It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no such thing as Al-Zarqawi.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 03:22 AM
link   
it's funny you keep crying out for more, but you don't even adress the evidence i already gave.

Nice new word by the way. Frankly, i'm suprised some peoples brains can learn human language.

Sad you have been reduced to childish insults and name calling, because you can't intellectually refute the evidence i've given. But if you want to be childish, i can be that too, i'm just a teenager after all. I've a new word too. It's called Moot, only i know the definition of this word. And you sir, are a moot!

Anyway, as i said, i will be back in half an hour, with some ammo!
Stay tuned.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 03:27 AM
link   

just news quotes and snipps..

What else would you have me post other than articles, can one post physicial objects? i wonder.

like i said, why should we believe ur news stories and not ours?

Because i have shown your news stories to be self contradictory.

The brain drain of a moot, is a moot of a brain drain.
Sigh. 30 minutes..

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 04:17 AM
link   
To be brutally honest SS, you've done nothing but spam this thread with baseless opinion. Nowhere have I seen anything that backs up your theory.
Put your money where your mouth is - prove it.

All this "you're not very clever if you don't agree with me" claptrap is very tiresome too. It actually backfires and shows you to be the ignorant one on this subject. Again, if you could back your theory, you would give evidence.

Your claim that the Israelis are responsible for the attacks in Iraq merely further illustrates your prejudice and ignorance. As anyone who reads the news can tell you, a lot of the attacks are caused by suicide bombers - this is not an Israeli tactic but it does happen to be a tried and tested Muslim fundamentalist action. It is highly improbable that the Israelis could find one of their own people to drive a suicide bomb at a target let alone have the ethics to use this method. History and logic therefore tells us that it is Muslims who are yet again killing Muslims in Iraq. Is that so very shocking? Especially when one remembers that the people of the Middle East have been at each other's throats for centuries - not even putting the Jews into this equation.
It seems that many Muslims just can't accept the fact that atrocities are carried out in the name of Allah by the very people who they would call their country men. Stop burying your head in the sand SS. Recognise that the problem is with your own people - not others. Until the people finally admit to having a problem, they can never do anything about it. The insurgents will target and kill innocents and the ignorant will blame the innocents - it's a vicous circle.

As for the subject in hand? Zarqawi may or may not exist. Either way, you have done absolutely nothing so far in this thread to promote either theory. What is certain though is that Muslim is still killing Muslim. Ignore that fact at your peril.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 06:09 AM
link   
"quote: Allawi ordered the attack on Fallujah after the hardline clerical leadership there refused to hand over foreign extremists, including Jordanian terror mastermind Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, who the Americans believed operated out of the Sunni Muslim city 65 kilometers (40 miles) west of Baghdad.

Fallujah clerics claimed al-Zarqawi was not in the city.

Good catch Delta "

The clerics "refused to hand him over" saying that "we can't hand over someone who doesn't exist". Get it?

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 06:10 AM
link   
in a nice neat package, just for you.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister

Anyway, as i said, i will be back in half an hour, with some ammo!
Stay tuned.

Oh my you still need more time in addition to the 48 hours ago where you claimed you had evidence..

Tapping foot on floor waiting, waiting and waiting for evidence you clearly do not have.

[edit on 5/10/2005 by shots]

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 06:45 AM
link   

And reasons behind that opinion.

But first i'd like to see everyones reaction, especially the idiots who will attack me without having heard what i have to say..

What, you think your the first to make a silly claim like this? I think its even been phrased the same.

Frankly, I could careless about one person, the day of cutting off the snakes head to kill the body is over.

So, now some proof please.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 06:55 AM
link   
frankly, it takes a bit of time to go through almost 3 years of archives.

but this cake is going to be yummy when it's finnished cooking.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 07:02 AM
link   

frankly, it takes a bit of time to go through almost 3 years of archives.

but this cake is going to be yummy when it's finnished cooking.

Just make darn sure you include linkedsources rather then just your word that it came from your archive OK?

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Maybe next time , you will reframe from saing you have proof, untill the point you have compiled the data you need, AND go over it, because at this point you are wasting peoples time.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Those who are supposed to be among him, the iraqi people, and are supposed to be seeing him all the time, deny that they have ever seen him, and even deny that he exists.

