either way your whole arguement has now been smashed big time, by yesterdays news where reports say that Al queda is saying he was injured.

Just in case you do not know it, you cannot injure a boogyman or mtyhical beast

news.yahoo.com...:736

[edit on 5/25/2005 by shots]

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I'm calling the people you quoted, never claimed to belive that Zarqawi existed, They merely said, what claimed Zarqawi said, was false.

As for the website, yes, I'm calling the people who said to pray for him LIARS.

Yes, LIARS.

Who do you think makes these "websites" which we never even see. Non other than the US.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   

They merely said, what claimed Zarqawi said, was false.

No No here in part is what, some of them stated and it is not as you claim false.

1. Trying to find justification is not saying it is false.

2. and saying We reject and condemn all operations that kill civilians
is not saying the information is false either but nice try.

“These people killed in Iraq are innocent and his description of them as martyrs is of no benefit. He is only trying to find justifications for his terrorism,” said Bahraini Shiite cleric Sheikh Ali Salman.

Lebanon’s top Shiite cleric Grand Ayatollah Mohammed Hussein Fadlallah said: “Now in Iraq we see car bombs and the military operations are killing civilians and only kill a small percentage of occupiers. We reject and condemn all operations that kill civilians.

As for the website, yes, I'm calling the people who said to pray for him LIARS.

Yes, LIARS.

Interesting you are calling the websites that support your side liars, yes interesting indeed. Does that mean you are a traitor to your own cause:d:

Who do you think makes these "websites" which we never even see. Non other than the US.

No the ones I saw on CNN news (there were several of them all in Arabic I might add) were quoted as saying nothing but praise for the jerk, hardly something the US would promote, but again nice try at distorting the truth.

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   
your still not understanding.

They aren't even mentioning wether those statements really come from the supposed "zarqawi" or not.

They are simply stating they disagree with whatever is in those statements.

They don't like killing civilians, but they like killing occupation soldiers.

Interesting you are calling the websites that support your side liars, yes interesting indeed. Does that mean you are a traitor to your own cause:d:

They don't support my cause, they support the american cause by help perpetuate the lie and the myth of the CIA created Al Zarqawi. They aren't our side, they are the enemy.

"No the ones I saw on CNN news (there were several of them all in Arabic I might add)"

The ammusing thing is that you think just because something is in arabic makes it from an arabic person. As if the CIA can't learn arabic, lol or atleast can't higher an arabic speaking writer.

" quoted as saying nothing but praise for the jerk, hardly something the US would promote, but again nice try at distorting the truth. "

Actually your government would propomote it,because it perpetuates their myth that zarqawi exists and has a following. And that's the truth.

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   

as posted by Syrian Sister
Actually your government would propomote it,because it perpetuates their myth that zarqawi exists and has a following. And that's the truth.

Just as there is no such thing as Allah or God or Santa and the Bunny Rabbit, I would imagine, huh, Syrian Sister?

Zarqawi is the actual tooth fairy...bet.

seekerof

[edit on 19-9-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

as posted by Syrian Sister

Just as there is no such thing as Allah or God or Santa and the Bunny Rabbit, I would imagine, huh, Syrian Sister?

Zarqawi is the actual tooth fairy...bet.

seekerof

[edit on 19-9-2005 by Seekerof]

yes to everything but the God bit.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   

And reasons behind that opinion.

But first i'd like to see everyones reaction, especially the idiots who will attack me without having heard what i have to say..

REPLY: .... then you should have presented your "evidence" first. How can you not expect people to say negative things without it.

Other than his having pictures, birth records, family, etc, which would indicate he exists.

What a waste of space and bandwidth... even for a newbie.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Considering recent events, I believe this particular thread is dead.

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join