It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I am a science buff searching for info on near misses.

link   
I like to look at alternate views of the mainstream news that is shoved down our throats.

link   
Hello all,
Obveously i'm new here, I just floated i from Tomb Raider Forums and I can't wait to start!

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I like to hear ideas and I like to learn. No matter how weird or creepy. Thats just me.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I am in my late 20's. In the recent months, I've been reading a lot of info on the events unfolding. What I wish to do is enter into discusions with people of both the same opinions, and differing ones on many of the topics open for dialloge.

link   
Hi Iam Amla G Nair, Indian , Bsc Computer Science Graduate, Intrested in defence related news and analyasis specially abt india

link   
Hey, been reading the forum for a while and just decided to sign up so that I could ask those questions that noone else answers for me. I'm really interested in Myths and Legends (bigfoot, aliens, mothman etc) that are discussed, proved or disproven on the forum. I hope to just add in my 2 cents worth whenever I can.

link   
Unofficial or black out operation focussed on the betterment of our great country based on our founding fathers original blue print of an uncorrupt governmentand free from outside influence. To assureFreedom, Liberty and Security...

link   
Hello, I am from New Zealand and I am here to broaden my horizon while giving satisfactory feedback

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 06:25 AM
link   
if it doesn't sound right, prod it. If it doesn't look right - strip it down 'til it does and if it starts insisting you are wrong without proof - kick it back til it 'fesses why. Without fear, or favour, if it is 'wrong' it must be exposed, and then stopped. (and I'll show you the site behind that statement if you ask)

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 06:25 AM
link   
im a 40yr old white female who wants to know the real truth about our goverment and all the "so called truth"(coverups) the goverment feeds us. im tired of sitting back and being forcefed,and its time to get up and do something before my children get fed the same crap as i did growing up and even till now

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
sceintist in biology

link   
i am 21 y/o i want to learn more about the benefits of war against terrorism.

link   
My name is favour i would hope to contribute wisely and also leanr wisely ok

link   
research on alternate information about
conspiracies

link   
I have an overall interest in US operations in the world and in particular special operations. I amm a libertarian and in general disagree with my country's empire building.

link   
I hope to engage in intelligent conversations with people who enjoy overthinking things as much as i do. Conspiracies are my thing.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I hope to learn anything and everything I don't know. I hope to learn to discern paranoia from the paranormal. I'm ready to know the truth.

link   
Very interested in biblical predictions and analysis, with NWO also a favorite subject to discuss.

link   
Hello...I seek truth admist a corrupt world.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join