It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no such thing as Al-Zarqawi.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I'd belive in Santa Claus before i belive in that Phantom boogy man.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Wow, making a claim like this and not much to say.. One can really believe you there...

NEXT????

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 12:26 AM
link   
so cover it again, just for me.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 12:27 AM
link   
And reasons behind that opinion.

But first i'd like to see everyones reaction, especially the idiots who will attack me without having heard what i have to say..

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   
You need to post your own evidence, opinions and reasons first Syrian Sister, or your not going to get any good replies. Post what you've got on the subject.

Also, try the Search function to see what's alreadly here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 8-5-2005 by kegs]

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I am interested in hearing your evidence of this. I cannot verify the man who calls himself zarqawi's identity, i guess i always assumed he knew who he was

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 12:34 AM
link   
what next?first no hijackers then no plane then no bin laden then no al queda then there is but the cia created it(yea since when was the mujadeen and the talibn al queda? oh yea they arent) and no zarqawi too, whats with this trend in blaming the government even when the theories contradict eachother or actual history? amusing.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 12:41 AM
link   
these two are either

a) Not real, but merely pictures used to personify "terror"
b) Not real, but merely being used as scape-goats to justify the phony war on "terror"
c) Real, but no where near as dangerous and "powerful" as the US claims them to be...
d) Already dead
e) Agents for the US...

I'm gonna go with a, b and d, e

My theory is, they were a concoction mixed up by the pentagon...

Their pictures are used to coerce the US population into beleiving; As long as our great country keeps seeking these people out, and going to war on terror - the better we'll be..."

This then allows the US government to do as its pleased - because the average un-critical thinking American is not going to lift a finger to do anything about it...

The photos and videos you see of Osama and Al Zarqawi dont mean crap in this day and age either... ie computer animation, disguise kits and mass media...

Think about it... They haven't managed to find ANY conclusive evidence yet...

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   
But i'll keep it short.

if anything it's laughable it's the idea of "Zarqawi", that CIA invention.

A man who the western media claims, has died twice, is in every city in iraq at once. It was claimed he only has one leg (since the other was amuptated) but then only last week The US claimed they just caught him, but he was jumped off trucks in the south of Iraq. Jumped off a truck with just one leg? And then yesterday, the US raided a hospital in Al Ramadi, which is in the NORTH of iraq, claiming they where looking for Al Zarqawi because they heard reports he was sick. Here's the article about it, www.iraq-war.ru... .

So let me get this straight, a sick one legged man, was able to jump of a truck then somehow "walk" from the south of iraq to the north, just to go to a small hospital in Al Ramadi? Why did he have to go to that hospital, why didn't he just go to a hospital in baghdad or elsewhere? Could it be because, the US is begining a raid on the people of Al Ramadi, and that they are surrounding the city as we speak? What a coincidence.

"Zarqawi" is just like the "WMD's" in iraq. They both don't exist, and they are both used as a pretext to attack countries and cities. But after they destroy the city, somehow the man "escapes" every time. ooooh Almost had him there oooh so close! He was just here we just missed him. HAH! what kind of a brainwashed idiot belives that #?

Certainly Iraqies don't,
"The albasrah.net website has not published any reports about az-Zarqawi because we, like all Iraqis, do not believe this mythological figure exists on the pure soil of Iraq. "
www.albasrah.net
Infact, the resistance said if they ever found that ghost, they would shoot him, because it obvious if he did exist, he would be working for the CIA.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 01:01 AM
link   
absolutely absolutely correct.

Also read george orwell's 1984, and watch out for the character goldestein.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister
absolutely absolutely correct.

Also read george orwell's 1984, and watch out for the character goldestein.

Everyone keeps telling me that, perhaps I should go out and find a copy...

But my I recommend that you read... "Noam Comsky - Hegemony or Survival" The tale of the US quest for world dominance...

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 01:21 AM
link   

HAH! what kind of a brainwashed idiot belives that?

The same kind of person that thinks your last post is evidence.

I think we need a bit more so please continue.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 01:36 AM
link   
with SOLID evidence that he does exist?
I've provided you with far more evidence that he doesn't exist, than exists evidence that he does.

