It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   
i'd like to get some information about the echelon system

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Hello,
I'm a married and unemployed woman (who has been looking for work for 4 yrs now...and yes, I am educated, yet somehow can't seem to find a decent job??!) , I read somewhere that this country (USA), along with other major countries are actually planning a way to suppress the "middle class", and somehow make it to where we are helpless, and become workers to make the elite rich even more richer (while they run our lives) Not sure where I read that, so decided that further research was needed. WHAT I AM HOPING TO LEARN: is simply the truth. The truth of what is going in in our world. I kind of feel like I maybe live in Faeryland, and would like to know the "real world", no matter how scary it may be.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Hi, I'm oslofish..just hanging around, waiting for judgment day

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I've had a full life and have tons of opinions and awesome stories!

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I have been reading through ATS for a while now and find some subjects very intriging. I have been skeptical of alot of the subjests in here that I have read abotu and it's nice to know others feel the same way.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I am a 43 yr old male who loves the online game America's Army. I enjoy Golfing. I do pc repair and troubleshooting, Any help I can offer, I'd be more than happy to help out.

link   
i am an old student of science that wishes to explore, and challange, information (formal and informal). i wish to increase empirical data.

link   
Hi,

Im Adam. 21 and living in the UK.

I've been looking at the forums for a while. Alot of the threads on the forums are really interesting. I just like to learn more about a few topics as well as give my thoughts.

Have great interest in the USA Armed Forces as well as its many Agencies.

link   
I am an indian guy.I am interested in egypt & its culture.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I am a physicist that wishes to learn about what knowledge is being kept secret from the scientific community. I will contribute my ideas and theories.

link   
ignorance is not the way

link   
Just got apprised of this site from a ret Lcol friend in Texas who said there was some good info contained here. Thought I'd check it out and maybe learn a few things.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I am the oldest child of a deceased 33rd (I thought all my life it was 33 1/3) Degree Scottish Rite Freemason whose lodge was in Shreveport, La.. I lost my father at the age of 10. His work required him to be away from home quite a bit. I remember that a great deal of Scottish Rite Masons from many states (estimated to be over a thousand) in very ornate robes and staffs attending my Dads funeral. Many of them speaking and paying homage to my father at his funeral in Sept. 1967. He also recieved a 21 gun salute from airmen bused in from Barksdale AFB near our hometown. I know he was very well thought in our home town, was a member of the town council and on many occassions after his death I was told that my dad was a very honorable and good man. I want so much to know more about his life and why he was so well thought of by so many.
My mother remarried sometime later and moved our family to Midland, TX after his death. As a result I've lost touch with many who knew him. I cared deeply for my Dad and want to know about his life. I did meet a man in Midland about 17 years ago who told me that when I was only a toddler my father jumped into a burning pipeline to save his life and the lives of 4 other men near Port Arther, TX. I do look a lot like my Dad and he mentioned this fact when he asked my name and who was my father. I believe the man, as he knew my Dad's nickname, had severe burn scars including a prosthtic ear as his had been burned off. I also remember my mother telling me something about this after my fathers death. I hope to find someone on this board that knew of my father.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Married mom of two hailing from the back woods of Mississippi. I'm a conservationist, avid sportswoman, and hold deeply patriotic views about our nation (The United States). I am also a card-carrying member of the Democratic party, and I vote!

I love my country, but I do not trust our government one little bit!

I have a gift for sniffing out information, once pointed in the right direction, and will probably bring much copy and paste to the table, as well as many photos if this board allows such. There will also be many jokes and silly speculation, I'm a silly girl =)

I hope to learn some truth and what I can do about it, and to have fun and make some new friends in the process.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I hope to have stimulating and enlightening discussions with the diverse range of people that populate these forums. I am an open-minded individual and try to see the good in everyone and everything (although at times this can be difficult). Most of all, I come in peace and will do no harm to your forums.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   
im 19 years old and seen a few friends not make it to this age. so before i depart i would like to increase my knowledge.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by popeyesarge
Former US NAVY Sailor. COnvinced this "attack" could not have happened as reported. Seek the truth!

Hay Sarge,
Former merchant marine, oilrig chef at your service
and I totally agree with you.
Have a nice stay here the best place on the planet.
WrenLittle

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by popeyesarge
Former US NAVY Sailor. COnvinced this "attack" could not have happened as reported. Seek the truth!

Hay Sarge,
Former merchant marine/ oilrig chef at your service

I totally agree with you.
Have a nice stay here at the planets best site.
WrenLittle

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I am a believer and a doubter of many things, sometimes simultaneously. I hope to gather and contribute evidence that will lead to declassification of many documents the "bureau of misinformation" has laid in our lap.

I have seen a UFO before, but I can't swear it was an 'alien' craft. I don't trust our government, but I'm not sure there's a better one on earth.

I want to get down to THE TRUTH!

Let's do it!

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 07:18 AM
link   
i'm an amatuer cryptozoologist.right now my favorite thing to do is research,so i'm open to any question.i will find answers if they are available

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join