It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Has anyone found new info on Tony Rodham's death?

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I think my biggest issue with Brennan still having his security clearance (SC) is twofold.

First, that he still maintains his SC irks me because it contradicts a direct order from the top of the executive branch to have the clearence revoked. This tells me there is something broken in the chain of command. Subordinates may have opinions, and they may make recommendations, but they don't get the final say.

The second issue has to do with Brennan's credibility when he's wagging his jaw during the MSM-interview-of-the-day. Having a security clearence lends credibility to whatever comes out of his mouth when he talks about issues foreign and domestic. His opinions on, say NK, or Russia, or China would mean one thing if he had had his clearence revoked, and another since he maintains it.

Had his clearence been revoked, then people would have to assume that his analysis is based on information that is old, to some degree, that is, it can't be the situation as it stands now. But, while still holding a clearence he can say whatever he wants, spin the situation however he wants, and no one has reason, other than he's always been a disinformation agent for the deep state, not to believe his analysis of situations as they currently stand.

The goal of revoking his SC was to disarm him as a disinformation agent, and in not following through, whoever made the decision to keep it active has empowered him to continue as a qualified, credible mouthpiece for the enemy. Maybe he's being set up for a hard fall, but at this point it appears as a glowing administrative failure in the executive branch, as the damage is ongoing.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Hillary Clinton's Brother & Rare Gold Mining Permit

Re: Tony Rodham:

Tony Rodham is the youngest brother of Hillary Rodham Clinton. He is a former repo man, prison guard and private detective who used to work to secure foreign financing for a company.

In October 2013, Tony Rodham joined the advisory board of VCS Mining, a Delaware-based company that was planning a gold mine in the Cap-Haïtien and was awarded the contract for carrying mining activities.

It was a both lucrative and controversial deal, because Haiti has an estimated gold reserve of about $20 billion and the permit for mining was not issued to anyone in the last 50 years.

Who was Secretary of State in 2016 & 2017?
www.haitiobserver.com...

So what happens to those gold-mining permits in the event of Tony's untimely death?
edit on 9-6-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I'm going to go out on a limb...and guess Rodham's death was sudden and unexpected.
'Heart Attack' sounds about right.

Consider that there are a lot of 'shady' folks out there that gave the Clintons millions...and never saw a return on their 'investments'....when Hillary went down in flames.

Now, forces from both sides are closing in on her...and a VERY 'close-to-home' warning/threat may not be beyond them.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That’s the nuance. The span of influence of B/H diminishes each year. Big $ will find elsewhere to get bang for the buck. Now, if in the runup to 2016, the Clintons got deep into someone’s money train with promises for when she won... ouch.

This would also explain risking treason activities in the election and coup attempt following.

We know the Clinton Crime Syndicate was ruthless, now imagine them without that influence. May explain her being in news. Trying to generate attention.
edit on 9-6-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I don't have a way to play audio at the moment. What's this about "next week's" impeachment hearings?

theconservativetreehouse.com...

History books will cook Democrats alive. And voters too, in 11/2020.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

My guess with only 55 on board with impeachment (25%) when they need 218, the next best thing is to have multiple committees “talking” about impeachment.

If they put it to a vote and fails in House, they will look like looney bin fools.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Thank-you. I suppose the articles of impeachment will list "Orange Man Bad" and "Somebody Did Something" as the impeachable offenses.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I don't know if this is related to Rodham or not, but I wouldn't be surprised if the CF wasn't wrapped up in this somehow. I was digging into VSC a little and ended up here. On it's own, it's an excelent dig by Corey Lynn at Freedom Outpost.

Retired U.S. Army Colonel Joseph Baptiste Charged Bribing Haiti Officials – Clinton Connections

The indictment alleges that Baptiste solicited bribes from undercover FBI agents in Boston who posed as potential investors in connection with a proposed project to develop a port in the Moles Saint Nicolas area of Haiti. According to the indictment, the proposed project was expected to cost approximately $84 million, and was to involve the construction of a cement factory in its first phase.

There is a certain deep researcher here (looking at WC, where'd ya go?) who might be able to tie this to VSC/Rodham, if interested. I'm sort of dead-ending...

Maybe a re-examination of Post 866 is in order.

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 2362f9 No.568863 📁
Mar 6 2018 13:06:24 (EST)
https://__._/clinton-emails/emailid/629📁
So much is open source.
So much left to be connected.
Why are the children in Haiti in high demand?
How are they smuggled out?
‘Adoption’ process.
Local ‘staging’ ports friendly to CF?
Track donations.
Cross against location relative to Haiti.