The following, is evidence i already posted, and new evidence. Enjoy.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Fallujah: History in the making
Helen Williams, Youth Aid Iraq,

The Islamic Party of Iraq have pulled out of the Interim Government over the impending massacre. A representative from the party cited the

terrible living conditions endured by Fallujah's residents who have no water or electricity. He told how many of the inhabitants had fled

- some to houses in Bagdad and around Fallujah, but most of them suffering in tented camps around their home city - all becoming refugees

in their own country - all internally displaced by a war they did not start. And many, if they survive, will return to houses of rubble,

shatterd homes and shattered lives.

He went on to say (as do all Iraqis) that the 'terrorist' Zarkawi did not exist, calling him an 'American phantom' and he demanded that

the onslaught on Fallujah be stopped straight away.

So you see, the people, who are meant to be among him, who are meant to see him all the time. Do not belive that he exists.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Speakers at a street demonstration in Falluja denied that Zarqawi was in the city. One of them, a young cleric, said that they did not

need Zarqawi’s help. “The people of Falluja have men that love death the way the infidels love life!” he shouted. Sheikh Janabi said that

the United States was using Zarqawi as a pretext to attack Iraqis, just as it had once used weapons of mass destruction.

www.iraq-war.ru...

----------------------------------------------------------------------
www.iraq-war.ru...

Fallujah militants vow revenge on Iraq’s prime minister, defense minister
By: AFP on: 11.11.2004 [03:53 ] (238 reads)

11 November 2004

BAGHDAD - A videotape posted on Thursday .......

The tape was broadcast late Wednesday by Al-Jazeera television and featured a group of men said by the station to be 20 Iraqi soldiers

during operations in Fallujah. The men wearing Iraqi uniforms were shown with their backs to the camera.

Al-Jazeera did not broadcast the audio portion of the tape but said the militants promised not to kill the prisoners it was holding but

warned others captured later would be slain.

Allawi ordered the attack on Fallujah after the hardline clerical leadership there refused to hand over foreign extremists, including

Jordanian terror mastermind Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, who the Americans believed operated out of the Sunni Muslim city 65 kilometers (40

miles) west of Baghdad.

On the tape, the speaker labeled both al-Zarqawi’s alleged presence in Fallujah and Saddam Hussein’s purported weapons of mass destruction

as “synthetic phrases” used by those “who sold their religion and their homeland for money, which is a small percentage of what the

American mercenaries are earning.”

NOTE: in the above, it is said, fallujah leaders "refused to hand over foreign extremists", but they "refused to hand them over, saying

that they can't hand over someone that doesn't exist". Get it? More evidence to suggest that? HERE, TAKE IT.

www.iraq-war.ru...

Quote:
Fallujah negotiator questions Zarqawi ultimatum
By: Reuters on: 16.10.2004 [09:01] (94 reads)

Iyad Allawi told Iraq's interim assembly that Fallujah must surrender Jordanian Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, America's top enemy in Iraq, or face

military action.

"We want to know what proof there is that Zarqawi is in Fallujah," Hatem Maddab, a member of a Fallujah negotiating committee, told Arabic

Al Jazeera television, adding that the government had now halted peace talks.

"Zarqawi is like the weapons of mass destruction that America invaded Iraq for," Mr Maddab said, alluding to Saddam Hussein's arsenal of

banned arms that proved not to exist.

"We hear about that name (Zarqawi), but he is not here. More than 20 or 30 homes have been bombarded because of this Zarqawi and his

followers but only women, children and the elderly have been affected," the negotiator added.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
www.iraq-war.ru...

An iraqi who doesn't belive Zarqawi exists.

Fallujan people who don't belive Zarqawi even exists.

www.iraq-war.ru...

Quote:
Speaking to al-Arabiya Arab news channel, al-Hasan did not support claims that al-Zarqawi is the mastermind of many Iraq attacks.

"I do not believe al-Zarqawi exists. He is a made-up figure," he told the channel.

The US occupation forces in Iraq have been claiming that al-Zarqawi and his Arab and non-Iraqi Muslim fighters are hiding out in Falluja.

Dr Muhammad al-Hamadani, a Fallujan resident told Aljazeera.net he had no knowledge about any non-Iraqi fighters in the town.

"As a Falluja citizen, and head of the Falluja Scientific Forum, I can tell you that I have never seen or heard anything about non-Iraqi

fighters in Falluja.

"We hear about al-Zarqawi in the media, but have never seen or felt his presence or any of his followers in Falluja" he said.

-----------------------------------------------

www.iraq-war.ru...

Iraqi resistance doesn't belive in "al Zarqawi".

