It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Thread 👇

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

Well.

As the world turns.

Greenwald is sure brave to publish this while living in Brazil and with the current climate of what happens to "leakers" and publishers of those leaks.

Brazil strikes me as pretty hardcore.

I saw a recent video of cops there in a helo machine gunning down people in a stolen car in a busy city traffic jam.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Officer found dead in Gothenburg GOTHENBURG, Neb. - According to the Gothenburg Leader, a Gothenburg police officer has been found dead after an apparent murder-suicide on Saturday night.

twitter.com...

I have read that Nebraska is a hub for trafficking, I'll try to find more info
edit on 9-6-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

Boy's Town is in Omaha...the Franklin Coverup
m.youtube.com...
edit on 9-6-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Regarding Q866/867 and Haiti...

They’re smuggled out on so-called mercy missions.
Who are we taught to trust the most? The Church.?

Shady in Haiti 3 – Diplomat Freight Service, USAID, DynCorp & Dubai

Brief Summary of DynCorp's shady History

- Sex / human trafficking in Bosnia
- DynCorp involvement in CIA rendition program
- Over-billing/ Defrauding the US government
- DynCorp abuse in Columbia / chemical spraying in drug eradication
- Kunduz Dancing Boy incident in Afghanistan
- DynCorp supplied/trained UN Peacekeepers

As we have seen, DFS operates in countries where DynCorp has a history: Iraq, Afghanistan, Columbia and Haiti. DynCorp has been very active in Haiti since the 1990s and has received State Department contracts for training the National Haitian Police as well as supplying and training UN peacekeepers in the country.

Continuation in Part 4...
Shady in Haiti 4 - The Order of Malta

Lastly, the really sick story...
Haiti Cholera: A Biological Weapon For Organ Trafficking?

While Rodham's involvement in the gold project, called Morne Bossa...

www.mining.com...

Gold Rush in Haiti: Five Years after a Senate Moratorium, There’s a Cold War!

The Australian company 3D Resources Ltd. is in open conflict with the U.S. company Resource Générale Corporation (previously doing business as VCS Mining, Inc.) and its Haitian subsidiary Delta Société Minière S.A.. But it is also fighting with the U.S. company Sono Global Holdings Inc. (SGH) and its Haitian subsidiary Ayiti Gold Company S.A.. In July 2017, the 3D company bought 70% of the shares of the Grand Bois and Morne Bossa permits.

The Resource Générale Corporation (RGC), which also is known as VCS Mining, says it wants to “help Haiti to become the Pearl of the West Indies again”. This was enough to reinforce the thesis of the Mining Justice Collective (Kolektif Jistis Min in Kreyòl) that the mining project is “colonial”, given that this nickname was attributed to the former Saint Domingue, a colony dedicated to the production of wealth for France based on slavery.

I don't believe Rodham/Clinton's had much to do with this mine or any gold pillaging in Haiti.

Haiti. Laura Silsby. Child trafficking. Money Laundering. Gold mine.
January 29, 2010 – Clinton friend, Laura Silsby, and child trafficking in Haiti

Silsby faced civil lawsuits for fraud, wrongful termination and unpaid wages mostly related to Personal Shopper, an Internet company that she founded in 1999 with James Hammons. Silsby and Hammons worked together at Hewlett-Packard. Silsby became part of MYSTATE USA an emergency notification company headed by Claudia Bitner in 2011. MYSTATE USA changed its name to Alertsense (Amber Alerts). Alertsense has since started another company called Konexus because of bad press when its software was used to launch the only known live Nuclear Alert in Hawaii in 2018. Silsby married and now goes by the name Laura Gayler or Laura Silsby Gayler. Silsby Galyer has worked for Alertsense for the last 8 years and still works there under Von Hansen and Blake Hansen.

Source

Why would a company that designs and sells first responder/Amber Alert/Emergency/FEMA systems hire someone who has been arrested and actually jailed for child trafficking, even if the charges were later reduced via the help of Clinton at the behest of Abedin.

