It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Sorry. I just get pissed off at the fact that they're still free and obv still have power. When I think about what they do to our children and to our vets...all of humanity, it makes me want to go scorched earth

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Sorry. I just get pissed off at the fact that they're still free and obv still have power. When I think about what they do to our children and to our vets...all of humanity, it makes me want to go scorched earth

I can't remember who, but somebody once said the longer they're in The Sun, the hotter the burn šŸ˜Ž

CoppQr-tone maybe?

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

originally posted by: carewemust
Every night, I conduct specific searches to see if "our side" is making any progress. It's frustrating to type in "Barr" and see nothing but stories about what's wrong with him, or what Democrats are planning to do to him.

It's been like that for over 2 years, with everyone in Donald Trump's orbit. I'm sick and tired of him and his people not taking offensive action. Blocking a testimony, or not handing over something is NO offense, in my book.

I just listened to a podcast that inferred Barr is a deep state lackey who has flipped. We'll see

Barr SAYS the right things, and President Trump gave him unprecedented declassification authority. The U.S. House is coming at him with both barrels blazing this week.

Here's an excerpt from a speech AG Barr delivered to graduating FBI agents this past Friday.

ā€œAs most of you know ā€¦ this is my second stint as attorney general,ā€ Barr said at a recent graduation ceremony for FBI agents. ā€œAs weā€™ve been watching the coverage of D-Day, I had the thought my arrival this time felt a little more like jumping into Sainte-MĆØre-Ɖglise on the morning of June 5, trying to figure out where you could land without getting shot."
Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

We'll see if he ACTS like our brave D-Day soldiers.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Yea,could be.
I think he was there a number of years ago because he referred to Network Associates which was back in late 90's after merging with McAfee. The largest chipset company in the world is who I worked for a number of years that acquired McAfee back in 2011. I was a Network Software Eng at the time and most of us hated McAfee SW with a passion. Had many clown names for it.
en.wikipedia.org...

Anyhow, GW vid mentioning NA & McAfee. Skip to around 2:40.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

One of many sick stories, no doubt.

For this thread probably be better to post links/articles that connect current gov't officials to DynCorp Int'l / Cerberus Capital. They have their fingers in almost everything. The evil sick stories are probably too numerous. Just a suggestion of course. Up to you.

I just hope a few are still left as this Q saga needs a few righteous heroes in the end.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Our side has all the marbles and Democrats have committed 90% of the crimes. Democrats have no real power

the less excited and more frustrated I become

Maybe the dems aren't as bad and have more power then you think? Just spitballing.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

What if it's not a code at all?

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Republicans are afraid of their own shadow, which makes the Democrat bark SEEM bigger than it is. Even Fox News is trending to be more timid and pro-Democrat. I would say about 50% of the anchors there are now anti-Trump.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 03:33 AM
link   
One of former Sen. Linda Collins ' last retweets --an article about NXIVM

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Sabre, some observations on the Keith Raniere office picture:

1) Over his right shoulder there are 3 bottles of pills, probably vitamins but maybe something for the Libido?

2) Middle drawer of filing cabinet may have Arabic writing (describing contents?):

3) Top right of picture:

a) Two pristine copies of same book implies it is one written by Raniere to give away,
b) The red tube probably holds a poster. Company brand name on it is "FADELI????".

4) Poster on window may be an earlier version of NXIVM logo:

Possibly reads NHN with a superimposed white cross

5) Drawing just above monitor screen looks like it could be Keith's mock-up instruction for the poster on the wall:

6) Photos on top drawer of filing cabinet:

a) Left photo could show grandmother, granddaughter, mother (does KR have sister?),
b) Right photo could be sister, Keith, Mother?

7) Cassette tape next to filing cabinet:

a) Looks to have no label and therefore recording made by KR? Blackmail material?

