It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no such thing as Al-Zarqawi.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   
"You aren't an Australian and do not deserve to live there. "

And you are? The only real Australians that deserve to be in Austraila are the aboriginals.

"You wuldn't have the guts to say any of this in public would you ? didn't think so. You are a weak person. "

You ask me a question and you don't allow me to answer it?
ofcource i speak like this in public, i go to protests and make speeches just like this all the time.

So all you can say i's i'm weak and maronice. Personal remarks just weaken your case.

Lizard, i think You have your answer. There is no hope for these people.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister

"You wuldn't have the guts to say any of this in public would you ? didn't think so. You are a weak person. "

You ask me a question and you don't allow me to answer it?
ofcource i speak like this in public, i go to protests and make speeches just like this all the time.

ROFLMAO, you do do you ? and where are these protests exactly ? And you actually get up and call Australian soldiers babykillers ?

You are definately delusional and a flat out liar. You wonder why you get no respect, because you don't deserve it.

Oh yeah you never answered my question before, why are you in Australia anyway ? why don't you go back to your glorius
Syria. Don't tell me your family thought that they'd have a better and freer life here. I assume you were refugees ?

Lizard, i think You have your answer. There is no hope for this person, I think she is schizphrenic. :shrugs:

[edit on 19-5-2005 by rogue1]

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Now for something completely different.............

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 12:06 AM
link   
LMAO kinglizard. Have they conducted any live airdrops yet ?

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Are baby killing bastards who are blackening the good reputation of australia.

I will shout it from the roof tops.

I will say it on television.

I will send it through the internet.

Because that's the truth.

As for why i'm in australia, we imigrated here, we where almost begged to come here, because of my fathers great qualifications.

Don't worry, i am leaving this # hole as soon as i can. But remember, i would fight to defend australia, much harder than you ever would.

[edit on 19-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Are baby killing bastards who are blackening the good reputation of australia.

I will shout it from the roof tops.

I will say it on television.

I will send it through the internet.

Well suit yourself, it just makes you look even more stupid, especially since the war teh Australians haven't killed a single person. DUH !!!

As for why i'm in australia, we imigrated here, we where almost begged to come here, because of my fathers great qualifications.

ROFLMAO, ok, it couldn't have possibly been round the other way

Don't worry, i am leaving this # hole as soon as i can. But remember, i would fight to defend australia, much harder than you ever would.

Yes you sound like a very proud Australian citizen who would defend this country
Pull the other one, the only person you seem to be deceiving is yourself.

Lets face it you spew out so much crap you forget what you're saying most of the time; you are full of contradictions and a bald faced liar.

Where did you protest in public and give a speach about Aussie soldiers being baby killers ? LIAR

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   
For over aweek SS has been insisting that al-Zarqawi is either a boogey man or mythical creature while insisting no killing of innocients has been done by the insurgents. Well looks she will have to eat crow

From todays headlines no less

As anyone can see her lies are catching up with her big time.

A tape said to have been recorded by terror mastermind Abu Musab al-Zarqawi condemns the new government in Baghdad and claims the killing of fellow Muslims is justified in attacks against U.S. soldiers and Iraqi security forces.

"God ordered us to attack the infidels by all means ... even if armed infidels and unintended victims — women and children — are killed together," the speaker said. "The priority is for jihad so anything that slows down jihad should be overcome."

The defense of the deadly attacks could be a recruiting tactic aimed at Sunni Arabs who initially didn't sympathize with the insurgency because of the deaths of innocents. The speaker claimed that top religious scholars have repeatedly sanctioned homicide bombings.

The audiotape, posted on the Internet, is believed to be the first from the Jordanian-born militant since the new Iraqi government was put in place in early May. In the past weeks, Al Qaeda in Iraq (search) — the group led by al-Zarqawi — and other terrorists have ramped up their campaign of car bombings, homicide attacks, shootings and kidnappings.

Zarqawi Tape Justifies killing of Muslims

Ignorance has been denied.

