It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Awesome breakdown on that photo..it just has to hold a secret or two.

Regarding Fideli..She was born in 1982, that photo looks to be from maybe the mid 90's. Was she groomed for her future profession?

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
This article is a year old but imo it's still relevant because offers insight into Brennen and Mueller's character.

Former CIA Officer John Kiriakou: John Brennan and Robert Mueller "Set Out To Ruin People"

So, what you have is a man, Robert Mueller, who chooses a person, and then looks for a crime to hang on the person rather than discovering a crime and then investigating to see who committed the crime.

www.realclearpolitics.com... =IwAR2rSYqzHroT-2HbS9AUMmXjIKRzdWD6ypmtjmeyLy9kIH9iGHdIzH0-daQ

Another relevant article:
www.topsecretwriters.com... dguvrZ-a2Jk

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

DJT tweet

"the the" (extra space)

"hit job" (in quotes)

"Sick Journalism" (sick implying media operatives are [] ?)

Add:

Is this what the NY Times "Sick Journalism" is also referring too?

Abortion bans are 'bad for business,' 180 business execs say in letter denouncing recent legislation

“Restricting access to comprehensive reproductive care, including abortion, threatens the health, independence and economic stability of our employees and customers,” the letter stated. “Simply put, it goes against our values, and is bad for business.”

“It impairs our ability to build diverse and inclusive workforce pipelines, recruit top talent across the states, and protect the wellbeing of all the people who keep our businesses thriving day in and out,” it added.

“The future of gender equality hangs in the balance, putting our families, communities, businesses and the economy at risk,” the letter stated.

This is the AI machine jamming together buzzwords in the hopes that mental triggers will be had.

The insanity here is that jamming these buzzwords together in this formula creates the most bizarre result: "Having children born alive puts our LIVES at risk..."
edit on 10-6-2019 by crankyoldman because: add

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Italy sacks Intel chiefs over Mifsud – Brennan Russia Hoax fiasco

ex]The Prime Minister of Italy has fired two of the countries most powerful intelligence chiefs in a major shake-up. It was directly attributed to their participation with John Brennan and the CIA in using Joseph Mifsud to set up George Papadopoulos as a pretext for launching the great Russia Hoax of 2016.

www.commdiginews.com...
edit on 10-6-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I just searched for an obituary and all links refer back to her tweet. No funeral arrangement, no one speaking out about missing their family member, colleague or friend. Weird

Not even the local news where they lived (Vienna, VA) has anything about him dying from what I can tell. Pretty odd that a notable character in their community isn't reported on.

Do you think its possible he's not really dead, and they're just trying to fake his death? Literally everything I can find about his death is just parroting Hillary's announcement. There seems to be no independent confirmation.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I started researching ports. I started with Long Beach because it's Q related:

”Los Angeles is home to the busiest port complex in our nation and the region is responsible for moving 40 percent of the nation’s cargo trade,” wrote Congresswoman Janice Hahn. ”It is where the freight network begins and ends and should have been an obvious choice for a grant.”

www.longshoreshippingnews.com...

Has Gulftainer been discussed? I did a search and only saw it mentioned once.
Gulftainer is key. And so are all the shipping companies that donate to the Clinton Foundation (I searched the Clinton donor list using terms 'shipping ' and/or 'child '...got some interesting results)

Gulftainer, run by the Jafar family empire is an extensive topic and I may need to do a separate thread for it. Basically, (if you want to do the research), look for connections between bad actors and shipping (import/export). If they own, have access to, do business with or invest in anything to do with ports, shipping companies or shipping containers, then they prob have involvement in trafficking.

Gulftainer Scandal Connects Obama, the Clintons and the Media
iotwreport.com... yZk

Gulftainer shipping weapons to Iranian-backed terrorists in Iraq:
www.1776channel.com... y-in-iraq-cites-iraq-port-authority-officials-leak-to-iraqi-media/?fbclid=IwAR0AbToSkkeJ200HQ7kwIMbU6VgulSIJEKRZZeZu93zhLt1YN4Nsg65-Eho

Gulftainer Nears Deal for Port of Wilmington Privatization
www.maritime-executive.com... 8fMeAyXDSaehSJk3qXRs

Human Trafficking in Shipping Containers
www.containerquote.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

qmap.pub...
Meanwhile the folks in Haiti have had enough and taking to the streets to protest the corrupt President.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I'm doing searches on bad actors + shipping. I searched 'Soros shipping ', this is what came up:

George Soros' Older Brother Made An Engineering Breakthrough That Transformed The World Of Shipping

But Paul was no slouch, having become one of the most influential shipping industry engineers of the second half of the 20th century.

www.businessinsider.com...

