It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I have been running around searching for an answer to long. Tired of hiding situations and events. Looking for an answer of some sort. Every time I find it something else happens. Please read my situation and let me know what you think.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Crypto Operator- US NAVY... Look forward to contributing to the board views and opinions and learning more from other members.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I know alot of things that you don't, or you just haven't put it on the site.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Hi i'm a native american woman...41 yrs on this planet...happy go lucky...too many people have seen this big guy, how can he be just an illusion? Dad always said there are living beings seen but not acknowledged...people panic, sometimes they're not capable of understanding a truth when they see it.
respectful co-existance is always good.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   
would like to read the omega files

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I choose to be "Logical" due to my approach to conspiracys, and hope to gain insite into the makers and spreaders of them through membership

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Young black male seeks knowledge about the world around him, do not be afraid by this abnormal intrusion

link   
Hello. A friend of mine told me about this site and Im glad I found it. Ever since I can remember I have been interested and wanting to know what was out there. Aliens, Conspiracies, Cryptozoology...anything. I hope to contribute ideas, info etc to help discuss and help solve anything. The main reason Im here is to learn all that I can about what is talked about here. Thanks for letting me join.

link   
With open mind, I only seek the truth.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
My name is Tommy im 13 years old and i hope to contribute any information about the black government (illuminati) to others who dont know what i know and i hope to recieve more information then what i know at the moment.

link   
SGT in IL Nat'l guard. Hope to learn more of everything.

link   
ex-military, had a clearance while in and like to persue the cutting edge. See what information you have and may add some.

link   
i wanted to join to talk abou the bigfoot sighting story... he's my cousin, Bobby Clarke......just wanted to share what this mean for some of us Aboriginal people...

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I'm here to enjoy myself, chat, learn...

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I don"t exactly know what I will contribute...right now I am just rising from the ashes...hence my user name. My intentions are not to remain ignorant..in matters of health, conscience and of the uni-verse(one word). membership will point me in the desired direction.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I am single. i am dominican/blk/rican. and i am 16 years old

Jun

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I've read many things about abovetopsecret.
And i really interested to be one of this site.

link   
I am interested in learning more about Saint Malachi's predictions, and the Mayan calendar's predictions. I can offer my thoughtful response if it's appropriate, but I don't know a real lot about these things, so I expect I'll mostly be learning.

link   
i hote to learn allot of stuff and beliefs of different people and mysterous stuff!!

Sea

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I am a 3rd year university student, and I am currently researching into the mysteries of London. I am hoping to learn some interesting myths and legends about London if I can, and hope to use them wisely in order to create a travellers guide for a piece of coursework I need to create for a Writing London module. Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join