[edit on 5/19/2005 by shots]

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 09:34 AM
link   

[edit on 19-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

Hypocrisy at its finest one minute she says she will defend the country then she calls it a **** hole.

As for the comment on the father I doubt that is true, given her track record for lying.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   
This thread is about the existence of al-zarqawi and his role as a terror BTO in iraq. Not about the posters that post in the thread, not about "Germany for Germans" and not about "War Discontent".

Present evidence for or against the existence of Zarqawi and Discuss it. This thread being in slug fest does not mean its a slug fest about each other.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Syrian Sister, while you might shout that from your rooftop, you will not shout that from this site.
If you cannot discuss rationally and civilly, you WILL discuss it somewhere else.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Syrian Sister, while you might shout that from your rooftop, you will not shout that from this site.
If you cannot discuss rationally and civilly, you WILL discuss it somewhere else.

Well said Thomas

Couldn't agree more.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
it's too obvious who makes these statements from unknown sources that are unverafiable. Non other than the US.

Prove to me that tape is from the supposed "Zarqawi". And don't just quote media outlets .
i want first hand sources.

AS FOR CROWNE.

I didn't know we where not allowed to insult orgonisations. If that is the case, then can you please ask everyone to stop insulting the iraqi resistance. thankyou.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   

it's too obvious who makes these statements from unknown sources that are unverafiable. Non other than the US.

Prove to me that tape is from the supposed "Zarqawi". And don't just quote media outlets .
i want first hand sources.

Go to one of your own islamic websites it was one of them that released the tape. I am sure by now most if not all are gloating over the tape

There is no Iraqi Resistance

They are all terrorists

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Uhuh, what site, give me the site name.

Mod Edit: to remove unneeded quote

[edit on 19-5-2005 by kinglizard]

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   

CAIRO, 20 May 2005 — Muslims yesterday dismissed the religious justification for killing innocents given by Al-Qaeda’s leader in Iraq.

Abu Mussab Al-Zarqawi defended the killing of innocent Muslims in suicide bombings against US forces in a message on a website. He said Muslim scholars permitted such conduct for the sake of jihad.

“This is a deviant notion and Zarqawi, with all due respect, is not an expert on Islamic jurisprudence. His views are illegitimate,” said Saudi Islamic researcher Youssef Al-Dayni.

“These people killed in Iraq are innocent and his description of them as martyrs is of no benefit. He is only trying to find justifications for his terrorism,” said Bahraini Shiite cleric Sheikh Ali Salman.

www.arabnews.com...

There now, as you can see muslim Clerics must think he is real or they would not dismiss his arguments would they

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
This website you gave me, doesn't have any video or audio that claims to be from Zarqawi. It's just relaying news.

That is not a first hand source shots, it's a second. Must i explain the difference/

Mod Edit: to remove unneeded quote

[edit on 19-5-2005 by kinglizard]

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Uhuh, what site, give me the site name.

No No I am not giving you a site, you can do that on your own.

I do not want you to claim it is biased. I am sure by now more then one of your own sites has the info up and more then likely they unlike you are calling for people to support him

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   

I didn't know we where not allowed to insult orgonisations. If that is the case, then can you please ask everyone to stop insulting the iraqi resistance. thankyou.

Then why do you continue to insult the coalition? Thankyou...........

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I'd belive in Santa Claus before i belive in that Phantom boogy man.

And I the toothfairy!

There's just one thing that kinda sticks out to me.. why do all Iraqis claim to NEVER see the guy? Even they think our government's claims are pure BU#.

He's a phantom. A character (who was a real man, btw) the administration uses to pin blame on and foment hatred and violence with. How convenient.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid

I'd belive in Santa Claus before i belive in that Phantom boogy man.

And I the toothfairy!

There's just one thing that kinda sticks out to me.. why do all Iraqis claim to NEVER see the guy? Even they think our government's claims are pure BU#.

He's a phantom. A character (who was a real man, btw) the administration uses to pin blame on and foment hatred and violence with. How convenient.

Absolutely, and it's quite handy for pinning false flag ops on aswell, just make a statement from some unknown and named website, as shots has shown. And bob's your uncle.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join