It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Mostly I've started taking interest in the paranormal as a hobby. You never know if it's true, right? That's half the fun. Wondering.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
i'm an attorney,practicing in n.j.,i came upon you quite accidentally when using google to search for "kristen hart" one of the alleged contributors to "nouveau tech", when i first received their original mailing it sounded like one of the marx brothers routines,where chico finagles grouch to keep buying a never ending series of books which will give him secret information on the winner of the next horse race. i think the movie was " horse feathers but not sure, in any event it was one of their greatest routines. but like everyone else i too want to be rich,famous,brillant,a great lover and all the other promised miracles, so i faxed my information and received their next pamphlet and of course their request for me to buy the next book. i can only believe that the people who thought up this scheme must must have watched that early movie many times. as a lawyer i must say they are committing many crimes, not the least beinhg, using the mails to defraud. richard kushinsky

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Adherent of the Jedi Religion, SW fanatic,
Samurai enthusiast.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I am thirteen and l love to learn about aliens. I will contribute to above top secret by finding info about aliens for the website. Please accept me

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   
i am but slime, evolved sufficiently enough to realize that i am but slime.
an eldridge could be made to have zero impedence, at resonance, and become transparent to em waves, and bodies of people as a shrodinger waves. then we lied about it to scare the outsiders. taco salad experiments? who said that?

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   
42 yrs on planet. Wishing to hitch that ride. Untill then I will help find the yellow ring. I have no religion as I just cannot find a match.

People do not care about anything. I am ready to leave.

link   
I am an engineer who believes technology has advanced much faster than conventionally displayed.

link   
I read constantly,both on and off line.Doing this makes me a repository of informatrion. My hope is that I am selective enough to help this group.

link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

kyateLaBoca
The Superb

Need Opinion on JFK assassination!

I'm doing an essay in response to a novel and I'm getting ready to suggest the idea that 1 of the reasons JFK was shot was becuase of his equal rights stance for black people

Please dont give me any crazy reasons like I've read on this website like "he was going to reveal the existence of E.T." or something like that. Although there may be some crazy reasons out there, I need something that is plausible, down-to-earth, and reasonable to put in an essay.

Response -- Suggestion:
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

Note: I am not really interested in a membership. Simply wanted to relay the gestone site for study, because I believe that story.

link   
Hi! I'm Demy DeAsis and I host a radio show titled, ConspiraZine! The purpose of the program is to expose suppressed information from an objective and well-balanced perspective.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   
i would like to contribute info and movies

link   
I wish to convey my opinions on different subjects regarding conspiricy theories etc. and learn what others have to say in the process. This subject matter has always facinated me and is a break from the main stream media that bombards us everyday.

link   
I am a student living the the UK who likes to read and learn.
I hope to contribute a sensible view on world events/politics. I hope to learn about the experiences of people in other countries than my own and thus further my understanding on world events/politics.

link   
my name is karie, born and raised christian...Jehovah's witness...to be exact. I am not sure what ATS is completley about. I do, however, have a lot of opions. I do not believe in judging another, but I do believe that being asked to be a member, is direct cause of seperation. I have somethings that I would like to say about this Revalation subject. I promise with all of my heart to follow your agreement, but however I don't believe I should have to be a member of a group to voice my opion...even on the internet. But I would really like to be heard, especially when it comes to Heavenly Father and His Word. Thank you for your time and please consider my application

link   
I just really enjoy this website and what it has to offer so I would like to become a a member.

link   
I am a 27 year old Law student from Spain. I am interested in Geo-politics & History. I would like to join the forum in order to see many things from another point of view.

link   
hi i would like to participate in dicussion in a fruitfull way without any bias or mallicious thinking

link   
I am 20/m from India. Very interested in world politics and the kind of information put up on this site is exactly what i am looking for. That is regular people discussing a wide variety of issues. Their thoughts really intrigue me.

link   
I hope to learn truth and in return share some

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Hi,Im the guy from England that Skadi the Elf is engaged to.We are planning to get married in August in Seattle.She will then return with me to the UK.I expect I will be one of the elder members on this site and will probably be able to contribute from life experience,also Skadi and I will have to go through the whole scene of getting her a visa to live in the UK.This may well be good knowledge for anyone else in the same situation.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join