It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christchurch shooting: police search for gunman after mass shooting at mosque – live updates

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
I see that you are overly sensitive as well.

I don't see hate here. I see, though heated at times, discussion. We do not know eachother at all. But I am willing to bet you hold more hate for me than I do you, simply because of what I believe and whom I support.

I also expect you to deny and deflect this, as its the only sensible thing for you to do.

I'm not sensitive. Never been offended in my life. This place has anti Muslim circle jerks at least once a week.

I don't hate anybody who hasn't hurt anybody, so you're dead wrong. Unless you're hiding something. I just feel sorry for people who have views such as yours on other humans. Blanket stereotypes are dangerous, and why this happened.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BigfootNZ

NZers just dont really think like that and for the most part those that come here to live mirror that attitude and is why they come here in the first place... could it change, maybe, but id like to think my countries morale fiber and sense of self identity as a friendly open arms kinda place and people is enough that it never crumbles into the crap hole the rest of the world seems to be heading.

Germany, Italy, Spain, UK were very friendly open arms to migrants before the crime rates started rising. Majority of Arab Migrants have their own areas and neighborhoods which is why so many are referring to the no go zones,even in Italy there are no go zone areas.

but they wouldnt ever get like that because the maori are still given some pretty hefty rights, and are usually respected for the most part and the white nzers are still so close to their immigrant past themselves they/we (hell im only 2nd gen nzer myself) dont have any real issues with new immigrants or forgieners, were also VERY small population wise which just doesnt bring about the same attitudes you get in other older or larger countries...

Again that will change in your country,your people will have issues with the new forgieners of course these problems wont start right ahead way.

Look what happened in Italy. When you keep bringing more and more in what you think is going to happen? liberals that keep pushing this diversity nonsense wont work out the way they are hoping for.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Has anything been reported on the identity of the others who were arrested in connection with this event?

Over here in the states, we would have a whole history on each and every one of them by now. Are there any locals who know the ins and outs of searching publicly available information?

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I'd say your country already has info,maybe we are waiting for 5eyes to send it?

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

And now the nz herald says only 1 guy responsible for the whole thing

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
The fear of this to me is not more attacks on mosques but the retaliation of those who feel they were targeted.

This, is my fear also. Because when already standing on the edge of a sword, for someone to shake it violently like this, means it will cut.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigfootNZ

And the fact he wanted to make a point that we are naive to think it wouldnt happen here in our little quite country he's wrong... so wrong, even the most vile of NZers (christian, muslim, immigrant or otherwise) wouldnt have done something like this, its just not in our mindset as a people or a nation... which to me nullifies his point in that regard even though the act finally did happen.

NZ is and still will be a peaceful place despite this turd of a human thinking he can make it otherwise... you attack one of us like he did, regardless of who the victims were, you WILL get all of us (regardless of who we are, even those who have beef with Muslims or Immigrants) riled up against you.

Also to the people talking about why the police in NZ took so long or why he didnt get picked up before hand... this is NZ we arent a paranoid America, or a surveillance heavy place like the UK... this sort of thing hasnt ever happened here.

It is lovely to see a person with so much pride in their country. A little naive though, because:

THERE ARE FREAKS EVERYWHERE.

What were the home countries of the other three people arrested with the Australian guy? Were they all foreigners?

You all in this thread are arguing over false beliefs. One poster in this thread said something about "right wing folks" on this thread "twisting themselves into knots trying to distance themselves from someone who shares their beliefs" or something similar. What an idiotic comment. I personally don't now, and have never known a single "right wing" person who believes it's ok to murder anyone, much less a group of innocent people. THERE ARE FREAKS IN EVERY GROUP, EVERY COUNTRY, EVERY RELIGION.

Stop turning this or any other horrific thing an individual does into an excuse to condemn a group you disagree with. And while we're at it, why not take a look at how badly you've been manipulated and fallen for the division that the Powers That Be want you to fall for.

Every group has their freaks. People can get off their high horses that "their side" would never have a person in it who would do something like this.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Why didn't the people in the church in America utilise their second amendment rights and destroy the threat that they were all so trained to combat, whilst engaging in sunday prayer? Common sense, even kids in kindy should know how to take a mofo down. amirite?

christ mate, they were in the most laid back country on the planet, surrounded not by people with intent to slaughter them, but friends and family.

