It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   
What a pleasant surprise, I've never been asked to write an essay to join a forum before. I'm just a common working stiff that's interested in paranormal and also conspiracy theories. I followed a link from another forum to this one. As to what I hope to contribute, to be honest at this particular point I'm not exactly sure other than perhaps add another viewpoint. As to what I hope to learn, perhaps others viewpoint and to open my mind because everything isn't necessarily black and white. Thank you for your time.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   
national guard member who would like to view anti-terror posts

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Hello i am a 24 year old student currently studying in Beijing. I have always been very interested in conspiracy theory but i am more interested in Alien and UFO theory. I have read quite a few books on the subject and also gone through the Icke books. I am hoping to be able to contribute Chinese alien information as i have never really heard much about UFO activity in China - if you know anything let me know.

link   
i enjoy reading the stuff here and would like to contribute to the conversation. i am a native of bhutan which is located in india. thank you.

link   
I thinnk that I am a valuable member because I understand the parts of the military that most have no idea about....I am currently stationed in Mosul Iraq.

link   
Im a martial arts practitioner from Edmonton, AB. Canada. Right now I am living in Tokyo, Japan.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I have been on the internet for 10 minutes and have already found home. I had hoped to start my own site about the 500 pound gorilla in the room no one talks about but instead thousands of you are already. Suddenly, life doesn't seem so bad. Thank you.

link   
I am a Canadian born and raised and wish to give my opinions from a Canadian perspective while reading opinions of others around the world.

link   
Hi, i'm sorry for creating another user name but it seems as though mine has somehow vanished.

As for an introduction. Im from Australia, i love debating about numerous subjects, politics, religion, and war being among my favourites. Having read a few topics on you're forum i find it a very interesting and compelling read and would love to add to some of the discussions.

If i was booted, for some perticular reason i apologise for inconviencing you, although i hadn't received any email pertaining to that, so my assumption is that i was lost somewere in the herds of newbies (i hope)
. Thanks for reading my intro, sorry its a bit long.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I want to know if ETs and UFOs are part of our reality, in this world, and not just myths for Hollywood delicacy.

link   
I am a keyboardist, highly influenced by the world of progressive rock!!!

link   
Curious, inquizative, seeker, and talker

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Above all, I'm intrigued by the contents this site has to offer. Although I've only been learning from ATS for only a week, I'm truly honored by the vital and enlightening information I'm having the pleasure to experience.
Originally, after being born and raised with a difficult childhood, I thought I knew it all; boy was I ever mistaken! Not only has it given me a stronger insight towards society, the jewels on your site have blessed me with vital information which I can pass on to my three year old daughter, Mariah. Just imagine what the future holds for our children...
Personally, I just want to truly thank you all for the brave and persistent effort invested into this wonderful site. Finally we have a team of loyal individuals who can offer us, The People, a chance to gain true mental nourishment and spiritual awakening.
In conclusion, if there's anything, and I mean anything, I can offer to your Movement, I'd be more than happy to oblige. For I too believe we can remove the blindfold of ignorance as long as the willing ARE willing to pull ourselves from the "darkness" surrounding us.
Thank You dearly for this moment to express my appreciation and, please, continue building this monument of knowledge on the behalf of us all...

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Willing to learn and contribute whatever I can to the forum.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I´m on ATS because I want to cause fear and panic.

and learn something in the process, improve myself and getting better at it...

----------------------------------------------------

A computer won´t stop you being an idiot, but it will make you a faster and better idiot...

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Hi i am 13 years old and beleive the government is very corrupt and obsurd. ive read various George Orwell and Micheal Moore books.Seen very influencing movies from Alex Jones and the popular war classic Apocalypse Now.I beleived various shootings were ideas of goverment mind control.I hope and wish to contribute my knoewledge and opinions to various board members and topics.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I learn from all I meet, and I want to slam the one's that can't teach!!!

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Well...I'm a US citizen. I don't know what I could contribute that hasn't allready been said on these boards, I just started reading sites like these and saw a post that I wanted to make a reply too, so hence the registration. I don't post much...I read alot of message boards and sometimes find that conversation interesting enough to reply to.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Hi there. I am interested in all forms of information from all sources. I believe there are multiple layers of meaning in all forms of communication, written, verbal and nonverbal. Because of this, I believe it is virtually impossible for anyone to determine the "truth". Due to this, I am very interested in alternate interpretations of reality and the tangible world that we share with eachother and all things living and inanimate. I look forward to sharing alternate points of view and learning from others!

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join