It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no such thing as Al-Zarqawi.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by shots

Originally posted by Syrian Sister

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
You lied, shots, personally.

You said: "identified himself as Zarqawi and claimed responsibility for planning the operation"

You said that the man in the berg tape openly claimed to be Zarqawi. However, that was not said to be the case, not one speaker in the

tape said "i am Zarqawi"or even mentioned Zarqawi.

The US just though he was Zarqawi based on voice analysis (don't ask where they got their refrence) and "technical analysis".

-------------------------------------------------------------------
You quoted this yourself!

one claims he was arrested in the 80's the other said he was arrested in the 90's. If he was arrested twice, why didn't they just say so,

Get real I never lied personally. again you are trying to twist what was posted and those were media sources, yet you claimed I lied

Keep digging pretty soon you will come out in the free world

Uhuh, because what you claimed to be in the sources, where not there.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Perhaps one day, you'll be informed enough to win arguements .

Perhaps.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   

If you had, you would know, that it takes more than an "apprenticeship" program to become a chemist and a bioligist. I know, because one of the things i'm studying at university is.

How would he have had the time to study, and do all those things? [/quote

The very same way Nobel prize winner John Pople did and he never went to school for chemistry.

Doctor, we’re dealing with a Nobel laureate in chemistry who never went to school.

POPLE: Never went to school in chemistry, that’s correct. I took chemistry in the early years of high school, but I didn’t do it in the later years in high school. So my knowledge of chemistry comes later in life. I found that quite useful because I’ve not been exposed to the standard dogma. When I sometimes read what freshmen are taught in early chemistry courses, my reaction is, “Well, this is nonsense. How can they be taught this stuff? This has been disproved long ago.” So I did have the advantage of having a fresh approach.

HOLLANDER: You won the Nobel in chemistry.

POPLE: That’s correct, for the use of mathematics in chemistry, basically.

invention.smithsonian.org...

I do not know why you cannot understand there are many individuals thoughout history that have been self taught and never went to any school, they were self taught at home or learned thru apprenticeship or on the job training.

I can only assume they never explained that in one of your history classes, well that is if you took history.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Perhaps one day, you'll be informed enough to win arguements .

Well I have shot down the biggest part of yours already which was the issue over the leg, so you now have no leg to stand on as I see it.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   

No matter how much you tell them the bottom of the rainbow doesn't exist, they won't listen, because they are having too much fun chasing it. They know the bottom of the rainbow doesn't exist. But it suits their Agenda to say that it does.

Just like they did with the WMD's.

The conflict in Iraq is not over yet and yes it does appear there might not be any, however that is yet to be determined. Iraq is a big country and there is lots of sand covering it. Hell just a week or so ago they found several planes buried
Next week it might be WMDs no one knows but they are still looking

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   
"The very same way Nobel prize winner John Pople did and he never went to school for chemistry"

What ,Are you saying john Pole was a chemical and biological weapons expert? Are you also comparing Zarqawi, who by your own sources, is quite dense, is equivelent to john pole? Isn't that the very contradiction that i keep talking about?

[edit on 12-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Well I have shot down the biggest part of yours already which was the issue over the leg, so you now have no leg to stand on as I see it

Actually what you wrote about the leg supported my arguement. As i wrote in the above, if you had bothered to read it, first of all there was a "tip", that claimed Zarqawi died in a bombing. Then there was another "tip" (from a kurdish source) that contradicted the first tip, that said, no no he didn't die, he was merely wounded, and has gone to baghdad to have his leg removed. But if they now belive that source is disinformation, then why do they still belive that part which says he went to baghdad, why do they take part of the source, and leave the other. Why this selectivity with information? IF the source is discredited, isn't the whole thing untrustworthy?

And what you wrote supported my arguement, because my arguement was that the US takes as fact, intelligence that is sketchy, contradictory, and by their own admition, "disinformation".

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   

"The very same way Nobel prize winner John Pople did and he never went to school for chemistry"

What ,Are you saying john Pole was a chemical and biological weapons expert? Are you also comparing Zarqawi, who by your own sources, is quite dense, is equivelent to john pole? Isn't that the very contradiction that i keep talking about?

[edit on 12-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

No not at all a contradiction as you might think it clearly shows that even a nobel prize winner did not go to school which is true, was my point.

As I stated earlier and I will state it again many famous scholars from around the world never went to school at all they were self taught.

Hell even Amateurs can make ricin from castor beans.

You do not need to be an expert to make WMDs, but apprently you think that is the case, but you would be wrong.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   

The conflict in Iraq is not over yet and yes it does appear there might not be any, however that is yet to be determined. Iraq is a big country and there is lots of sand covering it. Hell just a week or so ago they found several planes buried Next week it might be WMDs no one knows but they are still looking.

I wouldn't hold my breath if i was you.
The US has already been shamed internationally, for there being no WMD's. Besides, if the WMD's actually existed, don't you think Saddam would have USED them to defend himself? And if the WMD's did exist, do you think the US would ever risk attacking iraq, apperantly not, since look at how they are acting with north korea, a country that actually does have WMD's.

That's logic, a concept you must learn.

Also in future, try not to use so many facial expresions in your arguement, it makes you look desperate

Also try to adress each part of a persons post. There is still so much about what you said that i discredited, and you didn't even adress it.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   
As I stated earlier and I will state it again many famous scholars from around the world never went to school at all they were self taught.