I'd honestly not like living in the world you suppose.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: gallop

Yep wait for it. There will be retaliation for sure. Some events have been cancelled this weekend. Hope nothing happens at the Judas priest concert in the middle of Auckland city tonite.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Police believe one man is responsible for yesterday's Christchurch massacre — and allege he travelled between two packed mosques and killed at least 49 people within seven minutes.

And within 36 minutes — it was all over.

He was caught, dragged from a car by two police officers, and taken into custody.

Christchurch mosque shootings: One man responsible for both attacks, police say

Well, then what about the others who were arrested?

I've seen posts on 4chan that there was video of two different people wielding firearms. I haven't sought out the video because I have a hard time watching such activities, and granted it was /pol/ so things have to be taken with some salt, but if there is indeed video out there of multiple people shooting and now it is being laid at the feet of one sole person, my BS detector starts to go off.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ

That is crap!

There are videos showing three, one in dark green camo, he was arrested and handcuffed.

The main guy dressed all in black.

The third was in a white T-shirt and was with the guy all in black in a video.

Starting to look like the ones in the US.

Who is trying to sell us what?

P

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: Flavian
a reply to: Krakatoa

I have to agree with that point. One of the people who escaped keeps popping up in interviews - his instinct was to get TFO of the nearest available window and then hide, initially in the neighbouring building.

However, some victims are kids - could you in all honesty abandon your children to save yourself? Must be an impossibly horrendous situation to find yourself in.

With regard to the children. Do you honestly think that covering them with your body will stop a hail of bullets from penetrating you into them and killing them too? I understand the instinct to protect the children, don't get me wrong. However, huddling with them will NOT save them in a shooter scenario. Get them and you OUT of the kill box.

Staying in the kill box is guaranteeing that child's death....as has been proven.

What does a grandfather, a father do, then.. throw pottery at the culprit? If you are not accustomed to combat, do you suddenly become rambo? Make a bazooka out of some bricks and a prayer mat?

There was no immediate escape, and absolutely no idea what was occurring. I can't imagine the sheer panic that swept over every single one of them. I am afraid to put myself in that place within my mind, I would be destroyed in that instant. How can you put your own fearlessness onto innocent people, that in a split second from engaging in a typical days prayer, engagement, safety, to staring down the barrel of an automatic rifle pointed at them.

I don't get your stance.. The one bloke who did appear to try, was immediately murdered, right on camera.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

...one in dark green camo..

To whit:

WTF?

A sole shooter?

Any locals know where the above pic was taken?

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

The guy wasn't a kiwi,that's why it happened I feel. The next attack will be a kiwi I honestly think.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   

a reply to: gallop

Yep wait for it. There will be retaliation for sure. Some events have been cancelled this weekend. Hope nothing happens at the Judas priest concert in the middle of Auckland city tonite.

Not just there either mate.. Mosques here in Australia had large police presence yesterday, and most likely will be for a long time to come, for fear of copycat acts.. and, I'd imagine, to stem any retaliation. Either way, there is one thing I know does not bode well.. policing a mosque only adds to the animosity, even under the best circumstance.

And I live in an area surrounded by people of islamic faith. One of the larger mosques is within a 10 minute walk from me. And they were very quick to show strength in numbers over 30 years ago when it first was built.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BigfootNZ

So you and your seemingly utopia-like country...you hold open arms to all immigrants, and you even say your county is "built on immigration."

You welcome all foreigners...even Australians? You seem to have a distinct dislike for Australians. You've said something disparaging about them in each of your posts.

So...do you offer open arms to Australians?

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

PIC was taken in same city,but our news says he was just a dad picking up his 13 yr old brother inlaw from school,and has always dressed in camp his whole life.. Mmmm kaaaay .

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

That is crap!

There are videos showing three, one in dark green camo, he was arrested and handcuffed.

The main guy dressed all in black.

The third was in a white T-shirt and was with the guy all in black in a video.

Starting to look like the ones in the US.

Who is trying to sell us what?

P

Yeah, and what about the high school? Several news sites were saying there were casualties at a high school.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
.... he travelled between two packed mosques and killed at least 49 people within seven minutes.

He killed 49 and wounded 40 more at two locations 4 miles apart--all in 7 minutes? Hmmmm.....

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
this twitter video clearly shows two people, one in all black and a second in a white t-shirt as phoenix mentioned above.

archive of above tweet

Ok, I'm not one to jump on the 'false flag' bandwagon, but the pic I posted previously and the video in this tweet clearly show 3 different people and now all of a sudden we are down to one?

Something stinks here.
edit on 15-3-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: fixed link tag

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join