Q3050:

This is not just about sex trafficking [1].
Will the rich & powerful influence the court to prevent the unsealing?
THE TALE OF TWO:
[1] - Sex Resort (non_temple_resort_only) > trafficked & drugged underage girls
[2] - Occult / Worship of Evil (temple) [CLAS 1-99]
Haiti >
Pray for the victims.
Q

Q1884: (partial)

Aug 15 2018 13:52:15 (EST)
HAITI [ACCESS] CLOSED.

Recall Monica Peterson? She died under suspicious circumstances.

CLINTON HAITI CHILD TRAFFICKING SMOKING GUN MONICA PETERSON

Monica Petersen was in Haiti working for the Human Trafficking Center, and also worked previously for the Colorado Human Trafficking Council’s Data & Research Task Force.

Really deep rabbit hole. 'Haiti' is bigger than we know. Many Q drops.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Whoa, I was just getting ready to compile a post of info about Dyncorp. That corp is pure evil

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Intersting John no name info

Note the names of the papers that fulfilled the reQuests. More titles at link.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Whoa, I was just getting ready to compile a post of info about Dyncorp. That corp is pure evil

the Dyncorp see no evil monkey • April 2012

Although I was not singling out any company in particular I did mention DynCorp because it served as the inspiration for the movie The Whistleblower that came out last year. This relates to the infamous cases of sex trafficking and slavery in Bosnia back in the Balkan wars of the nineties.

Art imitating life...or is it now the arts dictating life.... What a show
edit on 692019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Interesting stuff indeed! Propulsion has long been sought after for the next big evolution to get us to Mars and beyond.
Who knows how far they've really succeeding in doing.
No doubt Robert Bigelow of Bigelow Aerospace is involved.

Earthtech Int'l is another really interesting company founded by Harold E. Puthoff - American engineer and parapsychologist.
Uri Geller was studied by Russell Targ and Puthoff at the Stanford Research Institute.

DIA List of Exotic Propulsion Papers linked to Mars Colony Recruitment

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

One could write a volume of books on DynCorp history; and not make anything up either!

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   

TAT's point is very intriguing, who on these Arkancide lists were not whacked by HRC team but by angry folks ripped off by CF? At what point does turning on each other look all the same?

I'm going to refer back to texasgirl's post Re: Blueberry Harvest

1. Blueberries will be ready for picking in late July to mid-August.
2. Don't rush to pick the berries as soon as they turn blue. Wait a couple days...
3. If you plant 2-year-old blueberry bushes, they should start to bear within a year or two.
4. Blueberries are one of the easiest fruits to freeze.

She noted that the berries might be ready for the harvest. When reading the steps 1-4 above, having grown blueberries in the past, there is a step missing.

"2. Don't rush to pick the berries as soon as they turn blue. Wait a couple days... "

You would also do well to cover the bushes with netting while ripening to make sure the birds don't pick them off before you can get to them. In this case, the deep state actors (maybe Clinton associates) are the birds. See what I'm saying?

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   
www.youtube.com/user/georgwebb/search?query=dyncorp

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: MetalThunder

One could write a volume of books on DynCorp history; and not make anything up either!

That's the truth and much of the stuff I've found is so far left field (as some say) that I don't know if it would be acceptable here

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: queenofswords

Nunes belongs to several farm cooperatives. His family has owned a farm for decades. If you notice his interviews, Nunes often gives them from inside a CA farm-related building, complete with tractors, hay and milk containers behind him.

Slang meaning of "cherry picking":

(also known as: suppressed evidence, fallacy of incomplete evidence, argument by selective observation, argument by half-truth, card stacking, fallacy of exclusion, ignoring the counter evidence, one-sided assessment, slanting, one-sidedness)

Description: When only select evidence is presented in order to persuade the audience to accept a position, and evidence that would go against the position is withheld. The stronger the withheld evidence, the more fallacious the argument.
www.urbandictionary.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Sounds like something all humans do. From children to old people.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Sounds like something all humans do. From children to old people.

Indeed. I was just wondering if Devin Nunes' tweet on May25th
twitter.com... may have been pointing at the selective exclusions in the Mueller Report.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Anyone keeping up with POTUS tweet storm today?

twitter.com...

