It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Interested in unbiased truth. Hoping to share the same.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Interested in unbiased truth. Hoping to share the same.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Sharing of knowledge and experience

link   
I am a 53 yr. old female- searching for the truth in life. there are so many fakes and lies out in this world you have to be careful and try to lean all you can about all aspects of your life and the endevors which you undertake

link   
I am here to express my opinion on such matters, as well as learn from the ideas and thoughts of others. thank you, and goodnight.

link   
I am a long time conspiracy buff with a particular interest in anything having to do with the Templars, Cathars, etc. I collect conspiracy theories the way other people collect baseball cards.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I am a U.S. History teacher in Riverside, CA. My article, "The Tyrant's Playbook" was posted here, and I hope to bring my own thoughts to the discussion.

link   
the only thing i will contribute is 56 years of experiential knowledge.

link   
I am the Washington Managing Editor of ClandestineRadio.com, a site that tracks and analyzes subversive media operations around the world.

link   
Here to learn!

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 11:01 PM
link   
hai guys!!!

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Im interested by the discussions I have read, and I hopefully can add to them

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 01:20 AM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 01:21 AM
link   
60 years of looking at life and our "society" from the underside. Some call me overly cynical, however, I see myself as realistec. Time will tell which lable is correct

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Hey Hey!! I hope to be helpful to others in anyway that I can, and to in turn receive help from others.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 07:15 AM
link   
At first i will probably not contribute much. But as I learn more I hope to add aview from my point of view. I hope to learn somthing new that the news is too afraid or unwilling to broadcast

link   
Hello to all ATS members, Admins, Moderators, and top-tier staff.

im interested in joining the ATS community to learn more in the way of intelligence. and also provide my own opinions on some of the topics presented here.

link   
Very annoyed with deception practiced by leading world politicians, ours in Australia and America perticularly.

link   
I'm Michael here to observe and contribute to any interested topics that are posted. I will reserve any judgement on others and I will not try to influence any other member. I look forward to debating issues and find others who wish to share on this forum.

link   
Hallo, my name ist Rainer (Age, 35).

I wish to be join this Messege-Board because I feel that the members here will be interestted, to know about the man, you American's may know as, the Red Baron. You see, he was my great great uncle. And I would also wish to clarify the myth's about him. My english isn't in best shape but I'm am getting better.

Thank you.

[edit on 12-4-2005 by rainer]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join