It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohio shooting, first reports: At least 7 people killed

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

or this gem....

The Danger of White Nationalists is the greatest threat we have?

Leading up the 2018 mid terms they did the same....

edit on Augpm31pmf0000002019-08-04T13:09:33-05:000133 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

My God, they will stop at nothing to regain power and subjugate us. That is so damned crazy

(post by seeker1963 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Dble time for a new mouse.

edit on 4-8-2019 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

This is the way things are now. This is the world we live in in the USA. Gun culture, The NRA, lobbyists..

You really think this is because of the guns? The US has always had guns, the mass shootings are a recent development.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Yep leftist lunatics... spent way too much time following links off this page. The sister is of interest to me...am i right that she and the murderer pretty much went off FB in 2018ish? Her pupils in the one photo on her page were HUGEEE and he looks like a mental case. The mom, well she is anti- Trump anti Gun... anti-conservative...

edit on pm831pmSun, 04 Aug 2019 13:21:55 -0500 by antar because: (no reason given)

(post by antar removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
This shooter will be found to be a Qanon supporter, follower...

With the offset of Qanon followers will be found NOT to be supporters of this monster.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
For those still wanting to make the connection...The mom follows quite a few left heros

Shaun King
Barack Obama
NY State Attorney General
We Resist
Hillary Clinton
Move On
Do Something
Cory Booker - twice
Christiane Amanpour
Woke Giant

This kid was not raised in a Love Trump household.

Link
Link

and quite a few others....

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
They are looking into this shooting as a domestic occurrence. One of the victims was the shooter's sister.

IMO it transitioned from domestic to terrorism once this killer targeted the first unknown to him citizen. The body armor also doesn’t mesh with “domestic”.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

You mean you want to do a left vs argument and escalate it into a 'which sides lunatics kills more people "
And extrapolate a convoluted hypothesis (not really) how dems are evil and more guns are the solution...

Hey, at least the economy is doing good (we think..)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

They are looking into this shooting as a domestic occurrence. One of the victims was the shooter's sister.

IMO it transitioned from domestic to terrorism once this killer targeted the first unknown to him citizen. The body armor also doesn’t mesh with “domestic”.

Why doesnt the body armor mesh with domestic?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

eh my parents are both full on left leaning not as far as the sanders camp mind you but waaaaaay left, my sister is middle of road and im right leaning my self so not all parents and kids belive the same political ideology. remember after the election all the stories about family members refusing to talk to each other and having falling outs over politics

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Argument? No. Why do you say that? I am simply putting out evidence contrary to what the media and presidential candidates are promoting. Factual conversation.

In the end people are dead. I think the mass shootings from males 17-25 is coming from the fact no one has real group friends anymore, they hole up on the internet and don't get laid. The demographic has changed. Most of these kids are spoiled, may times come from money and were bullied. It is not about politics to a under 25 kid. Delusions or thoughts pushed by family but not free will.

Name a mass shooter who had a great sex life and lots of friends?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

Why doesnt the body armor mesh with domestic?

If he goes off on his sister & her boyfriend in a domestic dispute, loading out in body armor makes no sense. There is no “threat” to him to warrant body armor if he kills his domestic fam/friends.

My guess is he killed them, for whatever reason, then decides to go out in a blaze of glory.

Nobody has body armored up to kill in a relationship/family/domestic violence event.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

Mass murders are becoming so common now, (251 in the past 215 days), the news cycle for each one gets shorter and shorter, because people tune out.

Same thing happened here in Chicago a few years ago. They stopped reporting the shootings at the top of the news, because an increasing number of viewers found something else to watch or do.

80% of the coverage for every mass shooting is the same. They can record their experts and eyewitnesses from one mass shooting, and replay their recollections, advice, analysis for the next mass shooting.

I'm using this weekend to catch up on watching old recorded TV shows, instead of tuning in to FoxNews, CNN, MSNBC.

In less than 48 hours, everything will be back to normal. Life goes on as usual for 99.99% of Americans.

link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
a reply to: Sillyolme

This is the way things are now. This is the world we live in in the USA. Gun culture, The NRA, lobbyists..

You really think this is because of the guns? The US has always had guns, the mass shootings are a recent development.

Tell that to the Native Americans on their government mandated reservations.

link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
This shooter will be found to be a Qanon supporter, follower...

With the offset of Qanon followers will be found NOT to be supporters of this monster.

He probably won't be, in reality, but....

El Paso

His description now says he is a Republican and QAnon member.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Its all a setup.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on PMSundaySunday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago0082 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Guns are not going anywhere.

- tighter permit process? Sure. I have no problem with that. Tell you what; I’ll give in for a 30-day waiting period for weapon purchases for in depth background checks in exchange for 100% US citizen voter ID. deal? I’ll even throw in some high capacity magazine restrictions, bump stock and suppressor eliminations. deal?

- require any business or event that has 250+ people in attendance to have armed security. A patron to security member ratio to be determined. Harden the targets.

At least it’s a common sense start that probably rubs both sides wrong so it’s probably a good idea.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

A setup by low-IQ people. The QAnon push for cleaning out the swamp is what endures. There are nutjobs in every movement. Just look at the Catholic Church.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join