It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thanks Care, I've sorted it now (hopefully). Just wanted to make others aware to be careful at this point.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Hmmmm......Ford's " beach friends " counseled her to come forward ? IDK, my gut doesn't trust her, at least that she's sure it was BK who assaulted her. She sure like's her caffeine, lol, a coffee and soda within an hour !

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

I think you and the prior poster may be onto something. There is an article on zerohedge that pursues the same though process:

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Hmmmm......Ford's " beach friends " counseled her to come forward ? IDK, my gut doesn't trust her, at least that she's sure it was BK who assaulted her. She sure like's her caffeine, lol, a coffee and soda within an hour !

Watching two minutes of it, she has a representative age of 7 or 8. PhD, really?

Her I'm just a little girl so I am telling the truth is obscene.

The prosecutor clearly is having trouble with this little girl thing, not what she was expecting and she has fallen into the trap of talking down to the little girl in tone.

Damn strange.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Watching two minutes of it, she has a representative age of 7 or 8. PhD, really?

The prosecutor clearly is having trouble with this little girl thing, not what she was expecting and she has fallen into the trap of talking down to the little girl in tone.

Damn strange.

I watched it.

She spoke in a tiny little frightened girly victim voice. Puke.

She was asked who paid for her polygraph test, her answer 'i don't know'. She was then asked is she herself paid for it, she replied 'no'. Asked again if she knew who paid for it - replied 'no'.

Lies. Blatant lies.

As if you wouldn't know who paid for your polygraph test, or ANY test.

A chap called Jeremy did the test, I didn't quite catch the surname. But it would be interesting to know who paid for it.

***An after-thought .. .

Someone else has paid for the test as she stated on oath, does that prove she's being 'managed' by someone?

I ask myself, why would a person secretly supply and pay for a polygraph test for someone they don't know?

'If it doesn't make sense, it's because it isn't true' - Judge Judith Scheindlin.

edit on 27-9-2018 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Damn strange.

Yup, I noticed that too, lol, it's like she's using "baby talk" ! I hope the prosecutor has a rabbit up her sleeve, although she's actually done a good job of pointing out inconsistencies.

1. She didn't know Congress offered to come to her ?
2. Details about polygraph don't jive.
3. How often she actually has and does fly

to name a few.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Damn strange.

Isn't she a psychologist? She knows exactly how to play the role. Exactly.

K A N G A R O O C O U R T .

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
CBF took a polygraph test the same day as her Grandmothers funeral..?? wow.
If that is not forced, I don't know what is. Sounds like proof of agenda to me.
IMO a severe emotional incident (funeral of pretty immediate family member) would be a factor for inconsistent or false outcomes with a polygraph test.
She did not remember if she took the test the same day of the funeral or next day? hmm

Gave the first name of the polygraph tester, but had NO idea who paid for it, and did not pay herself.
So who wouldn't know or be concerned about paying for something like that, especially when the tester TRAVELLED to her to get the test done. Sounds costly to me lol (Polygraph taken on August 7th.)( Sent letter to feinstink July 30 or 31st) Who facilitated this?

The questions they are asking her seem more focused on shining light on the political agenda of bringing out the accusation, and the individuals around her that are influencing and coaching.

She sounds like she is forcing the scratchy voice, in my opinion. Her word/delivery vs others right. There is no PROOF that can be given, as there are not witnesses corroborating, and no video or audio. hmm.

Still watching.
edit on 27-9-2018 by 40CalTone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
How bout a comedy break?

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
amusing "q" always takes "breaks" after some failed statements...

Q has got to give people time to come up with his excuses for him.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

No, it isn't. Among their connections would be the first place to look. Either for real cases or people willing to falsely accuse.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Blah blah Ford.

I watched the last few segments. If this "accusation" was in any other venue, country or even galaxy it would have ended when she spoke the word "I..."

It is funny how she has no understanding of anything at all, not money, not her own profession, nothing, but on the street with a pink hat she's a global warrior with all the answers.

As an aside. What kind of money is Coca Cola paying the congress to make sure their product is featured in every single possible event in one of their venues?

For the team I have suffered through some mind numbing stuff, but Q owes me for this.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I just don't know how to say this. I'm seeing something else transpired that day, in that bedroom. And its as if she is trying to rewrite the event. I don't see Brett involved in what really happened. Its seems she is trying to rationalize the facts into something else entirely. A guilty concise has been plaguing her about that day. Why did she really walk up those steps. What was her real motivation. Parties, are to have "Fun". Why was she there in the first place? At 15 Biology, is much stronger, than Psychology!

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Lindsey Graham is so awesome lately.

twitter.com...

He gets it bang on.

Ford wanted this brought forward before and Feinstein and company held off till the last munute for political punch.

Waiting on BK's side now.

edit on 27 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
amusing "q" always takes "breaks" after some failed statements...

Q has got to give people time to come up with his excuses for him.

Unfortunately I fear drawing conclusions for "Q" drops is like waiting for the fat lady to sing while listening to the Vienna boys choir.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Lindsey Graham also made the points:

What can the FBI investigate? Witnesses say the party never happened.

No city, no date or even year.

He states he believes something happened to her, was it BK?

The fact remains Feinstein had her letter in July.

Feinstein recommended the Katz firm to her.

These are the points that need to be emphasised.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Here we go, expect fireworks. Tell the truth, and it will show through the thin veil of deceit, shine that light.

TheTaff ❤️

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Wowzers.

BK shakes the world with this statement.

Dems are going to be awfully sorry if he gets in.

And he should.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Judge Kavenaugh is intense. Love it.

The left is disgusting. Those dims on the judiciary committee ARE an embarrassment.

God he is putting it all out there. The truth. Political hit from pent up anger from hate of President Trump. Revenge from the Clintons.

His wife is crying, can see the pain. Maybe Blasey Blasey Ford can get some lessons on what emotional trauma really looks like.

Vote now.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Dang! Kavenaugh is sick & tired of the Dems' bullsh!t, and is letting them know in no uncertain terms.

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join