It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Lindsey Graham says Large Scale Rioting Will Occur if Donald Trump is Unjustly Arrested.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: shooterbrody

What about the classified documents he had and turned over? I know, a supposedly blanket declassification process, right? Which besides doing a nice Olympic flip/spin making Kash into some deep state plant, why would his officially assigned record person at MAL tell everyone they were going to "declassify the documents"?

Simple
It is still the USA
Prove he did not

He has a document saying he has

The civil rights violations here are INEXCUSABLE.

You people have no respect for liberty.

Who are the “semi-facists ”?

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If you make a copy of a classified document, it's still a classified document. Furthermore, there would be a paper trail showing that a copy had been made.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   

He has a document that he does? I must have missed it. Do you have a link?

ETA: not sure any of this is now necessary. He's back on Truth insisting that he is to be reinstated as President or we need to have another immediate election. You can see it from the link I posted previously if you want.
edit on 29-8-2022 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   

It's actually up to him to prove that he did. He may be innocent until proven guilty but if his defense relies on the fact that these documents had been declassified, he's going to need to provide evidence supporting that fact. If he can't then the prosecutor will easily be able to shoot holes in the defense.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

www.foxnews.com...

He had done this many times during his term.

They have to prove he didn’t.

At least to get a warrant…..right?

Nasty people

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   
No Commie
We don’t do guilty till proven innocent here
It was up to the due diligence of the fbi to ensure it was actually a crime.
Having declassified info IS NOT A CRIME

Jog on
edit on 29/8/2022 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   

If there was a standing order that any documents he took from the White House to MAL were declassified, why did he need to make a separate order declassifying the documents referred to in your link?

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Ok. Trump can present his defense with no supporting evidence. Let's see how that goes for him.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

If there was a standing order that any documents he took from the White House to MAL were declassified, why did he need to make a separate order declassifying the documents referred to in your link?

He made many declassification orders during his term.
Why do you hate individual liberty?

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Can anyone explain why Trump felt the need to take these documents in the first place?

It reeks of special entitlement and that he percieves himself as being above the standard of usual conduct.

Doesn't that alone set off red flags for you?

I know you guys apparently love the dude and will defend him at all cost and make excuses for his actions, but I simply don't understand WHY everyone is jumping through hoops to excuse his behavior just because it's him who did it.

It makes no logical sense to me.

Help me understand, I am genuinely curious.

edit on 8/29/22 by GENERAL EYES because: grammar edit

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   

From your link:

President Trump on Monday ordered the declassification of several key documents

That notes specific documents. You're claiming that it's these specific documents that were found in his home and not the TS/SCI and Compartmentalized intelligence info that was noted on the inventory? And you know this how?

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES
The fact that his attorneys were COOPERATING with the government on this issue, then the Ag of the USA with the approval of the president sent the fbi to get the documents should give you pause.
All presidents deal with Nara when leaving office.
Usually that government agency is not weaponized.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   

From your link:

President Trump on Monday ordered the declassification of several key documents

That notes specific documents. You're claiming that it's these specific documents that were found in his home and not the TS/SCI and Compartmentalized intelligence info that was noted on the inventory? And you know this how?

I don’t
I don’t have to
The fbi has to prove it was, just to get the warrant.
Seems they lied ,again to get the warrant.

Just cause it is “marked”
Don’t mean it is

Do you still deny all the declassification orders trump made?

Lol

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I would not deny any declassification order that he made while in office and properly documented.

If they found classified documents not noted as such, with no order found, they have every right to proceed.
edit on 29-8-2022 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Just to clarify, do you believe there was a standing order to declassify any document sent to MAL?

If not, and it turns out there were documents not covered by his declassification orders there's actually a record of, then do toy believe he should be charged with mishandling classified documents?

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   
To both of you

Now, knowing this appears a squabble between Nara and trumps attorneys, you think the raid was justified?

If he broke the law I hope he is charged to the fullest extent of the law, and prosecuted the same.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I would not deny any declassification order that he made while in office and properly documented.

If they found classified documents not noted as such, with no order found, they have every right to proceed.

Trump's pattern (according to aides, etc) for handling any paperwork/documents -- is kind of a Red Flag to me.

And finding miscellaneous stuff in the boxes along with sensitive documents -- shows his reported carelessness -- to me.

So, for me -- it would be a stretch to think he handled these documents with any special care.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   

If his attorneys never provided any order for the declassification beyond "he said he declassified them", then certainly it's justified,especially as they apparently still had highly sensitive documents on the premises even after the subpoena.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453
And the fbi lied to get the warrant.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   

How is it a squabble between Trump and NARA. Trump provided NARA with boxes containing documents labeled as classified mixed in with unclassified documents. NARA reached out to the DOJ because to them it looked like Trump was mishandling classified information. The DOJ picked up the case from there.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join