It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   

link   
Hi, im 25 and from Leic, U.K. Im a Christian who has an interest in End Times. Im open to U.F.O, paranormal, and secret society thories as i believe they play a part in end-times. I belive and (try to!) follow Jesus' teachings. I hope to learn more about other ppl views reg topics that are ATS as other christian forum shun away from such topics. Peace

Vuk

link   
My name is Marko,and I am living in Belgarde,Serbia,former Yugoslavia,Europe.
I am interested in C.E.T.I.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Good to have you around,

If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....
ATS hand book

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me

You will find your u2u's in the member center

and also there is a message when you recieve a u2u

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

Asala

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I have often been intrested by what has always appeared as if it was a very sketchy an sometimes far fetched excuse. By joining this website i hope to meet like minded people who can turn my intrest into something that will allow me to contribute ideas from an educated point of view instead of my existing point of view, which could only be described as fresh and rather sceptical of most things, whether theories or apparent explainations.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
to discuss and learn more about egyptian history and its or its aparent lack of acurate history

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I am 34, I live in Canada. My mother saw
UFO's over the Pickering Nuclear Power Plant in the 1970's (74 or 75). I have been intrigued by unusual events for years. My quest for the Holy Grail seems
to bring me to this site over and over
again. I read so many different threads
that hold my interest here. I like to read
about religion, UFO's and many things.
This site seems to have everything I like
to read about.

I work in the aerospace industry, so I may be able to contribute to technical
questions in certain areas, such as
gas turbine technology. I study many
different religions so I look forward to
contributing to discussions in this area
as well.

I just love this site and would like to be
part of it.

Thank you

link   
hello my name is Tanya. I look forward to reading and responding to various posts, and hopefully learning something in return.

link   
Hello there, this forum looks very interesting. In enjoy discussing these issues, but on most forums my beliefs are ridiculed by other members, and the other paranormal boards I have been on have few members and tend to be dominated by a few longterm members with rigid view. I prefer discussion. Thank you for your attention.

link   
hi im proffesser daniel not really a proffesser just what some people call me im always giving my two cents on alot of topics but if i dont know about it i sit back and listen so i am very interested in this site thank you

link   
Former US NAVY Sailor. COnvinced this "attack" could not have happened as reported. Seek the truth!

link   

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I've had life long experiences with UFOs and the paranormal, a background in education, including mythic and ethnic studies, moderate several paranormal groups on Yahoo -- including "debunking debunkers" type of groups, and am currently writing two books: one on UFOs, one on Bigfoot. I hope I can contribute eclectic information on UFOs, including my own experiences, and am looking forward to sharing, and hearing from others. Thank you.

s1w

link   
I am 40yr old male, I have had 2 seperate encounters of ufo siteings, each time, I know what these objects were not. But I am convinced the government has knowlege of whats it really going on in that area as well as others. I am a otr truck driver and see a lot.

link   
I love anything that is conspiracy related. I think too many people take for granted that what they are being told is the truth. I think there's a lot out there that the public doesn't know, but deserves to.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I am a 20-year-old college student currently studying biology. I am in a sorority and I am fascinated by secret societies. I hope to learn more about secret groups in general. As far as what I contribute, all I really have to offer is a limited scientific knowledge, sheer curiousity, and eagerness to learn.

link   
Retired school teacher(44 years) and church organist (53 years). Feel it is ridiculous to believe we are alone in the universe. Want to learn all I can about the UFO experience and the history of such. Thank you.

link   
I live in New Orleans. I have been into Aliens and UFOs for a long time now. I have read many books and seen many documentaries on the subjects. I have never seen a UFO but my dad saw one when he was a kid. I would like to join the forum.

-wyatt-

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Not really an expert on anything, but certainly a recent lover of ancient Arab culture, especially Turkish history and Islam.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Edging ever closer to the truth and lighting the way for all my relatives

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join