Paul Soros dies at 87; shipping industry titan and prominent philanthropist
www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Shipmap.org: Visualization of Global Cargo Ships
www.shipmap.org...

Cargo Routes
www.cargorouter.com...

Top Container Ship Trade Routes
geopoliticalfutures.com...
edit on 10-6-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Helicopter crashes into building in Manhattan. link

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Tony Rodham attended the University of Arkansas. I'm wondering if state senator Linda Collins also attended UofA.

Tony went missing (dead????...no proof...just "lost") Friday night, June 7th. Linda Collins was found murdered on June 4th and had been deceased for at least a day or two based on decomposition of her body.

Also, Linda Collins -Smith was elected as a Democrat. She switched parties in Aug. 2011.en.wikipedia.org...

So many questions.

edit on 10-6-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
If anyone is interested in researching Hillary's donors, here's the link:
www.clintonfoundation.org...

Notice the picture at the top of the page...

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Bohemian Groves annual “male only” camp retreat is under scrutiny, it’s about time, huh?

source

Looks like there’s actually some challenge to their use of law enforcement this year,

source 2

The female-majority Sonoma County Board of Supervisors balked Tuesday at approving a law enforcement contract with the exclusive Bohemian Grove for its encampment next month in Monte Rio, citing the 147-year-old club’s policy of prohibiting women as members or attendees at its annual gathering under the redwoods along the Russian River.

Such secret rituals don't go down as well in 2019, though taking action may not be so easy. On Tuesday, Supervisors Zane and Lynda Hopkins asked the police contract be postponed for a week so county attorneys could review it.

“How does this still exist in 2019?” Hopkins asked

We’re finally at a place where we can take aim....
we’re here because of awareness....

Zane said the club’s gender exclusionary policy raises a “constitutional issue” of whether taxes paid by men and women could be used to provide an estimated $151,127 worth of police services during the encampment from July 10 to 28. Under the contract, the Bohemian Grove reimburses the county for its costs.

What it means for the retreat if this is won:

Without the contract, Sheriff’s Sgt. Spencer Crum said deputies would only respond to Bohemian Grove as needed, rather than the 1,290 hours of personnel time the contract covers.

So, they basically have armed guards surrounding them for the entire retreat- July 10-28

The law enforcement contracts for Bohemian Grove have been approved for 14 years without a hitch.

What on earth could make this year different?

Destruction of the old guard? Little changes. Everywhere. Maybe this will be won.

Never thought I’d see the day it’s challenged. Wish Q would drop, but there’s plenty to find just in news stories.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Breaking Story Develops HERE:
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1239703/pg1#pid24418077

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The Clinton Foundation is heavily involved in shipping aid and relief to catastrophe stricken regions (medical/food to areas hit by ebola outbreaks, civil unrest...)

What if part of their scheme is to create outbreaks and cause civil unrest in various regions of the globe in order to import aid and then seamlessly export 'precious cargo ' on those empty ships and planes without raising suspicion?

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Breaking Story Develops HERE:
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1239703/pg1#pid24418077

My first thought was "some idiot with a pilot's license and distaste for Trump upped the ante."

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Trump tweeted about it

I have been briefed on the helicopter crash in New York City. Phenomenal job by our GREAT First Responders who are currently on the scene. THANK YOU for all you do 24/7/365! The Trump Administration stands ready should you need anything at all.

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Gulftainer??? Have you not noticed my signature below.

Also - https:// www.youtube.com/user/georgwebb/search?query=Gulftainer

I have not posted much on Gulftainer so have at it. It's another very deep hole centered around all things trafficking including weapons of all kinds. Did you know those large shipping containers can serve as diplomatic pouches/bags avoiding Customs.

ETA: Yes, a separate thread may be a good idea depending how far you want to take it. Can easily be a long research thread.
edit on 10-6-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

That's possible. Kinda like the only source of Khashoggi's death was the C1A.

Did someone get to Rodham and he was about to flip or was about to become a big embarrassment to the Clinton's.
I haven't even found where he supposedly died.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Lookup 'Evergreen Group' (creater of the shipping 'container') / Evergreen Marine.
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

Also Maersk is the largest in the world.
List of largest container shipping companies

Also, a very large Italian family based shipping that goes back hundreds of years. Forgot the name.

That businessinsider article mentioned Soros company is part of KBR -- Boom!
KBR

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join