It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   

-PART-

-12-

Psalms 149:8

HI AGAIN (again)(again) Y'ALL!!!

If youve been following since the beginning or if youre just joining us....

WERE TAKING BACK THE REPUBLIC

Some of you may be wondering, "what the heck is going on here???"

THE STORY OF Q

On or around OCTOBER 31 2017 (possibly earlier) an anonymous poster calling themselves

Q Clearance Patriot

began dropping intel crumbs on a popular weeaboo image posting board.
Those initial drops began calling onto Question the entirety of the Global Power Structure. Questions were posed about Presidential use of Military Assets on US soil, MI, the National Guard, John McStain's alleged "health issues", who sits on the board of directors at the MAYO Clinic where he was receiving "treatment", how Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Waters have grandiose wealth far beyond what a public servant could possibly earn, and so on.
Once these initial crumbs were leaked that popular image posting board became suddenly and powerfully flooded by bots, shills, ddos attacks, temporary shutdows, firing and hiring of new moderators, unexplained dissapearances of threads, data and much much more. Soon the crumbs began to precede and coincide with Tweets by President Donald J Trump(4-10-20 +++) sparking renewed and redoubled efforts at both dissemination and decoding. Further "Q Clearance Patriot" drops about the absolutely unfettered power/abuse/control globally of the C . I . A (clowns in america, "clowns"for short) were met with further fury including subtle attacks against the NSA in the press. Nevertheless this crumb dropper(s) contiuned calling out alleged CIA/Cabal assets, fixers, and blackmailers such as GANNETT, TEGNA, Hugh Hefner, Heidi Fleiss, Rizvi Traverse, Prince ALwaleed Bin Talal+++, Past US Presidents, Escaped Nazis, Soros+, the Rothschild Family++, Loop Capital Markets, HUMA, the Awans, Podesta, Epstein, Abramovic, Rockerfellers, and on and on and on......
The endless torrent of disruptions this spurred on, forced the leaker by now known simply as "Q" to move and begin posting at an even skeevier image posting board. The shilling, DDOS attacks, disinfo, sliding, spamming, bots, splintering continued Ad-Nauseum unabated, yet Q persisted and the information (proof of CIA/CABAL/SEC.SOC. debauched crimes and unspeakable evil) was slowly but surely reaching the plebean masses(normies). Q made it very clear that it is up to US, THE PEOPLE, to make these wrongs known to ALL, so that evil should have no shadow of doubt to hide behind. The drops (including photos from AF1 over NK and Camp David) continued and coincided/predicted many major world events and presidential visits. NOW after months and months of slow-leaking "THE PLAN" it seems finally
... ....... the Stage is Set....... ...

ENJOY THE SHOW

THE "ORIGINAL" Q THREAD GOT SO BIGLY YUGE i made these indexes as to make it somewhat navigable and searchable.

HERE WE GO!(again!)+++!!!

-for the children-

Q THREAD - PART - 1 -

Q THREAD - PART - 2 -

Q THREAD - PART - 3 -

Q THREAD - PART - 4 -

Q THREAD - PART - V -

Q THREAD - PART - S|X -

Q THREAD - PART - s3V3n -

Q THREAD - PART - -

Q THREAD - PART - §9§ -

Q THREAD - PART - 73N -

Q THREAD - PART =e11even=

www.thestoryofq.com...
qanon.pub...
qanonposts.com
qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

Quick Rundown - PARTS -1- through =e11even=

INDEX - PART -1- NOVEMBER 8 2017 - January 23 2018

INDEX - PART -2- Jan 22 - Feb 11 2018

INDEX - PART -3- FEB 11 - MARCH 8 2018

INDEX - PART -4- MARCH 8 - APRIL 4 2018

INDEX - PART -V- APR 4 - 22 2018

INDEX - PART -s|x- April 22 - May 14th, 2018

INDEX - PART -s3V3n- MAY 14- June 13 2018

INDEX - PART -∞- June 13 - JULY 13 2018

INDEX - PART -§9§- July Friday the 13th - August 3 2018

INDEX - PART -73N- Aug 3 - Aug 26 2018

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Part =e11even= süpremely concentrated rundown

