It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Hope to contribute to the development and the understanding of the pertinent issues arising from this site.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I am Dagger. That is all you really need to know. If it needs to be said i am a debatest. Don't think of me as a person with bad spelling or who makes up words to make a point. I try to bring up good points, and contraversy. People don't have to think like me, and i don't wish them to. I just want people to see how i think and why, and if in the process i change a persons idea on a topic, well that's just dandy. Good to meet cha' all!

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I have read up on the Illuminati and have decided to get a little more information out of a few blogs.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I have a good interest in military technology and a thirst for the truth, albeit a truth that can be verified with fact, rather than pure opinion.

Also i'm a graphical artists who enjoys having good source material for any technology, vehicles and weapons etc. Conspiracy theory's also make for great creative output

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   
those who dont take a stand for something.... will fall for anything

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Sorry Guys,
My first qoute didn't show up so I made another one, could a Moderater please delete one of them.
Wrenlittle

Originally posted by Wren

Originally posted by popeyesarge
Former US NAVY Sailor. COnvinced this "attack" could not have happened as reported. Seek the truth!

Hay Sarge,
Former merchant marine/ oilrig chef at your service

I totally agree with you.
Have a nice stay here at the planets best site.
WrenLittle

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I'm a fulltime working mother of six kids. I would like to just express opinion from the eyes of one who has been ; could have been in the situation involving kids or parents from one who has hands on experience and how we survive and make through our daily struggles. I would to add a positive resolution that may have not been looked at from that stand point

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I'm a fulltime working mother of six kids. I would like to just express opinion from the eyes of one who has been ; could have been in the situation involving kids or parents from one who has hands on experience and how we survive and make through our daily struggles. I would to add a positive resolution that may have not been looked at from that stand point

link   
I have had several paranormal experiences, and would like to compare them with others who also have had such experiences

link   
I am big into questioning everything - including my own assumptions. Objectivist, freethinker, humanist, atheist, Neo-Tech man, critical inquirer, Chomsky-ite. I yearn to be involved with those of like mind. Reality is the final judge. Knowledge is the key to crushing irrationality, lies, and myth-making. Jim

link   
I am interested in a varity of things, including current events, science, and history. I wish to find out what our government was dooing out our sight. I heard atsnn was a top sorce for world wide information and decided to join up. I wish to contribute what knowledge I have to the forums. expecialy aircraft reasearch and weapons

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I am a 32 year old mother and for the time being a housewife. I too got the letter from NOUVEAU TECH SOCIETY. I am glad I decided to look this up, of course, they were kidding themselves if they thought I would send them 138.00 for some book! I am always curious about stuff like this but this time I decided to check it out for myself before I sent in the invite. You know there is never anything free these days(excluding this site)
But, I was curious,who doesn't want to be rich, famous AND sexy!LOL But, I appreciate the information I got off this site, and I appreciate that I could really find the information that I needed.......FREE! I guess, since this lady that sent this letter is psychic she already knows that I won't be responding. LOL

link   
I am a 32 year old mother and for the time being a housewife. I too got the letter from NOUVEAU TECH SOCIETY. I am glad I decided to look this up, of course, they were kidding themselves if they thought I would send them 138.00 for some book! I am always curious about stuff like this but this time I decided to check it out for myself before I sent in the invite. You know there is never anything free these days(excluding this site)
But, I was curious,who doesn't want to be rich, famous AND sexy!LOL But, I appreciate the information I got off this site, and I appreciate that I could really find the information that I needed.......FREE! I guess, since this lady that sent this letter is psychic she already knows that I won't be responding. LOL

link   

link   
Just like to say that I like your forums. There are some interesting things discussed on these boards and I'd very much like to be a part of it. The ignorance denied forums have been especially intriguing for me and i hope to contribute and learn much from them when i become a member.
As for me, I'd say i was an easy going, intelligent guy and think i'll have a lot to contribute to the discussions around here. I work in politics and currently have a part time job at the UK's Labour party, so could give u lot some insider info on wot goes on there. I am studying maths, physics and English Literature at college and will be finished this year, woohoo!
I'm very much into music and enjoy a wide range of styles, from bob dylan to techno, and even a bit of classical while im working. I can play guitar, keyboard and saxaphone fluently (dont mean to boast).
At 17 years old, i'm still young and have a lot to learn about this world. Your forums seem a good place to start learning, and this is the main reason I wanna join, knowlege.
Peace :-)

link   
Hello. I live in Will county in IL and my friends and I frequently search for local haunted areas. I hope to find out anything I can about haunted areas in IL or IN. We have visited a number of supposedly haunted places and will share information with anyone who wants to hear it. I hope to learn about what others have found in there searches also.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I hope to contribute to the ancient and lost civilizations, weaponry, and other such forums, while learing and becoming more aware of the truth.

link   
As an avid researcher in all aspects of military, politics, weapons systems and countless knowledge of history and the world and beyond. I, am sure i will bring intelligence, common sense and facts to this wonderful website!

CU

link   
I'm interested in the cryptozoology and bigfoot stories. Any news on the Manitoba filming of a bigfoot?

Uma

link   
Hi, I stumbled upon this board and found it interesting. I am mostly here to learn more about non-mainstream points of view.

I chose the name Uma, because I found out that I have U3 dna, which is slightly odd considering my supposed Norwegian descent.

Look forward to reading more of everyone's ideas.

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join