NASA selects US companies to land spacecraft on the moon for first time in almost 50 years

NASA is hurtling toward a 2024 deadline to put humans on the moon, and to get there on time, it’s divvying out a number of contracts to companies that will set the framework for an astronaut landing.

This week, the winners are Pittsburgh-based Astrobotic, Houston-based Intuitive Machines and New Jersey-based Orbit Beyond, which will be the first lunar lander companies to send their spacecraft to the moon, priming NASA for a return with humans — the first for the U.S. since 1972.

There was a frozen 'Berry' recall today by FDA. Not sure if blueberries.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Possibly. Although the more hints and disclosure I see, without any corresponding action from the DOJ, the less excited and more frustrated I become.

Our side has all the marbles and Democrats have committed 90% of the crimes. But we're exhibiting the same lack of caring and inaction, as we did on several subjects (like immigration reform), when holding both the House and the Senate.

Democrats have no real power, but they're using every tool available, however ineffective, to at least show how determined they are to achieve their #1 goal, of removing President Trump from office.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

LOL. I was searchin on his YT channel today. George is always informative AND entertaining. Hard to keep up with that guy!

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
POTUS tweet decodes using CAPS only simple gematria and the +1200 rule:

tweet

1) CAPS Only gematria:

TFMIISBTFNCM = 134 = 13 + 4 = 17 = Q

From the top 10 phrases with same 134 result:

#1 = Jared Kushner
#7 = Information

#1 & #7 = 17 = Q

2) +1200 rule, the tweet time of 03:57 pm points us to ##1557 because it's PM:

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 1f5d00 No.1808021 📁
Jun 18 2018 23:04:34 (EST)
Anonymous ID: d77fbd No.1807979 📁
Jun 18 2018 23:01:38 (EST)
Screen Shot 2018-06-19 at 12.01.15 AM.png (= Devin nunes tweet re DOJ lawyer speaking French... Lisa Page)

>>1807928
>>1807979
You asked for popcorn.
Let’s start here.
Q

+1200 = #2757

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 25f1af No.5225124 📁
Feb 17 2019 13:39:14 (EST)

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 25f1af No.5225094 📁
Feb 17 2019 13:38:05 (EST)
DbjwzpfW4AEnugF.jpg

>>5224943
Date posted (early)?
Oct 31 2017
Prior to the black pop awakening?
Why did we emphasize as important?
When you are awake we can see clearly.
Q
>>5225094
Swap 'we' for 'you'.
On the move.
Q

Linking these two posts gives "We asked of popcorn. Let's start here."
edit on 9-6-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-6-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   

There was a frozen 'Berry' recall today by FDA.

Frozen? Berry?

(I'm trying to recall the conversation on the board last week regarding the words frozen, freeze, cold, etc., but can't recall what we decided it meant.)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

TAT's point is very intriguing, who on these Arkancide lists were not whacked by HRC team but by angry folks ripped off by CF? At what point does turning on each other look all the same?

I'm going to refer back to texasgirl's post Re: Blueberry Harvest

1. Blueberries will be ready for picking in late July to mid-August.
2. Don't rush to pick the berries as soon as they turn blue. Wait a couple days...
3. If you plant 2-year-old blueberry bushes, they should start to bear within a year or two.
4. Blueberries are one of the easiest fruits to freeze.

She noted that the berries might be ready for the harvest. When reading the steps 1-4 above, having grown blueberries in the past, there is a step missing.

"2. Don't rush to pick the berries as soon as they turn blue. Wait a couple days... "

You would also do well to cover the bushes with netting while ripening to make sure the birds don't pick them off before you can get to them. In this case, the deep state actors (maybe Clinton associates) are the birds. See what I'm saying?

Sounds like Nunes' "blueberries" may be the 'fruits' of the IG report and resulting criminal referrals...which we discovered, later in the day, may be delayed a month.

What if Nunes is giving us a coded heads up...with a suggestion of patience that the 'blueberries' will be sweeter...when we wait to pick them in "late July to mid-August"?

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join