It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: imthegoat

I wish I could find that link. My search for ' Anthony Rodham tractor field ' turns up nothing

Yeah I'm at a loss on that one too.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Bill and Hill deny knowing anything about Rodham's Haiti project where he was supposed to get money from the Clinton Foundation to help rebuild homes. The Clinton Foundation was supposed to get the money from the Haitian government. Where's the money?

He also drew scrutiny as co-chairman of Haiti's recovery commission, following the devastating 2010 earthquake, for allegedly seeking a multimillion dollar deal to rebuild homes in the ravaged country with funding from the Clinton Foundation.

n court proceedings in an unrelated lawsuit, Rodham explained how someone in Haiti had “donated” 10,000 acres of land to him. In court testimony, he said he had pressed Clinton for helping in breaking through red tape to get funding for the rebuilding project.

“I deal through the Clinton Foundation. That gets me in touch with the Haitian officials,” Rodham said, according to a transcript of his testimony, the Times reported. “I hound my brother-in-law, because it’s his fund that we’re going to get our money from. And he can’t do it until the Haitian government does it."

The Clinton Foundation said in a statement at the time that it was not aware of Rodham’s Haiti project, which never materialized, and had no involvement in it, the newspaper says. Likewise, Clinton’s office said at the time he had no involvement in the scheme.
. www.usatoday.com...

If Rodham is dead, he won't be bringing THAT subject up again, will he?

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
A veteran died in police custody. His body was returned to his family with some organs missing

On April 9, 2018, two days later, the family was told that Palmer had died in police custody at the York County Prison. Fourteen months later, the Palmers say they still don't know what really happened. But they are suspicious because when Palmer's body was returned to them, his throat, heart and brain were missing.

www-m.cnn.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I did find this re: Tony Rodham

President Barack Obama’s nominee to be the Homeland Security Department’s No. 2 official is under investigation over alleged intervention to obtain approval for a company run by a brother of Hillary Clinton to participate in a program that provides U.S. visas for foreign investors, according to an email the department’s inspector general sent to lawmakers Monday night and obtained by NBC News.

edit on 6/9/2019 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

Another

The obscure immigration program that helps wealthy foreigners get American Green Cards is proving profitable to some people with very familiar names.

Hillary Clinton’s brother is involved. So are powerful California politician Willie Brown and Chicago political boss Richard M. Daley. One firm that helps wealthy Chinese gain access to the little-known immigration program even tried to recruit President Obama’s half-brother, Mark Obama-Ndesandjo.

Also ETA: Tony's Facebook lists his hometown as Park Ridge, Illinois, about 16 miles north of Chicago. I'm fairly confident him and his wife lived in Vienna, VA most recently. I believe they lived there when the Ashley Madison thing went down.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

This was tweeted, no source though so idk if sarcasm or serious

So Hillary Clinton's brother shot himself in the back of the head a couple of times. Yeah & it looks like he may've shot himself in the chest a few times as well. I'm pretty sure he wasn't robbed. Yep, suicide. Of course a pro Clinton Judge has already ordered the records sealed.

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

I did make a bunch of connections to Rodham, Haiti and the Gold mine late last night. I'm way behind today anyhow so no matter.

Regarding Tony R. I'm thinking it was a drug overdose. Last night I couldn't find any details surrounding his death anywhere. Someone on twitter (forgot who) was making alot of connections late last night relating to Clinton/Haiti shady deals, imagine that and some were cross-posted with @almostjingo.

Sorry, behind, off to lurk mode for awhile.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

It's just so weird because it's missing the typical scenario of what goes down when a public figure suddenly dies...if it was OD where is the coverage on who found his body and at what time, what location, no statement from bereaved loved ones yada yada yada unless Hillary is threatening everyone to keep their mouths shut? If that's the case, why the secrecy? This is just the continuing mystery of the ongoings in Clinton's Bizarro World
edit on 9-6-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

This is from the FBI vault Hillary Clinton Files part 32

And from elsewhere:

Gohmert: Mr. Rucker reported to those of you, the four of you there, in the presence of the ICIG attorney, that they had found this anomaly on Hillary Clinton's emails going through their private server, and when they had done the forensic analysis, they found that her emails, every single one except four, over 30,000, were going to an address that was not on the distribution list. It was a compartmentalized bit of information that was sending it to an unauthorized source. Do you recall that?

Strzok: Sir, I don't.

Gohmert: He went on the explain it. And you didn't say anything, you thanked him, you shook his hand. The problem is it was going to an unauthorized source that was a foreign entity unrelated to Russia and from what you've said here, you did nothing more than nod and shake the man's hand when you didn't seem to be all that concerned about our national integrity of our election when it was involving Hillary Clinton. So the forensic examination was done by the ICIG — and they can document that — but you were given that information and you did nothing with it.

Did The FBI Ignore Evidence That A 'Foreign Entity' Hacked Clinton's Emails? - Investor's business Daily.

