It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no such thing as Al-Zarqawi.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister

"Your Profile says you are a teenager"

Your checking up on my profile, your reading my other threads, what's going here?

It is called doing my homework to find out just how radical you are and the other thread proves you are indeed a fanatic supporter of more fanatics who kill innocent people.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 11:59 PM
link   
i never support anyone who kills innocent people.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Hog wash.
You have been supporting the insurgents all along in this thread.

Now care to prove any of these wrong?

Fact He was in Jail several times in Jordan
Fact there are individual accounts that back up the above fact.
Fact he was sentenced to death by Jordan
Fact Germany wants him
Fact Spain Wants him

And last but not least.
Fact the US Wants Him

Oh wait you can't because they are indeed true facts about the individual you claim is a myth

Slam Dunk case on my side and this is round 15 so you have been knocked out.

[edit on 5/14/2005 by shots]

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 05:37 AM
link   

You never cease to amaze.
Where shall we start with this comment? Was it in the 1st thread you ever posted in? or the 2nd,3rd,4th?????

That all you ever preach sister.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I never support anyone who kills innocent people. The iraqi resistance doesn't kill innocent people.

As for your proof Shots, heh *Sigh*. Basically what you have said is "because they US/jordon said this stuff about him, that means he is real". But you can't comprehend, even in these 14/15 last pages, that i never claimed they didn't say these things, i simply claimed, they lied! And my claim from the very begining, Is Zarqawi DOES not exist, present tense.

But that's alright, i'm not going to feel like it was all wasted, because i got so much out of it, so much evidence at the palm of my hand .
it's going to be published on other forums outside ATS, don't you worry.

You individual acounts that say he is stupid, contradict the US's claim that he was a biologist and a chemist. So who is telling the truth and who is lying, one of them has to be lying right?

(Fact Germany wants him
Fact Spain Wants him
Fact the US Wants Him )

So what? Everyone is looking for him, Germany, Spain, the US, the puppet regime, the iraqi people, the iraqi resistance. No one can find him, do you know why? Because he doesn't Exist anymore, if he ever did!

[edit on 15-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I was looking back at the sources you gave me, because they helped so much in proving that zarqawi doesn't exist.

But when i was making sure about each and every quote, some of the links that you gave do not correspond to the quotes.

Would you mind fixing up your lie, and giving me the source you actually used?
i know you used

www.answers.com...

Now the others please.

Your motto is "frauds will be exposed". HAH, they will indeed!

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Did you really belive you where going to get away with it for long?

I mean really?

I just needed a couple of your sources, from your quotes. I had looked over them superficial, and now that i look even closer, i discover.

That most of what you posted up there, was from the same source that you didn't even GIVE!

www.answers.com...

You got most of it from here.... Shots.... shots. It doesn't matter.
It's beyond words!

"Frauds will be exposed"

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Your motto is "frauds will be exposed". HAH, they will indeed!

Yes they sure will and you were the first to be exposed when you denied you were from syria when your Intro said you were.

Your contentions has been that Zar does not exist yet the facts state otherwise.

You claim it is Iraqi's doing the fighting and not insurrgents yet that is an out right lie again on your part. Yes indeeds frauds will be exposed

msnbc.msn.com...

Now are you going to say the Islamic websites where the information was obtained are lying?

Then you have spurted of time and time again that insurgents do not kill innocent people. Yet again another lie on your part.

news.yahoo.com...

Actually there is an update on MSNBC that has not hit the wire services yet states the figure is at 58 and not 45 as the one above states.

Yes frauds will be exposed and you have been exposed. Unlike you I do not lie.

[edit on 5/16/2005 by shots]

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I never denied being from syria.

I am from syria.

But i live in australia.

As if what you posted proves your point, since i have always said, that those are false flag operations, done to defame the resistance.

You never even adressed the fact that you didn't quote your actual source, shots, Why didn't you adress that fact?

Tell me, why didn't you put up your actually source shots, why? DId you think i wouldn't figure out?

[edit on 17-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I am from syria.

But i live in australia.

Liar go check out the UK thread only read and understand what you wrote there then get back to me.

