It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 07:27 AM
link   
logical clear headed thinker. willing to accept hypotheses logically proved. Can also prove logically that logic doesnt work always.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 07:27 AM
link   
i hope to contribute with my proper experience to help others i also like to kow more about secret societies

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I will be providing pictures of the latest UFO taken shots from my sources.

link   
I want to contribute as much as I can to ATS along with participating in the discussions available.

link   
Just Reading

link   
I want to contribute as much as I can to ATS along with participating in the discussions available.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Have Knowledge of the subject to share. Also have and personal and job-related experience from a military and law enforcement background.

link   
Hi, i've been reading on this board for about a month. I've always been fascinated with theoretical type questions and this board is full of that.

link   
Lost my old password and it's attached email account expired...

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I'm greatly impressed with the quality of your news. It is refreshing to see news of real importance, that the popular media does not acknowledge, carried in a professional and credible format. I wish to subscribe to this list for those reasons. Having published some materials myself and being well read and well versed in many aspects of modern life I can contiribute from time to time in an infomative way.

link   
I am a teacher in a rural school. I love photography. I like gardening.

link   
Hello from Québec.

I hate introduction, but let it be said that I love to debate ideas with like-minded individuals, who are all willing to learn as much as to inform and refute what is wrong, deceptive or untruthful.

There is no religion in which everyday life is not considered a prison; there is no philosophy or ideology that does not think that we live in alienation.
- Ionesco

link   
My name is Curtis Moorman
I am 49 years old
born 11/11/55

Professionally: i am a repair tech for robotic equipment used in the food industry.

Personally: i am married to a wonderful wife of 20 years. i am an amature archeologist and astronomer.

i stumbled on to your web site a couple of weeks ago. i found the subject matter discussed to be interesting, i also found some of those contibuting to the discussions to be lacking in their understanding (and possesion) of the facts. i am not saying that i have all the facts, that would be egotistical. but i do pride myself in my ability to look at the available evidence and come to the most logical conclusion regarding those facts.
thank you for your time
Curtis Moorman

link   
give and gain knowledge

link   
I want to know the truth....that is it!!

link   
i working for a big communication compagny.. so i know the truth!

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Conspiracey buff, and researcher of all secret societies, Masons, Illuminati, Skull and Bones etc..etc..

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I am very interedted in prophecy, predictions and what people are saying about the end of days

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I'd like an outlet to clear my thoughts.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I'd like an outlet to clear my thoughts.

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join