Think logically.
The choice, to KNOW, will be yours.
Q

edit on 9-6-2019 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Connection made between Tony/Hugh Rodham and Terry McAuliffe and Ralph 'Coonman' Northam:

Oh look McAauliffe.. GreenTech Automotive:

PDF (Page 16-17):
www.scribd.com...

TWITTER
Rosie memos
@almostjingo

THEN there's THIS lil gem, I came across:

Chinese investors sue McAuliffe, Rodham over green-car investments

Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe and former Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton's brother Anthony Rodham are facing a $17 million fraud lawsuit from Chinese investors in Greentech Automotive, an electric car company that appears to be struggling to survive.

A group of 32 Chinese citizens filed the suit last week in Fairfax County, Virginia court, claiming that they were swindled out of about $560,000 apiece as a result of misrepresentations made by McAuliffe and Rodham—two of the most prominent and politically connected proponents of the venture aimed at manufacturing electric cars in the U.S.

www.politico.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Can't keep up with this thread. Has anyone noted the names of these two politicians in the drops? Both were Republicans.

Lawmakers in Arkansas and Oklahoma are mourning the loss of two former state senators who were found dead in their homes within a span of two days. In Arkansas, this week's fatal shooting of former Republican state Sen. Linda Collins-Smith is being investigated as a homicide, authorities said.

In Oklahoma, former state Sen. Jonathan Nichols was found dead from a gunshot in his home in Norman, about 20 miles from Oklahoma City, according to police. Authorities have not provided additional details on the apparently unrelated deaths. Investigations are under way in both states . . .

Source: www.cnn.com...
edit on 6/9/2019 by Creep Thumper because: FORMATTING.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Has anyone found new info on Tony Rodham's death?

I haven’t found anything.
Most everything I see refers to Hillary’s announcement of his death.
That’s all.... he is dead, no details.

Almost like they didn’t have time to plan a story ahead of time.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Lawyers you say ... Consider this... College admissions scandel... Parents paying for degrees ... Operatives getting degrees .. ..my point is I believe half these lawyers got thru the system like ms-13 got across the southern border.

Eta add... How many Lawyers ..that shouldn't be, got fast tracked to judges thru the Political system to become tools of the DS ?

MT, a very salient point.

I'll say this, as much as I can. I have a certain level of awareness of a DA of a major area who was described by those who knew the DA as not human. Not tinfoil hat type folks, just average Joe's and Josie's. No more said.

I'll leave of whether that one is or is not "human" and speak to your point. We have clearly seen that the system has nexus points - ideal locations for blockades, and it behooves the Controllers to make SURE one of theirs (human or not) is in that location.

Working off of your trigger, what's that number? How many are they? Are there even enough qualified white hat folks to replace them?

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

I wonder if Hillary's mysterious "Advance Man" Stephen Graham's (Graham also was Tony and Hugh Rodham's international handlers--and cut-out middleman for HRC) fingerprints are on this.

Consider 'The Boston Guys/Boys'.

Just as he did for Clinton, Graham assembled a team of trusted “Boston Boys.”

A source with knowledge of Graham said that’s the way he operates. “He likes to fly under the radar,” she said.

Federal campaign records list a variety of employers for Graham, including Howard Communications and Liberty Square Group, even though Ferson said Graham has never been employed by his firm.

A company called East Wing Global Protocol, an apparent reference to his days working for the White House, has the same phone number as Howard Communications and The Boston Guys.

ALSO...

Though Graham’s wife, Melissa Howard Graham, is also politically connected, as president of a marketing and event firm known as The Boston Guys, information about her is equally scarce.

www.capecodtimes.com...

I'd be willing to guess Graham is probably 'room temperature' by now.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

What was the location of his death? There must be an obit or some forensic evidence of his death posted somewhere besides Hillary's tweet. He was a visibly public person for many years, it doesn't make sense that there's no local announcement

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

What was the location of his death? There must be an obit or some forensic evidence of his death posted somewhere besides Hillary's tweet. He was a visibly public person for many years, it doesn't make sense that there's no local announcement

I can't find a damn thing new reporting on Tony Rodham's death.

Everything goes back to HRC's tweet...with nothing more.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

I can't find a damn thing new reporting on Tony Rodham's death.

Everything goes back to HRC's tweet...with nothing more.

Same. Even every article with information about him and his wife was written the 8th/9th. Few articles from the Ashley Madison thing and that's about it.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I just searched for an obituary and all links refer back to her tweet. No funeral arrangement, no one speaking out about missing their family member, colleague or friend. Weird

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I feel like if it was a heart attack they would have announced.

I read he was shot but just hearsay no back up.The tweets said head and chest shot.

They should have announced something if they didn't want to make everyone speculate.

Maybe it's " suicide" and that's why the delay.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join