And my links addressed the claims you made did prove you wrong again and allow be to point out it is not may fault you can understand what they said. Deny Ignorance.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Syrian Sister

I find it grossly naive that people would think that these mass murders of Iraqi civilians are false flag operations. Actually anyone who believes that has to be incredibly stupid.

What would be the point of these imaginary operations ?

PS. Judging by your other threads, you really hate America and are nowhere near objective. If you do live in my country I want you the hell out, I hate stupid people and you are one of the worst I've ever come across.

Next you'll be saying the earth is flat .... I have proof BLAH BLAH.

PATHETIC

[edit on 17-5-2005 by rogue1]

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Moderator, personal attacks.

personal attacks just weaken your case
and make you look like you can't make propper arguements.

Those who don't learn from history, are condemned to repeat it's mistakes.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots

I am from syria.

But i live in australia.

"Liar go check out the UK thread only read and understand what you wrote there then get back to me."

No it is you who does not understand shots, there is a difference between being from somewhere and living somewhere.

"And my links addressed the claims you made did prove "
Uhuh, is that why you linked back to things that you didn't even quote from, and is that why you didn't give the link you actually used?

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Moderator, personal attacks.

personal attacks just weaken your case
and make you look like you can't make propper arguements.

Well it's kind of hard not to adress you as your opinions are absolutely moronic. Your whole argument is based around your opinions, there is no fact. Therefore I have every right to adress you and your views.

You said you're a Syrian living in Australia, why are you here. Syria just abit too repressive for your family. Hell why don't you just go back to Syria and join the insurgency across the boarder. Maybe then after you've planted a few car bombs and killed no one but innocent Iraqi's, you may see the light.

If you do live in my country AUstralia, I find your presence deeply disturbing, as you would cheer at the deaths of Australian soldiers. But, just not to nayones face eh ? You wouldn't have the gumption for that.

[edit on 17-5-2005 by rogue1]

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   
"moronic." is that all you can do? tisk tisk tisk.

As for Australia, if it was ever invaded, i would be the first one to defend it, unlike you, who seems not to respect people who defend their land.

As for the australian troops, who are putting a black stain on australia's history, bring the baby killing bastards home so they can face war crimes trials.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   
If this thread can’t maintain a mature level of discussion while refraining from personally insulting other members I regret to inform you that I will be forced to end the conversation. If you feel too angry or worked-up to respond rationally within the Terms and Conditions of this site please take a small “time-out” and come back to the discussion when you feel more in control of yourself.

I know we can do better as a community...........

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
If this thread can’t maintain a mature level of discussion while refraining from personally insulting other members I regret to inform you that I will be forced to end the conversation. If you feel too angry or worked-up to respond rationally within the Terms and Conditions of this site please take a small “time-out” and come back to the discussion when you feel more in control of yourself.

I know we can do better as a community...........
]

Excuse me sir, but i think you can see that only one party is insulting the other. It would be unfair to shut the whole thread down because of that, but i do belive that those who are getting into personal insults should get a warning/

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Excuse me sir, but i think you can see that only one party is insulting the other. It would be unfair to shut the whole thread down because of that, but i do belive that those who are getting into personal insults should get a warning

Syrian Sister many staff members have already been involved in trying to calm this thread. Warnings have been issued and u2u sent. To be perfectly honest this thread is taking up way too much staff time and effort. I suggest you take on the roll of diplomat and start nudging yourself and other posters away from the all too common “bait and flame” posting habits that are overflowing in this thread.

I will be a little more patient if you help keep this thread inline…

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Very well, if it's causing you THAT much trouble, close it.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   

"moronic." is that all you can do? tisk tisk tisk.

As for Australia, if it was ever invaded, i would be the first one to defend it, unlike you, who seems not to respect people who defend their land.

As for the australian troops, who are putting a black stain on australia's history, bring the baby killing bastards home so they can face war crimes trials.

How can you not call someone who posts this vile stuff MORONIC. You aren't an Australian and do not deserve to live there.
You wonder why you have no credibility, just look above. What a ridiculous statement, very sad.
You wuldn't have the guts to say any of this in public would you ? didn't think so. You are a weak person.

PS This thread shuld be closed, it was only started by SS to flame, lets face it she or it, is completely irrational.

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join