Quote:
"The American invader forces claim that Zarqawi, and with him a group of Arab fighters, are in our city," the statement said. "We know

that this talk about Zarqawi and the fighters is a game the American invader forces are playing to strike Islam and Muslims in the city of

mosques, steadfast Falluja."
----------------------------------------------
Fallujah says no zarqawi.

www.iraq-war.ru...

The U.S. military had allowed an Iraqi force, known as the Falluja Brigade, led by former Iraqi army officers, to take over security in

the fiercely anti-American town west of Baghdad.
Brigadier Nouri Aboud, a member of the Falluja Brigade, told Reuters there was no evidence the destroyed house had been used by anyone

except the large Iraqi family that lived there.

"We inspected the damage, we looked through the bodies of the women and children and elderly. This was a family," he said.

"There is no sign of foreigners having lived in the house. Zarqawi and his men have no presence in Falluja."

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   

"quote: Allawi ordered the attack on Fallujah after the hardline clerical leadership there refused to hand over foreign extremists, including Jordanian terror mastermind Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, who the Americans believed operated out of the Sunni Muslim city 65 kilometers (40 miles) west of Baghdad.

Good catch Delta "

The clerics "refused to hand him over" saying that "we can't hand over someone who doesn't exist". Get it?

Oh get real that is not what they said here from your own post.

Allawi ordered the attack on Fallujah after the hardline clerical leadership there refused to hand over foreign extremists, including Jordanian terror mastermind Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, who the Americans believed operated out of the Sunni Muslim city 65 kilometers (40 miles) west of Baghdad.

Obviously you not understand what it says do you? The clarics claimed he was not in the city that is a big differance then what you said above.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I appologise for it taking long.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 07:22 AM
link   

The following, is evidence i already posted, and new evidence. Enjoy.

No it was not new evidence you posted virtually all of them already and the source is not a creditable one. You get a -d for effort and F for flunking

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 07:22 AM
link   
piece of the cake post. Go read.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 07:28 AM
link   
it begins in the middle of the post.

Go read.

Your long awaited cake, go eat it.

When your done. Here is a goldy oldy for you though.

The people from albasrah reject the Zarqawi myth. www.albasrah.net

"For our part, we reject this erroneous claim for one simple reason: the al-Basrah Network is not taken in by the fairy tale pushed by the American and British invaders that the phantom that they call az-Zarqawi hovers over every part of Iraq and that it is he who resists the invaders. They promote such nonsense to justify the attacks that they launch everywhere in Iraq, committing massacre after massacre from al-Fallujah to Samarra’ and back to ar-Ramadi, claiming that this phantasm az-Zarqawi has moved from here to there to somewhere else.

Some people might be fooled by these absurdities, but, thanks be to God, the Iraqi people are not fools.

The albasrah.net website has not published any reports about az-Zarqawi because we, like all Iraqis, do not believe this mythological figure exists on the pure soil of Iraq. "

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I'll have to admit that the US and Iraqi forces have a history of "Just missing him". Can they catch this guy or what? Or maybe the case is that they want him free as an excuse to keep probing around and as an excuse to keep their foot in the door in Iraq.

This story made me laugh. We have proof that A-Zarqawi exist because we found some photos of him in the , get this, "My Pictures" folder of a laptop he supposedly owned. We have his computer and yet he eludes us once again.

Here's another funny article on this goon that says he "may or may-not be missing a leg". Right!
and he may or may not have a head. Can someone please nail one of this guys feet to the floor so we can actually identify him at least. This makes the previous MSNBC article humorous since the mentioned that he jumped from a truck and eluded soldiers on foot.... he outran them on one leg.

I'm not saying that the guy doesn't exist, but you'd think they could come up with some better stories or evidence.

[edit on 10-5-2005 by dbates]

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   

piece of the cake post. Go read.

No you did not correct me all you did was put your own wording in suggesting your opinion. We want facts and nothing but the facts from creditable souces not just one source as you are using that is clearly biased and against americans.

http;//www.iraq-war.ru is not a reliable source.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   

I'd belive in Santa Claus before i belive in that Phantom boogy man.

Why do you believe there is no al-Zarqawi?

I believe the man was very real; but now is dead.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Let logic be your friend.

From the site you posted as "evidence" SS:

"However, an Islamist website published a statement, purportedly from al-Zarqawi, on Saturday, claiming responsibility for the failed assassination attempt."

www.iraq-war.ru...

And this is not a first. Time and time again we have seen Islamic sites publishing in the name of Zarqawi. If he is an illusion, he is an Islamic extremist created and promoted illusion.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join