It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Draining the swamp will take decades..Q did say their was a plan after Trump. Supposing he is re-elected we're looking at 2024, as a starter. I am one of guilty inpatient ones but, anyone looking for this to come full circle soon is going to be disappointed. This movement is for our next Gen...hopefully it works.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Did he have any personal/professional relation to Linda Collins?

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

2020 congressional elections will tell the story. You have a Republican White House, Senate, House, and SCOTUS for 4 years without peckernecks McCain & Ryan; a lot can get done.

America can then evaluate the results and let their voice be heard in 2022 and 2024.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: IAMTAT

Did he have any personal/professional relation to Linda Collins?

Not that I've seen so far.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Do you still believe our votes count? Our Politicians buy their seat.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Every night, I conduct specific searches to see if "our side" is making any progress. It's frustrating to type in "Barr" and see nothing but stories about what's wrong with him, or what Democrats are planning to do to him.

It's been like that for over 2 years, with everyone in Donald Trump's orbit. I'm sick and tired of him and his people not taking offensive action. Blocking a testimony, or not handing over something is NO offense, in my book.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

Draining the swamp will take decades..Q did say their was a plan after Trump. Supposing he is re-elected we're looking at 2024, as a starter. I am one of guilty inpatient ones but, anyone looking for this to come full circle soon is going to be disappointed. This movement is for our next Gen...hopefully it works.

Decades? Nope. Nooooooo

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Every night, I conduct specific searches to see if "our side" is making any progress. It's frustrating to type in "Barr" and see nothing but stories about what's wrong with him, or what Democrats are planning to do to him.

It's been like that for over 2 years, with everyone in Donald Trump's orbit. I'm sick and tired of him and his people not taking offensive action. Blocking a testimony, or not handing over something is NO offense, in my book.

I just listened to a podcast that inferred Barr is a deep state lackey who has flipped. We'll see

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Now on 8Chan vid just got drop
lazer branding
>>6715608

>That is indeed look like a NXIVM brand…

More here

>>6715551

The woman on the table says "thank you – I love you" at 0:53…. then person in pic related (Raniere?) leans in to kiss her.

1:00 — "Please brand me, it would be an honor, an honor I want to wear for the rest of my life." Appears to be reading from a sheet of paper like this is a ceremonial phrase as part of initiation.

edit on 9-6-2019 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   

I am also waiting for that left uppercut that no one is expecting from Trump. As a person ( as in who I am ) I am worn out waiting for a kickback from This Admin. The rational 20% of me still believes that this silence is a virtue...I always find solace in the incredible crimes and misdeeds the prior Admin was involved in...I refuse to believe it will go unpunished. If it does....all hope will be gone.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I sure hope your right but, what Q is trying to do has "IMO" never been attempted before (to my limited knowledge)

The systematic destruction of the "Old Guard"

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

That member, Lauren Salzman, testified on Monday that she knelt and said, “Master, please brand me, it would be an honor, an honor I want to wear for the rest of my life.” Then she was held down on a massage table as someone used a cauterizing pen to etch the initials of Keith Raniere, Nxivm’s leader, into an area near her hip.

Life as a Nxivm ‘Slave’: Branding, Whippings and Cold Showers

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   

I understand that and I know it's not easy. On the other hand, approx 2000 children go missing each day in the U.S. alone. Our children aren't safe as long as any of these monsters are free and in power. So I see this as a matter of urgency. Taking decades isn't acceptable to me. The more people wake up, the faster it will go

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Still hoping this photo can be analyzed in a higher resolution.

Ankles up Keith....What a....

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Here's a quick summary thread on Dyncorp.

DynCorp is a Government sponsored, No bid, Single Source, Taxpayer financed Contractor for Harvesting a Person from the Cradle to the Grave.

DynCorp

What's listed in 2017 box (see image below) was a bit surprising. I had to look it up and yep it's true. Gives a whole new meaning to Deep State. More like entrenched, impossible to clean. Good luck Barr.
Time will tell I guess.

twitter.com...

On May 11, 2018, DJT named Feinberg to head the President's Intelligence Advisory Board. Feinberg is co-founder and CEO of Cerberus Capital, owner of DynCorp Int'l.

Chairman of the President’s Intelligence Advisory Board: Who Is Steve Feinberg?

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I hear and appreciate your urgency regarding missing people/children..that should be and most often is a priority 1.

That's a daily battle that I have seen first hand unfortunately.

I am just saying that Q as it stands.. has one hell of of a hill to climb. "They" have REALLY dug their claws in.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure GW worked for McAffe, no coincidence.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

He claimed the anti-virus companies created the viruses, because it was easier for them to combat.....plus the marketing benefits.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Yes, he did.
I worked with McAfee for awhile. Former company I worked for had a multi-million dollar contract with McAfee for years.
Every computer connected to the Enterprise network had to be running McAfee.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

It almost seems like McAfee could be a source for his boundless research.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I've got some links saved back on DynCorp, I'll share this one and maybe reread some of the others before I share them lol

corpwatch.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join