It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   
i wish to register toget more information that keep logging for decade which others do not have access to.

link   
I am very interested in the recent earthquake and volcano activity worldwide. I believe the world is changing dramatically and something very awesome is about to take place. I would like to post my findings on ATS.

link   
I am always seeking knowledge and opinion from those who are more informed. I have my own thoughts that I believe can be positive contributions.

link   
I hope to help further discussions on politics and also learn more about what is going on out in the world today.

link   
i just like theories

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 07:20 AM
link   
My name is John.
What I hope to contribute? TRUTH
What I hope to learn? TRUTH

link   
Having a massive interest in space and all things sci fi it was natural that i would eventually come across the site, basically i just want to take part in some of the discussions focussing on Area 51 and the likes, but anyway let me in please ?

link   
Nothing new, just curious.

link   
I hope to contribute my thoughts and feelings and i hope to learn others thoughts and feelings

link   
I work for the public school system, and I know what we go through trying to locate parent for any reason much less for a child that you are having trouble with.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 07:21 AM
link   
hey just me looking to broaden my horizens in this world and except new theroies

link   
Hello, Thank you for admitting me. I love to browse and I think you have a good site. My name is Tim, I am 50 years old and my education is in Bus. Administration. I love Sci-Fi, especially the new Battlestar Galactica. I live in Cincinnati Ohio. It is nice to meet you. Really , I will probably merely read your site but if permitted will offer my opinion or comment from time to time. (I posted a comment earlier and spelled a word wrong and it's killing me!) If you will permit, I would love to correct it! Nice to meet You!!! Tim

link   
Hello, my name is Ashley. I am a 19 year old student at Wright State University majoring in biology/psychology. I was just recently introduced to this site by a friend who is a member. I was raised near Wright Patterson Air Force Base and have always been intrigued by paranormal activity. I am especially interested in the translation of Tacmars which are all too present where I live. I hope to learn more about this site and contribute my own experiences as well.

link   
Professional writer/researcher/editor. Hope to learn more about and discuss topics such as time travel theory/application - theoretical physics - astrophysics - extra sensory phenomenon - ufology - and the history/philosophy behind such phenomenon.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 07:22 AM
link   
A warrior against ignorance, secrecy, and oppression.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Hello all.
I have been looking for a forum like this for a while and was reading a few articles on Majestic 12. I wouldnt call myself "paranoid" but i have always wonderd about other life and secrects most "litle" people in the world dont know about. I hope i would contribute much and learn as well. im not as smart as most of the members but i learn fast and do know some unique things.i am willing and ready.
thanks.......

link   
If you want to tour Alaska, don't come on a tour ship, take the ferry and sleep in the solarium. You will meet people from around the world. And find a friend in town that can take you to all the beautiful spots that are not swarmed by the tour ship folk.

link   
I enjoy reading about subjects that most people I know have no desire to read/learn about. Maybe I can converse with people on subject matters I like and learn from them and open my mind to other subjects that I know nothing about.

link   
I would like to contribute my opinions to the various issues that are going on.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I would like to add my own opinion to discussions on this forum and to have feedback to these opinions so I can view things from many different angles and have a broader outlook on these topics as well as in life.

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join