It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Another "dog" tweet.

twitter.com...

This relic has been called before the Judiciary committee to talk about his now 50-year old experience with the Watergate committee. What a sh*+s#ow. But....the dog tweet....hmmmm. If Dean wasn't being put in the spotlight today, who would be reading his tweets? Hardly anyone. But the spotlight is on him and he's talking about getting Trump a dog.

edit on 10-6-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Disbarred convicted felon John Dean is also now on CNN's payroll. Fits CNN's persona perfectly, as he now joins Michael Cohen and Michael Avenatti on the network's wall of fame.

Also, the DOJ shared a bit more today about AG Barr's investigation into alleged deep-state crimes.
www.nbcnews.com...
edit on 6/10/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Another "dog" tweet.

twitter.com...

This relic has been called before the Judiciary committee to talk about his now 50-year old experience with the Watergate committee. What a sh*+s#ow. But....the dog tweet....hmmmm. If Dean wasn't being put in the spotlight today, who would be reading his tweets? Hardly anyone. But the spotlight is on him and he's talking about getting Trump a dog.

Ronna McDaniel
@GOPChairwoman

You can’t make this up.

The best person Jerry Nadler could find to smear @realDonaldTrump today with a bogus “obstruction of justice” charge
is someone who literally pled guilty + went to jail for obstructing justice.

House Democrats have totally lost it.

12:53 PM · Jun 10, 2019

Ronna McDaniel
@GOPChairwoman
TWITTER

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Kim Jong Un's slain half- brother was a CIA informant:

m.washingtontimes.com...

Didn't Q say NK was CIA-controlled?

edit on 10-6-2019 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

That's HUGE. Add that to the letter the DOJ sent to Nadler today, and it's almost time for him to have another mini-stroke.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I just sent this tweet to my friend. She keeps badgering me, asking why the dirty Dems aren't in jail yet.

This tweet should help!

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Excuse the tangent but the dog thing reminded me of this

edit on 6102019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

Eta Video in sig also reference's wag the dog ...mechanics of deception
edit on 6102019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, there are 3 Q Posts with the the in; #1433, #1629, #1824 (link). What's more interesting is that there are 6 POTUS tweets with the the in before the one you posted. Possibly 7 (tweets) and 3 (posts) refers to July 3rd?

This appears to be the first instance where a decode links multiple tweets with multiple posts purely on a content phrase - the decode instruction book has just levelled up!!

I think these need to use the Stringer Alignment decode method - one problem; I'm still developing the phrase version - currently only uses full lines. Also I need to make it work on tweets as well as posts. Will take a day or two...

Below are all relevant POTUS tweets/Q Posts, previous to yours, listed in date order:

Feb 21 2018 13:20:25 tweet 966377081469882000:

Yesterday, it was my great honor to recognize extraordinary Law Enforcement Officers and First Responders, and to award them the the highest possible decoration for bravery by public safety officers, the Medal of Valor. #AmericanHeroes t.co...

May 21 2018 18:04:49 Q Post #1433:

Military OP.
[Green]
General K [JFK]
Full Disclosure.
General Statement:
Once the 'extremely guarded & highly classified' information is finally revealed to House investigators, DNI, public etc., RR must recuse or forcefully terminated.
[RR] problems.
What was RR's Senate Conf Vote?
WRAY reports to RR [important fact].
Who do you TRUST?
[RR] recuse/fired who has direct oversight of Mueller?
Sessions un-recuse or #3 [until refill]?
Who is Rachel Brand?
Why was Rachel Brand dismissed?
Think timing.
""The succession question is actually a bit complicated. By default, under an obscure statute known as the the Vacancies Reform Act of 1998, Brand’s temporary successor as the “acting” associate attorney general is her principal deputy, Jesse Panuccio. That same statute would also allow the president to choose someone else to serve as the “acting” AAG on a temporary basis for up to 210 days; the pool of individuals from which the president could draw in this case includes individuals already holding Senate-confirmed positions elsewhere in the executive branch (like EPA administrator Scott Pruitt) or senior civil service lawyers in the Justice Department, specifically.""
""Acting""
www.justice.gov...
When does the clock run out?
Why is Schneiderman's removal 'extremely' relevant?
TRUST (name).
These people are stupid.
D5.
Q

May 25 2018 07:04:16 tweet 999984492197613000:

The Democrats are now alluding to the the concept that having an Informant placed in an opposing party's campaign is different than having a Spy, as illegal as that may be. But what about an "Informant" who is paid a fortune and who "sets up" way earlier than the Russian Hoax?

Jun 25 2018 11:58:59 tweet 1011292683564990000:

Record High Economic Optimism: 51% of people think the the economy is good or excellent - this is the highest number @CNBC has EVER recorded 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 t.co...