8) The Muscle pose poster on the wall:

It has:
a) A personal message written on it?
b) A set of binary coloured post-its in bottom right that may link to cabal color comms. I see, from top to bottom:
i) Green/Purple = Ally/communication
ii) Orange/Green = End/Ally
iii) Purple/Yellow = communication/reward
iv) Yellow/Purple/Green = Reward/Communication/Ally
v) Purple/Green/Blue = Communication/Ally/Information
vi) Orange/Yellow = End/Reward

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, I'm just wondering if NXIVM might be linked to the MZM activities in that DynCorp picture:
a) bribing congressman,
b) setting up orphanage projects.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

It almost seems like McAfee could be a source for his boundless research.

Maybe Q is John McAfee?

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Possible lead on the Keith Raniere office photo... need help developing it:

Searching on "Fadeli" turned up nothing in regards to poster companies but did turn up Dr Sana El Fadeli, a toxicology expert who has written written papers on lead and other toxic poisoning of children and water. She is a possible match for the pictures on filing cabinet and is from Marrakech, Morocco.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Incase you were wondering if shape shifting reptile lizards would ever come full circle into the Q thread...

Wonder no longer.

Dem refers to his "lizard brain" wishing something bad would happen to Trump....

ā€œLook, the lizard brain that I have says I hope bad things happen to this man because he has been so destructive to our republic, to the concept of democracy, to the concept that, internationally, we are a light unto the nations.ā€

Are we now intentionally trying to fuel outlandish conspiracy theories about shape shifting reptiles having replaced our global leaders, or is reality actually scripted...and only those of us in the know can pick up the punch lines?

I canā€™t believe thereā€™s not more discernment about legitimately admitting to wishing ā€œbad thingsā€ upon. A sitting president of the USA. Itā€™s unprecedented.

But nonetheless, even he admits impeachment is a mere fantasy at this point.

ā€œSo what I really hopeā€”and this is me personally speakingā€”what I really hope is that if impeachment is not a mechanism of accountability, and I will tell you flat-out that I canā€™t imagine anything happening, anything at all happening that would cause the Senate to convict and, therefore, remove this presidentā€”so impeachment stops in the House in my opinion,ā€ he said.

These people are stupid. What can we expect from lizards, though?

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

We all have a lizard brain. Its the most basic, fundamental, animistic part of our brain. The amygdala or something to that effect? Its a figure of speech.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: IAMTAT

What if it's not a code at all?

Then it's not a code.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Interdasting spelling error in POTUS tweet at 03:00 today, described in this graphic from /qresearch/:

Typo:
Iligal
instead of
Illegal

Links Law Enforcement/missile?

Also points to Godfather III from Q#144 which has the following in kill boxes:

US risk this week

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

We all have a lizard brain. Its the most basic, fundamental, animistic part of our brain. The amygdala or something to that effect? Its a figure of speech.

I thought it was hilarious. The worlds a stage, have fun with it.

If itā€™s acceptable to go on LIVE tv and admit, even if blaming it on animalistic basic instincts, that we hope bad things happen to a sitting president;

Then Iā€™ll never make apologies for pointing out that even the most OUTLANDISH of conspiracy theories pointing back to some of these
Peopleā€™s lack of humanity, seem to make more sense at this moment in history than the reality put forth through the Teeeeeveeeeee!

all the respect āœŠ though, but Iā€™m tired of hearing people call for violence and bad fortune against our president. So yeah, theyā€™re no better than snakes slithering on their bellies...
edit on 10-6-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-6-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   
C'mon guys....STAY ON TOPIC...and

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY ALL:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • PIZZAGATE, walnut sauce and any other type of PEDOPHILIA talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    That includes "Q'ult" and Q team and similar references!!!
  • External material must be sourced.
    Please see the DMCA policy page
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.

• STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!! Quit the BICKERING!!!!!!!!

• Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 09:16 AM
    link   

He's telling the truth, the reptilian part of the brain is where the animal instinct is, the elites let their animals run wild, we all have bad thoughts and we quickly reason them off, people that repress this side find themselves within ingroups for security and to unleash the animal onto the Out-group to appease their innate natural instincts.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join