It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
like to read about the kind of stuff posted here

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
"paranoia is being in possession of all the facts"
what is the meaning?
what is the truth?
the only thing that i know with certainty is that i know nothing...

link   
Researching on secrets and the hidden elements of our universe over the course of many years has immensely interested me.I am very lucky to find this forum.And i ll like to join this forum in order to share secrets with the members;

link   
I am interested in why Americans do not approve of Gays getting married.

link   
Greetings,

I am a 28 yr. old male from Wisconsin. I am looking for the truth behind the Illuminati and the New World Order.

ink

link   
I am hoping to learn the truth

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I hope to become more aware of the world around me, and if possible, do the same for others

link   
I am interested in hearing information from individuals with other perspectives on volcanic activity in the Indonesian Archipelago as it may relate to the Toba caldera. With recent seismic activity in this area and subsequent volcanic activity along the Sumatra fault that links all of the currently active volcanos with Toba, is there a potential of this "Super Volcano" becoming active again?

link   
Contribution: A physicist's view of defence technology.
What I Hope to Learn: Late breaking news about Defence stuff.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Hi I like conspiricys and love to debate.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   
38, divorced mother of one, mortician by trade, conservative in my politics, liberal in my behavior, and wicked neurotic about spelling and grammar.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Im just a simple kid.

link   
I am conservative on certain issues and liberal on some. I believe in family, God and Country. I cheer for the underdog. I believe everyone has some good in them. A combination of personal character and world view through life experiences, form one's values and what you are as a person.

link   
hi looking into exotic technologies,anti-gravity,ufo's,conspiracies, new news thanks

link   
I would like to learn more about the X craft and secret government agencies.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Someone who knows Dulce exists

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I've always loved things that tested the original boundries of what is accepted. I always want to know more about the unexplained as well as give my own opinions about what is going down in this crazy world of ours. Most of what I believe is based off of reaearch, but some things you just have to take on your own wild beliefs.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Just a simple streetcar motorman.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   
My name is davis. I live in Latvia, state Aluksne. I have telekinetic skills, poor but have. Now i am learning astral traveling. And i need some help.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Politically incorrect individual. If you don’t agree with my view, tough. I doubt if I agree with yours. I hope I still have the freedom of speech in this country. I believe you do, so let me be free to speak my piece. Don’t bother trying to change my mind about my opinions.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join