Jun 28 2018 17:19:24 Q Post #1629:

Law enforcement should interview the therapists.
Each shooter has one coincidentally.
Targets?
Relocation within 30 days of each shooting?
New name?
FBI doesn’t know this?
Spooks are hard to find?
Dream to reality.
Q

Aug 06 2018 19:13:45 Q Post #1824:

Ask yourself, if the U.S. GDP is greater than the total of all others combined (G7), which allows us to negotiate from a position of strength, why would previous President's 'knowingly' [unequally] distribute America's wealth away by making unbalanced trade deals?
Why was America's wealth being distributed WW?
Why was the American taxpayer essentially subsidizing the the rest of the world?
The AMERICAN TAXPAYER has no equal anywhere in the world.
ACCESS to the AMERICAN CONSUMER (U.S. Market) is ESSENTIAL for every major country in the world.
AMERICA WAS SYSTEMATICALLY BEING WEAKENED.
OUR MILITARY WAS SYSTEMATICALLY BEING WEAKENED.
AMERICA IS BACK TO LEADING.
AMERICA FIRST.
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN POTUS HAS NO STRINGS ATTACHED.
Q

Aug 16 2018 09:00:00 tweet 1030091812495650000:

The Boston Globe, which was sold to the the Failing New York Times for 1.3 BILLION DOLLARS (plus 800 million dollars in losses & investment), or 2.1 BILLION DOLLARS, was then sold by the Times for 1 DOLLAR. Now the Globe is in COLLUSION with other papers on free press. PROVE IT!

Jan 15 2019 08:03:50 tweet 1085160630024320000:

No one accused Obama of being a Russian agent after he asked for "more flexibility" until after the the election, or when Obama ignored Putin's invasion into Crimea, or when Assad used chemical gas in Syria and Obama's red line was crossed

Mar 29 2019 18:15:44 tweet 1111768933651150000:

...The problem is, no matter what the Radical Left Democrats get, no matter what we give them, it will never be enough. Just watch, they will Harass & Complain & Resist (the theme of their movement). So maybe we should just take our victory and say NO, we've got a Country to run!

I haven't had time to look for other cross references between the post/tweet contents.

edit on 10-6-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

wag the dog
to cause a persuasive movement in any large body of influence, i.e., a mass of people, through means by which a lesser influence is utilized.

From the phrase, 'It's the tail that wags the dog.' This can be seen when a dog begins to wag it's tail, and it's body then follows.

in partisan politics, an unpopular party will wag the dog using a variety of provocative political manoeverings and machinations to undermine the public favour from the popular party, out of which a momentum can be borne.

BTW, does anyone know if Corey Booker ever located Gumbo? He even posted a pic of the dog. It looks like a pitbull to me.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Hope so frens.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I suppose this might be Q related.

Neon Revolt posted (collection of posts over on Gab, not his) some Gumbo satanic Voodoo, Erzulie Dantor, Clinton/Barry etc, Black Dog(s), gumbo, 'spirit cooking' voodoo majick stuff a few days ago which I personally didn't get into but for those curious here ya go...

Gumbo thread

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

m.washingtontimes.com...

I feel as if this post is being overlooked and it's a possible Q-proof. I believe multiple times it was stated that NK was in clown control. That gives the claim was credibility. Strong credibility IMO.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   
The helicopter was only in the air for 11 minutes
twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Huh, I certainly never noticed that before. Another amazing find, Rel!

The The are an English post-punk band. They have been active in various forms since 1979, with singer/songwriter Matt Johnson being the only constant band member. The The achieved critical acclaim and commercial success in the UK, with 15 chart singles [...]

Wiki

One of the official band members is now a Professor of Neuropsychology at the University of Hertfordshire.

"The man behind the legendary British band 'The The' attempts to challenge the contemporary political landscape through his own 12 hour live, shortwave radio broadcast. But is he really done with making music? A request to write a new song for the show reveals old demons of inertia and bereavement."
IMDB

"THE THE" - We Can't Stop What's Coming - from the film The Inertia Variations (Documentary).

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Great to hear.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: MetalThunder

wag the dog
to cause a persuasive movement in any large body of influence, i.e., a mass of people, through means by which a lesser influence is utilized.

From the phrase, 'It's the tail that wags the dog.' This can be seen when a dog begins to wag it's tail, and it's body then follows.

in partisan politics, an unpopular party will wag the dog using a variety of provocative political manoeverings and machinations to undermine the public favour from the popular party, out of which a momentum can be borne.

BTW, does anyone know if Corey Booker ever located Gumbo? He even posted a pic of the dog. It looks like a pitbull to me.

Saw something... Gumbo is Donna Brazzile's code name.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
The helicopter was only in the air for 11 minutes
twitter.com...

similar to the WA plane.

One theory at the time of the WA plane was the "crash" allowed folks to enter the area - and excuse. The same might be said here: Q: "Happy Hunting" to those who entered the building under lockdown.

Is there an official exact time of the "crash?"

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The lead singer's brother died in 2016 from a brain tumor. His name was Andy Dog Johnson. en.wikipedia.org...

(Sorry, my mind has gone to the "dogs" today.) So many questions.

edit on 10-6-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

m.washingtontimes.com...

I feel as if this post is being overlooked and it's a possible Q-proof. I believe multiple times it was stated that NK was in clown control. That gives the claim was credibility. Strong credibility IMO.

I was ruminating over that as well.

He was assassinated in February of 2017, so right off the bat after Trump was sworn in.

The article I was reading tries to downplay the idea that he would’ve had much influence over Kim

"Several former U.S. officials said the half brother, who had lived outside of North Korea for many years and had no known power base in Pyongyang, was unlikely to be able to provide details of the secretive country's inner workings," the Journal said.

reuters

Also makes a point to say they cannot confirm the story independently.

The Journal cited an unnamed "person knowledgeable about the matter" for the report, and said many details of Kim Jong Nam's relationship with the CIA remained unclear.

Reuters could not independently confirm the story. The CIA declined to comment.

Who’s the mysterious source?

Original post being referenced - I’m gathering WSJ broke the story

m.washingtontimes.com...

edit on 10-6-2019 by SouthernGift because: to quote original post referenced

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join