The official story coming out from washinton about Zarqawi, contradicts itself.

Use your brain.

I'm feeling lazy at the momment, look at my one line introduction... wait a while, i'll get you more articles, if you are sooo hungry for evidence.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Is it beyond the realms of possibility that fictitious characters are invented in order to promote an agenda?

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by KhieuSamphan
Is it beyond the realms of possibility that fictitious characters are invented in order to promote an agenda?

No, look at Ronald McDonald...

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 02:40 AM
link   

with SOLID evidence that he does exist?
I've provided you with far more evidence that he doesn't exist, than exists evidence that he does.

Do not take this personally, but you have provided nothing but opinion. Maybe we have different definitions of 'evidence.'

Use your brain.

I am using my brain, which is why I am asking for more than speculation. If you create a new thread, you have somehting of value to pass on to those of like mind. If you suggest that you have 'evidence' we expect it. If you say that it is merely opinion, then we know that it should be taken as just that...opinion.

I'm feeling lazy at the momment, look at my one line introduction... wait a while, i'll get you more articles, if you are sooo hungry for evidence.

We are all in search of evidence. It is the Holy Grail of conspiracy theory. With evidence, it is no longer 'theory' and we have something to hold high and say that we were right all along. Evidence is priceless. Opinion is a dime a dozen if not cheaper.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Atleast.

One time the US claimed to have captured him, but when they checked the cell, it was empty. What can he walk through walls, can he turn in visible? he is really living up to his name as a phantom.

Well my evidence is based on the fact that the official story coming out about Zarqawi is contradictory and physically impossible. With the qualities that they gave him the person cannot exist. It is based on their history of lies, and the fact that only they benefit.

That's my evidence, take it or leave it. You don't like it, come back with your own.

p.s.cool photograph....

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Syrian Sister?

Show me some of these reports that the US Capture Zarqawi? and checked the cell he was empty,

How can you say YOUR story is Fact for cripes sake,
Everyone else's news storys are fake contraptions, but my evidence is true,

C'mon, everyone at the moment is being played for a patzi, how can anyone say this is fact or this isnt fact.

The US never SAID he had one legged, they THOUGHT he did, because they THOUGHT he went there for medical treatment in the begining.

THEY THOUGHT he escaped by jumping of a truck they even THINK he was in the hospital
I havent read one story where they actually said HE WAS here or WAS there.

I believe if BINLADEN was innocent, he woulda of come out by now on a video saying the US are full of crap, I HAD Nothing to do with it, instead he keeps saying it was an act of god, the correct thing all this #...

As for zarqawi, why is it so inconceivable that someone in IRAQ is incharge of this insurgency, cough cough FREEDOM FIGHTERS sorry...

Its obvious by now they arent just a ran tang group of ragheads that are doing anything willy nilly,

someone is clearly pulling the punches..

AS full of C**P the US is, I do believe in zarqawi and Binladen, sure the US might be over exaturating there causes and means, but there are definately figure heads out there running the show.

And being we havent caught them doesnt mean a thing...
Do you know how much structure, how many towns cities are AROUND baghdad?

imagine putting a RED shirt on one person, then telling them they can go hide in the ENTIRE state of Texas, everyone in this country is there friends and believes in there cause..
You see how hard it is to find them.
Especially when everyones lying to you, trying to kill you , and putting you on the wrong track.

So instead of blurting out some C**P u heard of the news, and u devised from meaningless chat sites, state some USEFUL evidence that is unknown to us, because at the moment ur just like the other thousand ppl believing the BU*lSH*T

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 03:28 AM
link   
and trying to white wash what i said.

"The US never SAID he had one legged, they THOUGHT he did, because they THOUGHT he went there for medical treatment in the begining. "

Correction, they thought he had one leg since 3 years ago. They didn't say he went for medical treatment because of the leg. They said he supposedly went for medical treatement because of "illness". The fact of the matter is, the come up with a story about him to suit themselves one momment, and then they contradict themselves in the next story.

You want, articles, i'll get you the articles. You will have to wait a while so that i can dig through the archives.

Patience, only with patience can the truth be reached.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Do have someone in charge of them, The Iraqi people are in charge of them.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join