It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I just searched for an obituary and all links refer back to her tweet. No funeral arrangement, no one speaking out about missing their family member, colleague or friend. Weird

Not even the local news where they lived (Vienna, VA) has anything about him dying from what I can tell. Pretty odd that a notable character in their community isn't reported on.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

I think we can also rule out an automobile accident...unless, possibly, drugs or drinking were involved.
edit on 9-6-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: IAMTAT
Maybe it's " suicide" and that's why the delay.

(IMO) Most likely. Weight increased dramatically. He was depressed, and most recently, scared.

Might be in the DNA?

(post by tiredoflooking removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I think we can also rule out a automobile accident...unless, possibly, drugs or drinking were involved.

You'd think some bodunk conservative aligned media would pick up on it anyway, even if drugs/alcohol were the cause. Itd be somethingbrhey could hold over HRC. I can't imagine they respect her enough to not run stories on it.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Mexico Claims Some Migrant Caravan Funding Came from U.S., England

Mexican tax officials froze the assets of 26 individuals and entities they allege are tied to human smuggling organizations or to promoting Central American migrant caravans.

The operation tracked financial movements from October 2018 through current dates in an attempt to determine the sources of funding for the migrant caravans.

This gives a bit of a time table for how long asset seizure might take per the EO on human trafficking. This also tells me the "tariff" news is more then meets the eye...

Based on that information, Mexican authorities were able to trace the source of the funds to the U.S., England, Cameroon, Honduras, El Salvador, and Guatemala, the statement revealed.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

If he didn't die, why would she lie about it? She didn't specifically say that he died or passed away, she said we 'lost' him

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

If he didn't die, why would she lie about it? She didn't specifically say that he died or passed away, she said we 'lost' him

Heart attack, suicide or drugs.
Obviously, he died alone.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
1 Linda Collins Smith (was to testify against HRC)
2 Dante Austic (Philadelphia Sheriff)
3 Herb Sandler (Podesta Emails, Handkerchief with a map on it)
4 Jonathan Nichols (Former OK sen.)
5 Joe Calabrese (NYPD dic.)
6 Steven Silks (NYPD dept. chief)
7 Brian Brady (Former Mayor and cop)
8 Todd Tongen (Miama news anchor)
9 Tony Rodham (HRC's brother)
10 Lola Gulomova 11 Jason Reef
12 Klaus Eberwein 13 Walter Lubcke (Germany)
14 Chris Reed
15 Dante Austin
16 Don Peterson
17 Dennis Day
18 Lennart Johansson UEFA
19 Sharhriar Solfaghari
20 Plane crash at Hemet-Ryan Airport?
21 Senator Nancy Schaefer of Georgia, who was investigating child trafficking by the Georgia CPS, and her husband.

List going on @ET

Could the HRC tweet mean "dead to me?"

TAT's point is very intriguing, who on these Arkancide lists were not whacked by HRC team but by angry folks ripped off by CF? At what point does turning on each other look all the same?

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Sounds like a big shadow war

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Don't rule out THIS as 'Cause of Death':

Chinese investors [READ CHINESE GOVERNMENT]* sue McAuliffe, Rodham over green-car investments

* Brackets-Mine

A group of 32 Chinese citizens filed the suit last week in Fairfax County, Virginia court, claiming that they were swindled out of about $560,000 apiece as a result of misrepresentations made by McAuliffe and Rodham—two of the most prominent and politically connected proponents of the venture aimed at manufacturing electric cars in the U.S.

www.politico.com...

HRC can probably get away with swindling the Chinese government (for a while)...but NOT her idiot brother.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
M3thods tweet:

MB: "Some of those documents will be revealed this upcoming week, correct?" MM (Mark Meadows): "We'll start to see some additional documents come out this week. Whether it's the declassified documents or not, I'm not sure...What saw was a very clear indication of severe credibility issues...

twitter.com...

IG report will be released the 14th? I saw that mentioned on Twitter

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
John McAfee tweet (from Cuba):

I've collected files on corruption in governments. For the first time, I'm naming names and specifics. I'll begin with a corrupt CIA agent and two Bahamian officials. Coming today. If I'm arrested or disappear, 31+ terrabytes of incriminating data will be released to the press.

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
^see above post.

edit on 9-6-2019 by abago71 because: dupe post

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: abago71
^see above post.

I'm certain he's got incriminating evidence, but who knows if he'll ever reveal it. I wonder what prompted him to threaten to do it now?

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I think we can also rule out an automobile accident...unless, possibly, drugs or drinking were involved.

Wasn't it reported in some Kansas newspaper that he died on a tractor in the middle of a field?

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Wasn't it reported in some Kansas newspaper that he died on a tractor in the middle of a field?

I know someone in this thread said it. Havent seen that corroborated anywhere else.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I wish I could find that link. My search for ' Anthony Rodham tractor field ' turns up nothing

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

That was me being sarcastic that the cause of death (when we do find out) will be questionable. That seems to be the way surrounding deaths near the Clintons.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join