It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohio shooting, first reports: At least 7 people killed

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

A setup by low-IQ people. The QAnon push for cleaning out the swamp is what endures. There are nutjobs in every movement. Just look at the Catholic Church.

Look at the Los Vegas Shooting, who is covering it up? Then, the FBI (Wray) puts a letter out targeting the Qanon movement. Then, the Shooter in El Paso is framed a republican, and Qanon?

Maybe they are low IQ, but people are being killed. They need to be exposed, stopped, arrested, tried, Now!

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

That MyLife page is pretty much changing every minute at this point. Who even knows what it originally said at this point? I do know that Gateway Pundit has a bad enough track record that I'll take anything they say with a truckload of salt.

Do you deny that his manifesto paints him as someone that might be interested in QAnon?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong
a reply to: xuenchen

Sounds logical.

Are you giving up your guns? Or taking up arms.

Or just duck and covering ?

Which one would be the solution that aids in preventing the inordinate amount of shootings there...

was every week, now it's every day.

honestly curious though... or is it a case of too late... the bed has been made?
edit on 4-8-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I stand corrected on body armor & domestic event if what I’m now reading is true.

Shooter’s sister was one of 9 killed and she was among the group in the bars/clubs area? That’s insanely bizarre.

You’re pissed enough at your sister that you armor up, extra mags, then shoot up her and nearby innocents with intent to kill even more?

That doesn’t make sense at all. If he killed sis at home THEN went on the rampage, sure, makes somewhat sense.

This is bizarre. It can’t be racially or politically motivated if his sister was the target.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

That MyLife page is pretty much changing every minute at this point. Who even knows what it originally said at this point? I do know that Gateway Pundit has a bad enough track record that I'll take anything they say with a truckload of salt.

Do you deny that his manifesto paints him as someone that might be interested in QAnon?
Just like Mueller, who wrote his manifesto, for him?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

So that would be a "No" to my question.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I just heard the shooters sister was killed at the nightclub as well. So I wonder did he target her or can you imagine if this was just a huge coincidence & the shooters sister just so happened to be a this bar? I don't know how busy this bar was bt if it's a typical nightclub at 1am it would be packed so finding and killing his sister so still be long as odds.

Anyways picture of this Connor Betts I just saw he looks like a big #ing loser to me definitely one of those "Incel" things that some guys are.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

So that would be a "No" to my question.

They did not confirm the manifesto was written by the suspect. Law enforcement told ABC News

heavy.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: IamAbeliever
a reply to: Ironclad1964

I think what they were trying to say is that normal is a relative term.

What's normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

Some pretend to be crazy, I pretend to be normal.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

The authorities have confirmed that his motive was to kill as many Mexicans as possible. That meshes pretty well with what was written in the manifesto.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

If he is living in Texas why would he have to 'drive' 600 miles to find Mexicans? If he lived in Alaska or Montana ok but really.

El Paso and Dayton are two hotbeds of anti-activity in the media. Might want to look a bit deeper.

edit on Augpm31pmf0000002019-08-04T14:59:59-05:000259 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

a reply to: LookingAtMars

Sounds like a 3-way suicide pact, but one of the 3 chose to take others with him.

Or maybe he shot and killed his sister and her boyfriend and then went off to the bar to kill the others? Maybe he just hated his sister and the boyfriend? And they were innocent victims like the rest?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

WTF is happening ?

Gunz make it easy for anyone to kill lots of people.

Especially when they are anti-God.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Peeple

You have a society built on the glorification of violence.
Disappointed, desperate, detached people society blames for their own misery.
And easy access to guns for all of them.

The only thing surprising about it is that people find it surprising it happens.

Only a full blown total military/police takeover can save us 😎🚬

No other way to get every gun into custody of the authorities !!
we had a full blown total military takeover in the poppy fields in Afghanistan.
now we've got more heroin in the US....

If a wolf kills your sheep with his big bad teeth pull the teeth from all your sheep...

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

That MyLife page is pretty much changing every minute at this point.

Still have hope for our society?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheOnlyBilko

a reply to: LookingAtMars

Sounds like a 3-way suicide pact, but one of the 3 chose to take others with him.

Or maybe he shot and killed his sister and her boyfriend and then went off to the bar to kill the others? Maybe he just hated his sister and the boyfriend? And they were innocent victims like the rest?

Could be. Crazy follows no logic.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Careful now, denial of any greater deity/god is a popular position for pseudo intellectuals these days. If we start tying that to violent outbursts, a lot of poseurs and wannabe eggheads will squeal about being labeled and profiled.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Violater1

Careful now, denial of any greater deity/god is a popular position for pseudo intellectuals these days. If we start tying that to violent outbursts, a lot of poseurs and wannabe eggheads will squeal about being labeled and profiled.

As they should.
It is the political correct BS that does this IMHO.

I hear A LOT about gun laws yet no one wants to admit the cause of these shootings.
If someone has it in their mind to kill, they will find a way.
These kids were not raised correctly, plain and simple.
Their parents, more than likely, chose to be their friend first and parent second.
It is now ok to teach very young children about being gay, trans or that there are 50+ genders. Just to confuse the hell out of them.
IT IS OK TO TEACH THEM THEY ARE WHITE, THEREFORE THEY ARE PRIVILEGED. Even though they may have never had a PRIVILEGED day in their life.
It is ok to teach them they evolved from nothing, are nothing and when they die there will be nothing.
It is ok to warp their minds with a lot of political correct bull#, like "we are all winners, there are no looses".
It is ok to let the school system, internet and videos games raise children for parents that don't have time for them.
If you want this to stop then we need to stop filling our children's heads with useless #. They will have plenty of time for left and right agendas when they get older.

LET THEM BE KIDS.

edit on 4-8-2019 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Mass Shootings Today

August 4, 2019 Ohio Dayton 419 E 5th St 10 killed 26 wounded

August 4, 2019 Illinois Chicago 4200 block of W 18th St 1 killed 4 wounded

August 4, 2019 Illinois Chicago 2900 block of W Roosevelt Rd 0 killed 7 wounded

Lists

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Mass Shootings Today

August 4, 2019 Ohio Dayton 419 E 5th St 10 killed 26 wounded

August 4, 2019 Illinois Chicago 4200 block of W 18th St 1 killed 4 wounded

August 4, 2019 Illinois Chicago 2900 block of W Roosevelt Rd 0 killed 7 wounded

Lists

Were the last two white? If not it probably doesn't count.

Tired of this BS. Shesh.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join