It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christchurch shooting: police search for gunman after mass shooting at mosque – live updates

page: 45
<< 42  43  44   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: fotsyfots

originally posted by: Kryties
a reply to: CthruU

There is plenty of right-wing extremist nutjobs here in Australia mate. Anyone with a Southern Cross tattoo for example. Have you heard of the "Australian Defense League" (I think that's their name) - they are just one of the many right wing extremist groups fouling our country with their utter crap.

Look up what that maggot Fraser Anning said about the shooting.

It was only a matter of time before one or more of them decided to take their collective nonsense to "the next level".

Your posts are confusing me. Why are you hell bent on labelling people & categorizing them by beliefs ( your opinions of their beliefs ) & especially by race & yet seem to lament that their isn't this utopian one people world ? I've read I think 4 or 5 of your posts apologizing for the fact this muppet's mother just happened to give birth to it in Australia & I'm sorry it just sounds so fake & kiss arse stupid ! I'm saddened to hear of the news of course but being an Aussie myself I can say the idea of being sorry to the victims & loved ones because of shared homeland with this prick is friggin ludicrous. It's not like it's World Cup Finals where all the football ignorant jump aboard the Socceroo team in some misplaced national pride. Stop spouting on that he was born here because you should be well aware it only has to fester in the mind of another fu**tard to suddenly lash out seeking revenge on all aussies. Same as if you kept harping on about him having blond hair, so all blond hair people should be apologizing to the victims & loved ones. You can see that right ?

You sound like you need a hug.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
Man charged with NZ mosque attacks gave cash to Austrian far-right

In intelligence parlance, that's called 'creating a legend.' (In this case, that of a right-winger.) But as he was most likely a product of the intel/covert world, nothing you hear about this guy is credible or believable.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Whose money was it?

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
Man charged with NZ mosque attacks gave cash to Austrian far-right

Interesting if true, you seem to hinting that the shooter is part of the Dominion Movement that seems to be working in New Zealand. If so I hope you come up with more evidence.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

Pakeha is short for pakehakeha which was once 'white gods of the sea'. Anyone not Maori is Pakeha, including Asian, Indian African or French. Maori means ordinary because back when they formed the term they saw themselves as ordinary in comparison and they acknowledged they were not the original tangata whenua as the Treaty confirms. Maori are far from ordinary as we know, but that is the term they chose for themselves.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TangataWhenua16

Tena koe mo tou whakamohio o tena kupu, ara, 'Pakeha'.
Tika tau.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 04:21 AM
link   
To expand further...

The kupu/word Maori does indeed mean 'Ordinary'.
It also means 'Natural'. For instance our kupu for water (pure water with no additives, ie: the water flowing through any given stream or river is 'Wai/Water Maori/Natural'...Wai Maori - Natural Water

There was no real need prior to colonization to define ourselves as an 'ethnicity' until the arrival of Non-Maori.
We had previously defined ourselves via whanau/family, hapu/sub-tribes, iwi/tribes.

For instance my own father...I recall a conversation he had with a staff member of the local district council, when he was filling out forms to pay his rates.

"So, you're Maori yes?"
"No"
"Sorry?"
"No. I am not Maori, I am Ngati Ranginui"
"Yeah. So. Maori"
"No"
"Excuse me?"
"I am Ngati Ranginui. Not Maori."
"Yeah but that is your tribe. You're Maori. Maybe you have misunderstood me?"
"No. I understand you just fine. Maybe you have misunderstood me. I am not Maori. I am Ngati Ranginui"

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
There is some good evidence that this was a false flag like we had discussed here .

I wanted to share this
www.liveleak.com...

Also, what appened to Alex? was he beat up?
edit on 8/4/2019 by chris_stibrany because: link

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Interesting article here from ABC Australia in regards to the sun wheel (black sun) symbol.

It was the first thing I noticed as news of the Christchurch shooting came in — the patch on the back of the shooter's rucksack, something that was also emblazoned on the cover of the rambling manifesto.

It was far from the first time I'd seen it.

I'd seen it on t-shirts sold by far-right fashion brands in France. I'd seen it in photos of shields held by white supremacists at the violent "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville in 2017. And, here in Ukraine, I'd seen it on the paraphernalia of the far-right Azov movement.

It's a sonnenrad (sunwheel) or black sun: a symbol commonly used by the far-right, including outright neo-Nazis, originally adapted from a mosaic on the floor on the SS Generals' Hall.

Seeing it in the context of Christchurch reminded me of just how interconnected the global far-right has become.

A manifesto was sent to police believed to be sent from the Christchurch shooter.

A wade through the swamp that is the manifesto shows a peculiar imagined version of Eastern Europe.

And it is clear the shooter matters to some in that region's far-right.

www.abc.net.au...

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Just heard on the radio (ABC Australia)that the shooters court appearances will be held behind closed doors with no public access because of a large amount of classified material that will be presented. Very interesting.....

top topics

<< 42  43  44   >>

join