It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:
Uma

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Hi, I stumbled upon this board and found it interesting. I am mostly here to learn more about non-mainstream points of view.

I chose the name Uma, because I found out that I have U3 dna, which is slightly odd considering my supposed Norwegian descent.

Look forward to reading more of everyone's ideas.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I hope to contribute a program that i can talk about things that i need to and to learn more about my society

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I have read almost all of the weponry disscusion forum.....and love it. i have found so much more that i wish to show some ppl on this site. i want to take place in the disscusions and keep informed about what our gov isnt telling us.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I hope to use this message board to understand the world, our country and the universe. I beleive this will help me become a powerful inttelectual.

link   
I am a seeker, whether that brings peril or adventure into my life; for good or ill. And, like most, I have done my homework/research and have compiled a nice stash. But, being a seeker, I always hunger for more. So I seek to share information, perhaps gain some allies, and have a little fun in the process.

link   
I hope to learn a little about the truth that is below the surface.

link   
artist,cook,naturalist,conspirocey theroist, tree hugger, ect.ect..

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Hi,
My name is Robert, and let me start of by saying how much I enjoy perusing this website. This site is the most interesting source of information and topics I have come across.
I hope to be able to contribute to threads, and post new ones. I am VERY interested in conspiracies, new technologies etc., as is everyone else on this website. I would like to be able to discuss such things with other members of the ATS community. I think I would be able to make genuine contributions to topics.
I hope to learn even more than I already have from this site. Clearly - as a non-member - I can still read threads, and gain knowledge this way. However, I know that I would be able to gain so much more if I was able to engage in 'dialogue' with other knowledgeable members. I also think that I could help further other peoples' knowledge. Without trying to sound stuck-up, I’m not stupid. I'm not just some 14 year old who will respond to everything with undeniable statements of logic and clear-thinking such as 'Yea, well u iz gay! LOL!!!'
In summation, I really hope I am accepted into the ATS community. I would love to be able to comment in threads, and to post new ones (I already have several new ideas which I would like to mention). I think that joining ATS would enhance my knowledge of a wide variety of things, and also provide more information and ideas for other ATS members to digest.
Thanks for reading this far,

Robert.

link   
im married with two kids , i love discussion on things that are scientific and i love astronomy.

link   
Hello: your site was recommended by a person on another list. When I got here I saw there is a great deal here that interests me as well. In my lifetime I have seen many things in the sky I, personally. could not identify. Not long ago I saw something I believe no one can ID. I've been interested in alien/ufo as long as I can recall. This is not my only area of interest, but will do for a first time hello.

link   
Hope i can give give, as much as i recieve

link   
I lurk here too often to not be a member. I am not a conspiracy theorist but I do see hypocracy in society. While i wont be able to contribute much in the way of world shattering conspiracy theories i think i have an eye for news events that people miss. Im also a fan of a spirited debate so i look forward to happy posting.

link   
This is, for me, another step in a lifelong quest for answers about the true nature of events in our world. Much of the "news" we read and hear is designed to mislead us. And nowhere is this more true than in the field of "ufology". I'm here to learn as much as I can about these mysterious and unidentified objects and about other sentient beings who seem to share our space. I have questions to ask and experiences to share.

link   
Had some questions to ask about paranormal activities.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I am looking forward to learning and contributing to this site.

link   
As a recent student of Biblical history I have been subjected to various and numerous groups of people who by secret organizations and memberships have alledgedly had a direct influence on the politics of not just the USA but globally. There is an onimous undercurrent of satanic forces at work in our world today and I have only discovered the tip of the iceberg.

link   
A trusting soul that usually does thing and trust too much.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 06:45 AM
link   

[Originally posted by booboo]
I am a teacher in a rural school. I love photography. I like gardening.

Hi BooBoo,
Hope to see you plant some interresting hybrids here at ATS and shoot award winning pics of them.

Life Bless
WrenLittle

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jurasicdog

Welcome Dog,

[Personally: i am married to a wonderful wife]
Thank God it is personally

Welcome Dog, we always admire a clear mind, just pitch in, have a nice stay.
Life Bless
WrenLittle

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Sciences and everything related have been my passion all my live.I'm a mail clerk and a mother with 2 children that studied sciences in college and I hope to learn something new and I wish to do share my knowlege.

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join