Based on the above exchange and in conjunction with the screenshots above, I would hazard a guess that the notes were given to Strzok who then promptly 'lost' them.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Not even his hometown newspaper mentions it. Maybe it's too early and we will know more tomorrow.

If it were a long term illness or a sudden heart attack, I think that that would have been reported. Something tells me this was probably something else, and, because it is the Clinton's family, the news agencies are respecting their request of a black-out.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Here's a conspiracy theory...maybe he was killed in a ritual sacrifice in a desperate attempt to conjure the dark forces and they didn't have time to perfect a convincing clone so Hillary had no choice but to make some kind of statement to cover his disappearance

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
I did find this re: Tony Rodham

President Barack Obama’s nominee to be the Homeland Security Department’s No. 2 official is under investigation over alleged intervention to obtain approval for a company run by a brother of Hillary Clinton to participate in a program that provides U.S. visas for foreign investors, according to an email the department’s inspector general sent to lawmakers Monday night and obtained by NBC News.

Another

The obscure immigration program that helps wealthy foreigners get American Green Cards is proving profitable to some people with very familiar names.

Hillary Clinton’s brother is involved. So are powerful California politician Willie Brown and Chicago political boss Richard M. Daley. One firm that helps wealthy Chinese gain access to the little-known immigration program even tried to recruit President Obama’s half-brother, Mark Obama-Ndesandjo.

Also ETA: Tony's Facebook lists his hometown as Park Ridge, Illinois, about 16 miles north of Chicago. I'm fairly confident him and his wife lived in Vienna, VA most recently. I believe they lived there when the Ashley Madison thing went down.

Right.
This is part of the 'Green Tech Automotive' scam...Rodham and McAuliffe were involved with.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: liveandlearn

This is from the FBI vault Hillary Clinton Files part 32

[...]

And from elsewhere:

Gohmert: Mr. Rucker reported to those of you, the four of you there, in the presence of the ICIG attorney, that they had found this anomaly on Hillary Clinton's emails going through their private server, and when they had done the forensic analysis, they found that her emails, every single one except four, over 30,000, were going to an address that was not on the distribution list. It was a compartmentalized bit of information that was sending it to an unauthorized source. Do you recall that?

Strzok: Sir, I don't.

Gohmert: He went on the explain it. And you didn't say anything, you thanked him, you shook his hand. The problem is it was going to an unauthorized source that was a foreign entity unrelated to Russia and from what you've said here, you did nothing more than nod and shake the man's hand when you didn't seem to be all that concerned about our national integrity of our election when it was involving Hillary Clinton. So the forensic examination was done by the ICIG — and they can document that — but you were given that information and you did nothing with it.

Did The FBI Ignore Evidence That A 'Foreign Entity' Hacked Clinton's Emails? - Investor's business Daily.

Based on the above exchange and in conjunction with the screenshots above, I would hazard a guess that the notes were given to Strzok who then promptly 'lost' them.

'Foreign Entity' = China
China received real-time courtesy copies of every email on her server.
edit on Sun Jun 9 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: Trimmed quote......

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Child sex trafficker receives 472-year prison sentence, longest in U.S. history

According to FOX 31, an Arapahoe County jury found Franklin guilty of 30 counts of child prostitution, sexual exploitation of a child, human trafficking and kidnapping.

Seven people total have now been found guilty for their role in the child sex trafficking ring led by Franklin.

ms.thebl.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Thank you for that, JAC. Sounds like it is the doc missing from her computer and found on the dark and deep webs in Russian and Arabic. The on Sid B had.

Interesting that it was removed from her computer

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

twitter.com...

This is said to be his daughter dates off but also is that oxygen on him in the pic? Is that him?

Perhaps he was sick.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

twitter.com...

This is said to be his daughter dates off but also is that oxygen on him in the pic? Is that him?

Perhaps he was sick.

Looks like it. The date could simply be an "in the moment" type of things. Mourning etc.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

twitter.com...

Tariff negitiations were maybe much more than meets the eye

This could lead to human trafficking charges, maybe even Rico?

Maybe more than just Soros

Mexican tax officials froze the assets of 26 individuals and entities they allege are tied to human smuggling organizations or to promoting Central American migrant caravans. The caravans moved thousands of individuals from the “northern triangle” through Mexico to the U.S. border. The funding for the migrant caravans allegedly came from the U.S., England, Africa, and Central America.

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Of course somebody can be caused to have an illness or also have life with an illness cut short by themselves or others.

Need more info.

Maybe Hillary still has the power to stop info from coming out.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Follow up to John McAfee's first tweet:

for my followers: my recent tweets are less for you than they are fir my pursuers. They are shots across the bow - leave me the # alone, or go down with the corruption you have embraced, because I will #ing bury you if you continue. Doubt me at your own #ing risk.

twitter.com...

Check out his acct for details, he's been tweeting a lot, today

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
In this clip, Mark Meadows says IG Report may be delayed for another month because they've received new information
twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join