Hell even Amateurs can make ricin from castor beans.

The US didn't just say he was an amatuer who can make bombs out of beans. He said he was a chemical and BIOLOGICAL weapons expert.
OMG, you have no idea how difficult it would be to be an expert in biological weapons. How could a man who is said to be stupid, and who is said to be running around fighting wars in afghanistan etc. get time to study?

It's highly, highly unlikely to the point of being impossible.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I wouldn't hold my breath if i was you.
The US has already been shamed internationally, for there being no WMD's. Besides, if the WMD's actually existed, don't you think Saddam would have USED them to defend himself? And if the WMD's did exist, do you think the US would ever risk attacking iraq, apperantly not, since look at how they are acting with north korea, a country that actually does have WMD's.

Also in future, try not to use so many facial expresions in your arguement, it makes you look desperate

What
You don't want me to use

All I have seen for the past five days is pure
only promoting your agenda part of which has been proven wrong.

And keep in mind as they say it is not over until the fat lady sings. I mean if it took years to find the planes last week goes to show you things are still hidden. As you keep saying; I will now say, be patient the troops are in the kitchen right now looking in all the cabinets

At the start of the war it took them 13 weeks before they found all the first 30 or 40 hidden migs

www.snopes.com...

Now if they had time to hide all those damn planes they sure as heck had time to bury WMDs

Now why not get off your
behind and come up with the evidence you claimed you had. No I am not going to hold my breath either since you have yet to prove what you are saying is in fact a real fact. all you have given is your oppinion nothiing more

[edit on 5/12/2005 by shots]

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
your troops won't deliver.

"which has been proven wrong. "

how can you say that, when even what you said supported my case?

How can you say that, when you didn't even adress my rebuttle. Frankly you are really pathetic at debating, and you try to cover it up with lots of emotes, otherwise you would have answered each thing i wrote to you. In a logic and well though out way.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   
that i wrote to you, then i'll give you more.

You have to finnish your plate before you get anothe serving. (funny also that you said spam, since spam is a kind of food!)

How gullible that you still belive the WMD's exist. Can't you hear it? The world is laughing.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   

How can you say that, when you didn't even adress my rebuttle. Frankly you are really pathetic at debating, and you try to cover it up with lots of emotes, otherwise you would have answered each thing i wrote to you. In a logic and well though out way.

First our troops have delivered, there is now a new government in Iraq. Live with it. And no you have not proven anything wrong.

tsk tsk calling people names is against TOS perhaps you should re-read the rules

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   

that i wrote to you, then i'll give you more.

You have to finnish your plate before you get anothe serving.

Uhm I am still waiting for the first plate. Get back in the kitchen where you claimed you were cooking it up and serve it first. I have been more then patient with you and my patience is running out.

I noticed in the other thread where you are getting kicked big time you are using the same tactic telling them you will be giving it to them shortly,

Your Profile says you are a teenager so that explains a lot, since you sound like a kid. You are sounding just like one also like saying I am right I am right yet you have failed to prove you are right not in only one but two threads
Shame on you.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by shots

First our troops have delivered, there is now a new government in Iraq. Live with it. And no you have not proven anything wrong.

tsk tsk calling people names is against TOS perhaps you should re-read the rules

www.abovetopsecret.com...

ERrr, they won't deliver WMD's.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   
"Uhm I am still waiting for the first plate. Get back in the kitchen where you claimed you were cooking it up and serve it first. I have been more then patient with you and my patience is running out."

My patience is running out, why don't you adress anything i give you?
For instance, adress the point i made (and YOU made yourself for that matter), of how the guy in the berg video, had a covered face and didn't say anything about Zarqawi, and the US still somehow "found out" he was Zarqawi. This is what YOU posted as "evidence that Zarqawi exists". What the hell, where you just posting random things?

"I noticed in the other thread where you are getting kicked big time you are using the same tactic telling them you will be giving it to them shortly, "

HAH! when was that, care to quote? I thought oyu have to back up your claims here.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   
"Your Profile says you are a teenager"

Your checking up on my profile, your reading my other threads, what's going here?

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   

My patience is running out, why don't you adress anything i give you?
For instance, adress the point i made (and YOU made yourself for that matter), of how the guy in the berg video, had a covered face and didn't say anything about Zarqawi, and the US still somehow "found out" he was Zarqawi. This is what YOU posted as "evidence that Zarqawi exists". What the hell, where you just posting random things?

I have addressed my points several times it is not my problem you can not read and understand them

Fact He was in Jail several times in Jordan
Fact there are individual accounts that back up the above fact.
Fact he was sentenced to death by Jordan
Fact Germany wants him
Fact Spain Wants him
Fact the US Wants Him

Yet you have the gaul to say he is a boogyman or mythical creature. Just how can that be when several other countries other then the US also want him?

I assume now you are now going to say that Jordan, Spain and Germany are lying huh?

You have absolutely nothing to stand on you lost your leg, live with it.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   

ERrr, they won't deliver WMD's.

That is yet to be determined. It is not over until they get the timie to search everything in Iraq, which is hard to do when your buddies are running around killing innocent Civilans, Mothers and their children. Shame on them.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join