It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohio shooting, first reports: At least 7 people killed

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

So I was able to track the patch down to a company called Blackcraft, although it is no longer available for sale. It looks like they're a wannabe Hot Topic vendor.

I can't make out the other patch well enough to figure out where it's from.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

The other patch has a goat head on it. I'm pretty sure about that.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar
Another mass shooting in America.

“Land of the Free”.

And how desperately some of us cling to those supposed freedoms!

It is times like this (and they have become horrifyingly all too frequent) that I wonder:

If the Founding Fathers, those hallowed heroes from three centuries past, revered by virtually every gun owner in nation, could have imagined how the “right” they supposedly enshrined in the second amendment would be exercised in the newborn nation’s future...

Would they have endorsed their work as it yet stands?

Or would the knowledge that the right they sought to establish would, in less than three hundred years hence, wreak havoc among the citizens of their beloved nation as an enabling force, enshrined by law, as individual citizens would murder fellow citizens by the dozens, cause them to amend their thinking on the matter?

You think their imaginings would begin at the 2nd? More likely they'd be appalled by the godlessness, the child drag shows, and just how many people are reliant on government.

They never guaranteed safety, so they decided to recognize the natural right of everyone having the best chance at protecting themselves.
edit on 4-8-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Blackcraft Cult

About Us

BlackCraft Cult are firm believers that you don't need God or any organized belief system in order to be a good person. To be kind to all man and animal kind, and do positive things for others. 

Spawned out of a Southern California attic in the summer of 2012, BlackCraft’s inception was the collaborative brainchild of Jim Somers and Bobby Schubenski. The duo began with a sparse one hundred dollar investment in their pockets and a singular idea to motivate people in a positive light outside of the realms of organized religion. An idea that has manifested and grown, reaching people of all walks of life across the globe. 

At BlackCraft, we live by the ethos of kindness, gratitude, and positivity. We celebrate self-empowerment, self-expression, and all aspects of life that encourage personal freedom. For those of you who have embraced us from the beginning- thank you for the continued support.  For those of you who are discovering us, welcome. We hope that our products will encourage you to believe in yourself and create your own future.

I think this guy didn't really live up to the ethos.
edit on 4-8-2019 by Identified because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It's Blackcraft's logo on!y in red I believe.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

BlackCraft Cult are firm believers that you don't need God or any organized belief system in order to be a good person. To be kind to all man and animal kind, and do positive things for others.

Looks as though one of your units blew a gasket.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Yeah, he didn't live up to their personal ethos but then are just an edgy clothing company.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Identified

It's Blackcraft's logo on!y in red I believe.

So I stand corrected, not a goat, a Baphomet. That makes it all better.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   
It occurs to me that if a single remark in the manifesto was enough to blame CoD for the other shooting, then this is enough to blame Satanism? amirite?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ViXxeN

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: ViXxeN

Yeah. Sure.
Beautiful. Tell that to those in Dayton.

We can't save everyone, but we can save a large majority, with guns. It goes both ways. Illegal gun holders don't obey the law, legal gun owners do.

The MSM media rarely talks about people who've been saved because of a responsible gun owner, usually its all about the bad. Poor journalism when they only give half the story.

Poor journalism if they are honest. Propaganda is what it appears now.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

No doubt.

I am not really familiar with Blackcraft although I'm sure I've seen their clothing.

I'm trying to determine that since they have so many Items that are anti god and religion, if they are in fact Atheists using imagery like the Satanic Temple does. The Satanic Temple isn't really a Satanists group but many people don't understand that.

I wonder if the murderer labeled himself as a Satanists or Atheist or what or were these clothing items (he was killed while wearing a Blackcraft shirt) was just some thing he did because he thought it made him look cool or tough or whatever.

People are already blowing this up tho.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Peeple

Pretty sure I just laid it out

I will try again if it helps.

Easy access to weapons that require no thought just a simple squeeze of the trigger to kill en masse is bad,any numbnuts can kill lots of people easily and quickly with very little effort.

Do you get it now?

I get that freedom to choose has some major challenges and ignoring them because of a tool the criminals utilize is dangerous to free people, every single time.

So when only criminals have weapons what do we do then? AI cops with Robotic LEO's?

We will die like the Jews at Auschwitz. That is what will likely happen. We have been living in troubled times since WWI.

Easy to make a small place cleared of the defensive weapons. Never can stop a determined murderer.

The Netherlands, has it had any suicide shooters going after the Hebrew establishments I wonder?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I haven't mentioned anything about gun grabbing,nor would I bother as it ain't gonna happen, I can however point out that the tool makes the job easier and to deny that is silly.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The Mauntauk Project (see sirhan sirhan's comments when he killed Robert Kennedy). All of them were hypnotized. This is why they never let the shooters tell why they did it. Sirhan Sirhan was the last shooter they let tell his side of the story to the media, and he spoke of being hypnotized, and is sticking to the story to this very day. It explains all of the similarities between the shootings. All for the purposes of disarming the public. Just imagine what the Government would do to us in America, if we had no guns. Look at what they do to us now.
edit on 4-8-2019 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: xuenchen

WTF is happening ?

Gunz make it easy for anyone to kill lots of people.

So does fire...

If the murders were by fire or some other weapon you don't care. Thousands are murdered a year by other weapons in the U.S. and you don't give a crap about it... You, and other leftists just care about gun deaths in your attempts to ban firearms.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

You have a valid point there, get rid of every single gun in the country and some loony will still figure out a way to kill a massive amount of innocent people.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

Just look to China, and even Japan, and the mass murders with knives, fire, and other weapons of choice by criminals none of which are firearms.

Phage and other leftists have always the same narrative, they would have you believe that if there were no guns there wouldn't be mass murders, which is false and he knows it.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Here is info on how the CIA uses mind control to get people to do their bidding.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
What can be done to a mass shooter that would deter the next mass shooter?

Hint: It's the same for radical Islamist terrorists. But the punishment Would be even more effective with our American assassins.

Only a fool would think that any kind of punishment will deter these people, most do not plan on getting away!

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: conspiracy nut

Just look to China, and even Japan, and the mass murders with knives, fire, and other weapons of choice by criminals none of which are firearms.

Phage and other leftists have always the same narrative, they would have you believe that if there were no guns there wouldn't be mass murders, which is false and he knows it.

How many did they kill using Sarin gas in the subway tunnels? Maybe we should outlaw chemistry knowledge so nobody does that again?

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join