It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
As new members join ATS, their introduction comments from the member registration application form will appear in this thread.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I am glad there are others with me on this wild search!!

link   
I am an indian citizen looking for the kinds of stuffs u provide

link   
I hope to review the thoughts of others in order to better educate myself on topics covered on ATS.

link   
I have just been reading the threads for a month now. My main interests are in the alien/ufo and Disclosure fields. I have been looking pretty deeply into these subjects since I was about five.
I have witnessed quite a few UFOS; including a very good sighting of 'the black triangle' or tr-3b. My father has also witnessed some great sightings.
I have noticed the ufo/ alien threads getting more and more interesting lately.
I have some pretty amazing and TRUE stories to add to this subject.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I am here to try to learn what I haven't been paying so much attention to in the past few years. The motto is to deny ignorance, and I'll try to do that as I am here. I will try to contribute ideas from a different POV.

link   
I work in a human scientific field. I am interesting in practical science, philosophy and art. your way of discussion which siplefy the comprhension is interisting

link   
After viewing the documentary "Painful Questions" by Eric Hufschmid, I started wondering if there was some "global conspiracy" and if so, what are their objectives. More recently a show on the Discovery Channel about the Majestic 12 piqued my curiosity with respect to ETs and made me want to understand more about what's going on in our world.

link   
hope to widen views of current conflicts

link   
Hello. I hope to find things out that I didn't already know, and hopefully tell people things that they didnt already know.

link   
I'm a 20 year old student and an aspiring artist with a thirst for knowledge of all sorts, the subjects on this site being of particular interest to me. I hope to learn all that I can from everyone in the forum and express my own opinions and experiences whenever and wherever I can. I hope to have many good discussions here.

Oh, yea... I saw one other person mention it and I've been thinking of it for some time, so I'll offer my services as an artist as well. I would love to help illustrate some of the creatures/beings described in some encounter stories here on ATS.

"Deny ignorance."

link   
yeah right
my birth doctors name was
dr dragonis
i was born in the same hospital jfk was born in

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I am a retiree from the telecommunication industry.

I am interested in having access to your website to dialogue with members who express varied opinions regarding the effect our nations past, present and future endeavors have and will affect our nations position on a wide variety of topics at home and abroad.

link   
I can contribute my opinion on future events and hope to learn from the input of others on this forum.

link   
I'm interested in exploring generational differences among voters in General Election on 5 May, and beyond

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I have been a defense contractor for 7 years and spent six years in the US Navy before that. I'm skeptical, but open-minded. I've always enjoyed researching unexplained phenomena and conspiracies.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I believe in God I am a christian

Why I believe in God? I have found great satisfaction in being a christian and having someone to call to. Although it may seem cheesy when I pray I can tell there is somebody on the receiving end. For those who need proof think about the earth itself. It has been scientifically proven that is virtually impossible that the Earth was created by random or by the the "Big Bang Theory". The Big Bang Theory has about the same chances as a Tornado going through a junk yard and putting together a 747.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
hi im jim
im 18
australia

i found out about this site a week ago and im hooked. every post here is so interesting and all the strang ideas about Conspiracies and ufo. i got tons of questions to ask about ufo and future aircraft designs.

thxs

link   
HEllo!The only reason I would lyke to join this site is because I think I can help, since I can hear lots of odd things in the city that I live in.I hope to learn many discoverys that I havn't heard of yet, and many unsolved mysteries. I think that site site is a good one to learn and at the same time be able to help others.

link   
I wish to speculate on mysterious topics such as UFOs and other paranormal topics.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join