It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

As said earlier, if you don't cover the BlueBerries with netting, the birds get them. The longer the I.G. report sits around or is examined, the more goodies are plucked from it by the deep-state. Same thing happened to IG report #2 in June 2018.

Edit to add: June release of the I.G. Report is not likely, according to Congressman Mark Meadows today. In his own words, "It will be awhile".

Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Deja Vu - IG Report #2 was delayed from April to June 2018. The resulting report came with a completely sanitized (aka manipulated) summary that cleared the FBI of political bias...for Hillary...or against Trump.
edit on 6/9/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Another suicide to report if it hasn't been already.

The son of Warren Jeff, the polygamist cult leader of the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints committed suicide Wednesday.

The son of polygamist cult leader Warren Jeffs who exposed his father's group and revealed he sexually abused his own children has died by suicide at the age of 26.

Roy Jeffs was found dead on Wednesday in his home in Salt Lake City, Utah. He would have turned 27 on June 5.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Just saw a commercial on tv for this.
Chess game of Democrats vs Republicans.

Www.chess2020.com

On mobile. Sorry. Links broken.
edit on 9-6-2019 by abago71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Wow, June is turning out to be Death month.

Tre Da Kid, 32, Maryland rapper, found shot to death in car crash, June 8, 2019.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Just an FYI: Rod Rosenstein says Barr's critics will one day realize that he was right and reasonable, in not charging President Trump with Obstruction.

Article: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Edit to add: It's too bad Donald Trump has "mellowed" a bit since becoming President.

The 2013 Trump...Wow!: twitter.com...

I don't think he even wants Hillary in jail at this point. Oh well... President Trump is making America stronger and better. That's Priority #1.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Required viewing.

youtu.be...

Blackberries.

I was watching when George was stomping around the 12 different properties of the AWANs, and stumbled onto Hillary's Blackberries. I thought it was BS until Andre's interview. It was somewhat epic.

That Dyncorp playlist is something initself.
edit on 9-6-2019 by FlyingFox because: "Round Her Up!"

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Breaking: ANOTHER DEATH.
twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
twitter.com...

Sabotage.

They need to investigate all the way down to the root of the cause of death !! 😠

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

twitter.com...

Sabotage.

They need to investigate all the way down to the root of the cause of death !! 😠

It was a blueberry bush.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It's an OMEN. More puzzling is the death of Hillary's little brother, Tony Rodham. As others have said, I can't find a thing beyond Hillary's tweet that he's "gone".

There might be an un-written DOJ understanding that top current/former government officials aren't indicted during times of "bereavement". With no cause of death, or funeral scheduled, Hillary and Bill's bereavement could last for years.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

It's an OMEN. More puzzling is the death of Hillary's little brother, Tony Rodham. As others have said, I can't find a thing beyond Hillary's tweet that he's "gone".

There might be an un-written DOJ understanding that top current/former government officials aren't indicted during times of "bereavement". With no cause of death, or funeral scheduled, Hillary and Bill's bereavement could last for years.

The ambiguity could be intentional on Hillary's part.
She loves playing the victim and craves sympathy.

Imagine her coming out with guns blazing tomorrow saying how disgusted she is about all these terrible conspiracy theories speculating about her brother's perfectly natural death.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hillary, “My brother just died!!!”

Barr, “What does it matter now?”

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
www.youtube.com/user/georgwebb/search?query=weiner

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com/user/georgwebb/search?query=huma

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Gitmo bound?

After Abandoning Trump, Koch Network Announces It Will Support Democrats in 2020

bluntforcetruth.com...
Boy talk about the Koch's being clueless.....like this stance will work in 2020:

The Koch-funded Americans for Prosperity (AFP) is revamping its operation for next year’s election cycle, prioritizing amnesty for illegals, opposition to tariffs, and support for open borders above all else.

Let's see how the Dems embrace the Koch Brothers. Good riddance.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Mexico Claims Some Migrant Caravan Funding Came from U.S., England

Mexican tax officials froze the assets of 26 individuals and entities they allege are tied to human smuggling organizations or to promoting Central American migrant caravans.

The operation tracked financial movements from October 2018 through current dates in an attempt to determine the sources of funding for the migrant caravans.

This gives a bit of a time table for how long asset seizure might take per the EO on human trafficking. This also tells me the "tariff" news is more then meets the eye...

Based on that information, Mexican authorities were able to trace the source of the funds to the U.S., England, Cameroon, Honduras, El Salvador, and Guatemala, the statement revealed.

It's amazing how fast officials in Mexico "figured out" who was funding the caravans. Like they didn't have a clue all these years........

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   

twitter.com...

from codes

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

That was good, thanks for that! I seen the Taggart interview before and didn't think much of it, way back then. Much later though it was like an epiphany.
Dang, wonder if that detective ever found what's behind door #3?
Yea, how about them Blackberries! Now I'm hungry.

I could spend days on his Dyncorp playlist then weeks of research depending on how much you already know - me very little.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Symbolism will be their downfall?

Also: President Trump demands that Twitter reinstate "banned" conservatives. (i.e. James Woods)

twitter.com...

President Trump needs to have the appropriate government agency do something to one of the offending media platforms/outlets.

At this point, they're ignoring what he says, because there's never any action taken against them. The Trump Administration needs to get their attention.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Spot on TAT..How many promises did she make prior to 2016 ... "She was never supposed to loose"

The apology tour continues..

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join