It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Lindsey Graham says Large Scale Rioting Will Occur if Donald Trump is Unjustly Arrested.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Sunday, August 28, 2022

A few hours ago, U.S. Senator Lindsey Graham(R-SC) was mostly correct, when he stated...

"Most Republicans, including me, believes when it comes to Trump, there is no law.

It’s all about getting him," Graham said.

"There is a double standard when it comes to Trump.

What happened with Hunter Biden is that the FBI weighed in to make sure the story didn’t break before the 2020 election.

We now have whistleblowers at the FBI telling Sen. [Chuck] Grassley that they were told to slow down and back off Hunter Biden.

And I’ll say this, if there is a prosecution of Donald Trump for mishandling classified information after the Clinton debacle … there will be riots in the street."
More at: www.foxnews.com...

BUT I HOPE America-First/MAGA Trump supporters know to NOT destroy lives and property on a large scale, like BLM, ANTIFA, and other assorted Liberal groups engage in, when they're angry.

Instead, I hope America-First/MAGA Trump supporters will take the SMART, least violent route, by focusing on "Citizen Arresting" the leaders who are responsible for the unjust arrest of Donald Trump, if reversing that unjust arrest peacefully and legally, is not possible.

-CareWeMust

edit on 8/28/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 11:24 PM
link   
If there are any riots by conservative you can count on them being infiltrated by professional/hired instigators to make darn sure the worst violence we've ever seen.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You want us to citizens arrest the people that put fully auto 50 Cals and SAM sites around the capitol for the first how many months of their stolen election?
Lol. Let’s go together Care, you can show me how it’s done.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
If there are any riots by conservative you can count on them being infiltrated by professional/hired instigators to make darn sure the worst violence we've ever seen.

I hope we'll never have to find out. NO RIOTS.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Notabot12345666

You want us to citizens arrest the people that put fully auto 50 Cals and SAM sites around the capitol for the first how many months of their stolen election?
Lol. Let’s go together Care, you can show me how it’s done.

The few leaders who will need to be "arrested", can not/will not stay holed up for the rest of their lives. Maybe 2 or 3 months at most.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 11:45 PM
link   

I hope he’s wrong, riots solve nothing. I would think if people did riot, the full weight of federal law enforcement would be brought down on the rioters. They would love to crush peoples life’s to prove their point. Hell, I don’t think that even a mass peaceful protest would work anymore due to agitators.

I know it’s a right to protest, but that’s a dangerous activity now. There are better ways to protest than to confront someone, use you’re imagination. Just be absolutely certain that you don’t do anything illegal or violent.

(post by jarsue97 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

You are correct. They are behind all these violent events.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Unlike January 6th, this time the FBI and National Guard will be ready to feed the tree of liberty! The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of insurrections and authoritarian cultists.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 12:32 AM
link   

You should watch this video:

How the Proud Boys Breached the Capitol

It shows exactly how they did. They worked as a pack. One guy would go up to the police and start an altercation. And then once the police were distracted, other members would hand carry off police barricades and the crowd would rush in. They did it at least three times. The video actually shows members as they moved through the crowd.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AllSeeingEye2025

I’m so confused....so we like the police now? I can’t keep up, dammit.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AllSeeingEye2025

The Eff Bee Eye is completely compromised and has been for a long time. Keep the forensic labs but start from scratch in rebuilding the main body.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I am sure riots and civil unrest is something what they are expecting.

To Further to hurt candidates running for office.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: jarsue97
a reply to: nugget1

You are correct. They are behind all these violent events.

You are right and its why they have allies "BLM or Antifa"

Not a single Antifa had being arrested or heavily punished for committing any of the crimes during the protests or harassment on people they disagree with.

In a normal function democracy you wouldn't allow such behavior on the streets.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 02:58 AM
link   
cause we don’t condone violence here.

a reply to: Topcraft

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 03:28 AM
link   

If he is UNJUSTLY arrested.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 04:15 AM
link   

And the excuses begin. LMAO

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Does anyone remember when the far right made countless statements that they are for law enforcement and always will be?

Now they hate and threaten agents of the FBI because little donny...had a tantrum about his place being raided. He claims they had never received prior notice regarding all the files and of course he was lying because he was asked months prior to return files but never did.

And First Thing: Trump appears to concede he illegally retained official documents
edit on 29-8-2022 by TheEndOfItAll because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: jarsue97

Lyndsey Graham (D-SC) says a lotta things but never comes through. Remember how he cozied up to the Dems at GHW Bushes' funeral or maybe his buddy McCains' funeral. He's part of the problem.

Trump has already posted the interview to his Truth Social, so he is pushing this sentiment as well.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

If he is UNJUSTLY arrested.

As if you had any idea what that means.

That red paint matches your bloodshot eyes.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join