It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Brand Spankin' New! Everything is fascinating to me, and I hope to read it all, if I had a few lifetimes to committ! I am a University student, studying just about everything - degrees in: BS PoliSci, Psych, Theology, MS Security Studies, Aerospace Studies, Space Studies... and a few more interests here and there.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I am a Oneness Pentecostal who has been interested in understanding the workings of the occult, secret societies(I supposed to be a 7th generation Freemason... BUT I'M NOT!!), the paranormal, conspiracies, etc.,etc.,etc. I have about 10 years of intensive research in the above mentioned areas. I would love to hear questions and field answers on these and other related subjects!

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   
The most important lesson i learned growing up was ... we do not live in the Utopia we are told about in school. The world is really messed up. Maybe together we can fix it, but only if we do it together.

link   
I am most fascinated in the study of science and technology. Especially in the field of space and time travel. I hope to learn from others and to participate on open discussions.

link   
over the last few days i have been checking out your forums(mainly the alien/ufo forum because that what interests me the most :p) and i would like to be a part of it.

What i hope to contribute is my opinion and knowledge of whatever subject is being discussed, and what i hope to lern is the truth :p

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   
22 year old - 4 years high school grad - elementary computer understanding

I have a keen interest in science (astronomy, earth science, chem/phys/bio, geology), psychology and human perception + more, I like to learn, and am never bored, and like to relax in the beautiful weather.

I listen, I follow, I acknowledge and I respect.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I have no earthly idea what i hope to contribute, i how to learn about missile bases(underground facilities in general really), darkstar, all things conspiracy, I was hoping to use the search for information on these things, alas it seems i must register, ive been reading for quite some time.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
ATS comes highly recommended by a good friend of mine. I hope to acquire more knowledge and learning on a multitude of different subjects, and will try to share what I know with others. Lately I have been studying history, but my topics of interest tend to change over time.

link   
Hi there - Im Lisa and Im intertested above top secret ive read the books and hope to find out more facts.

link   
If we share all information,maybe we will learn what is really going on in this world,

link   
I hope to learn more about Atlantis, more
about Critias and news archaeologycal discoveries.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   
My name is Jim Bouck and I am the State Director for MUFON in New York State. I hope to learn and be able to contribute to this site whatever I can to try to help solve the mystery of what it is that is flying in our skies.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Hi...
I am and have been most actively involved/interested in all these Earth Changes a'goin' on now (and for a very very long time too, lol), and with our possible connections to and with them..

w/luv,
just me

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
A skeptical patriot who has both fought in war and protested war. One who believes our country risks much for little gain under poor direction presently. A lifelong learner who is in college for another degree at the ripe age of 53.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
My name is Israel Lopez. I’m seventeen years old and I live in Weston, Florida. I stumbled upon this sight by chance and was intrigued by the content posted. I hope that I can offer an opinion once and awhile if time permits and I hope to make a few intellectual acquaintances.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Casual Truthseeker. I know little and will wait to see if anything will be learnt to help me evolve faster..

link   
hope to see what the world will come to.

link   
I'm a 28 year old man that has receintly acknowledged just how shallow and corrupt our government can be when it can gain while ones rights are destroyed at a fraction of the time that person took to achieve them.

link   
I am a disabled adult student/activist in search of T/truth concerning the world and its machinations.

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join