It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Network engineer, lifelong fascination with ufos, voracious reader, science geek. Hope to contribute infrequently, but meaningfully.

link   
hope to learn

link   
just an curious open minded guy.

link   
I hope to contribute intresting information about military bases and paranormal and alien stuff i also hope to learn alot about aliens weird stuff and intresting stuff about military bases especially area 51

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Hello there. My name is Kenny and I just found out about your site earlier today when I was looking stuff up on Area 51. Great site btw! Um, I guess what I hope to contribute to the site would be whatever I come across that I think other people should know about. I'm not exactly sure how I would beable to contribute but I'll try. I was just hoping to join so I could talk to other people about what I think and what is really going on...Ya know? Well thanks for hearing me out and thanks for accepting me or not accepting me, whichever!

HG

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Over the past 6 months I have become very interested in the new world order. I like more of the actual news stories then just plain conspiracy though. I also believe that the US government was not just complacent in the 9-11 attacks but was the major force behind it.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Well I have never had to be accepted to any type of blog or forum before. One would hope that anyone looking for information or knowledge, or willing to share the same, would be able to do so. Especially in the world we live in. This is the problem with people today, everyone is so paranoid to talk about the truth, to share the truth with everyone else. So when all is said and done we will have no one to blam but ourselves, for not speaking out to the entire world when we had the chance. Insted we can all be paranoid to speak out against the government for fear of what could happen. Guess what it is already happening and if all remain mute it will continue to happen untill the elite rule the entire world.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
As of current, in all forwardness and honesty - I have no evidence or ideas to contribute. I am very interested in learning about the theories and/or other information not revealed to the public. I am not a television watcher, as I believe it's informative resources twist things to hype them up into entertaining media. While I don't know if this site is mostly true or mainly ideas & theories, I am interested in what may be going on in the world. This is my interest in current events, and I'd rather learn information through different sources than TV. I read a lot of books. . . subjects on Mesopotamian civilization to Metaphysical studies and Conspiracy theories. If this site offers an opportunity to learn valid information or otherwise, it's a fabulous one for me then.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I am here to clear up any redneck misconceptions about aircraft.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I have a lot of interest in Bigfoot, mainly because I think it is the "low-hanging fruit" (most likely to be confirmed soon) among various Weird Things I believe, and thus that confirmation could be used to discredit some of the arguments used by pathological skeptics (whom I have dubbed "scoftics") against weird things in general.

link   
I just want to know what's really happening to the world?

link   
dedicated to early childhood education

link   

link   

link   

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   
want to stop immigration to north america.......from an immigrant himself..until the cdn and us govts clean up their acts.....

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Well, I've been told to check these forums for a while now, as I've looked into a large number of conspiracy theories in the past, with a special interest in the more recent "F/A 37" thing. (I trust you've heard of it. Movie, my ass.) Anyways, while I'm not sure what in particular I could contribute that others couldn't, I'd greatly like to look over the forums.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I hope to find a network for truth. I turn in so many directions and feel like a spindle top from conflicting reports and interpretations. I am looking for factual information that can be supported by documented facts.
Thankyou
sunderwood

link   
Adult caucasion male. Always interested in finding news that doesn't make the prime time reels. Chances are if its in the prime time slot it's already old. Give me something I can use.

link   
i want to be a sintest and a doctor and an astrounut and a dircter but the most thing that i want to be is to work in the area 51

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join