I post, Q posts. weird. With McTraitor, the FUN(eral) NEVER ENDS. McStain died nine years to the day after Ted Kennedy died of the same rare cancer., Vatican Bombshell, McSongbird departure planned?, Indictments getting unsealed, Masons from Canada-all square, no compass.(lol ebb), Halper and Ohr are in BIG trouble, Ben Garrisons account has been suspended, FBI agent John Robertson blew the whistle on the weiner laptop clinton email coverup, McShame Foundation is a money laundering scheme,
2018 "will be" Glorious

>>In our opinion, until those responsible are dead and/or suffering, it shall remain 'will be'.
Q
, Bruce Ohr spills the beans to try to save his wife nellie, P=Payseur, charges against NM terror campers dropped, They were arrested later by FBI and indicted in federal court, Q is all bout that FISA, Navy officer Harold Thomas Martin III, 51, dubbed ‘the second Snowden’ by the press busted with 50TB of stolen data, "The CIA is conducting a secretive war game, dubbed “Silent Horizon,”, HUBER+NSA=THEY HAVE EVERYTHING, NO fisa hearing on warrants? BHO gave emergency approval?,

Fellow Patriots:
What you are about to learn should not only scare you, but intensify your resolve to take back control [Freedom]. The information that will become public will further demonstrate the criminal & corrupt [pure evil] abuse of power that the Hussein administration undertook in joint efforts w/ domestic and foreign dignitaries. The snowball has begun rolling - there is no stopping it now. D5.
Stay the course and trust the plan.
Protective measures are in place.
Remain BRAVE.
We knew this day would come.
www.youtube.com...📁
United We Stand (WW).
WWG1WGA.
We FIGHT.
Conspiracy no more.
Q
, Nationwide emergency alert system will be tested, 1/Billion Coincidence - How did Q get Twitter to name the pic DOITQ???, [Free Speech Systems LLC] , Jerome Corsi, AJ et al Mossad?, Who signed the carter page fisa?, Comey - 8 months since sleeper cell code, NYT "anon sauce" sleeper cell?, POTUS Declines Meeting with Rod Rosenstein, EDDIT GreatAwakening BANNED, Activate ]SESSIONS[, Sex allegations against BK, more lefty shenanigans, Q&A, ALIENS 9/11 MOONLANDING OH MY!

ENJOY THE SHOW

edit on 9 20 2018 by dashen because: 👽

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Woot woot! Thanks for all you do Dashen!!!!

edit on 9/20/18 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Let's do this.

This will be a Fall to remember if it goes according to The Plan.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I dont really follow these or post in them but I saw the thread pop up earlier about aliens being real.

And with it coinciding with the solar observatory thing my curiosity is peaked.

Any one got a quick rundown on that?

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   
So what's with Q confirming from Vegas in the latest drop?

Stock photo tricks again?

Or legit?

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Thanks Dashen!!

Forward good soldiers!!

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Why does this stuff have to have the numbers substituting letters?
That's been a serious distraction for me.
I understand the whole leet speak thing, but I just don't get why it's so important to have it with this?

Sorry if I'm being lame here, but it's something that's kind of bothered me enough to not read any of it.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Definitely Bellagio...

edit on 9/21/18 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: BilboSlabbins

prolly stock footage.
damn larp

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

FBI went in FBI left without explanation

Apparently there was an employee causing a safety threat to the staff in the surrounding area.

Something weird popped up with an employee using a voice changer and shouting conspiracy...

Alternative theories include Aliens as well as China...

Your basic nondisclosure operation

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Keep Calm and QAnon
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
20 Sep 2018 - 7:50:40 PM
twitter.com...📁
VIP Patriot
Q

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
20 Sep 2018 - 10:12:37 PM
twitter.com...📁
Good catch, Patriot.
Q

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
20 Sep 2018 - 10:28:12 PM
twitter.com...📁
POTUS provided you w/ a VERY special greeting.
Did you catch it?
Q

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
20 Sep 2018 - 10:36:51 PM
Anonymous
20 Sep 2018 - 10:31:51 PM
Watch Trump Live
>>3115286
[-10:34]
VIP Patriot
Front Row.
Q

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
20 Sep 2018 - 10:42:12 PM
New: Title TBD
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
20 Sep 2018 - 10:28:12 PM
twitter.com...📁
POTUS provided you w/ a VERY special greeting.
Did you catch it?
Q
>>274
twitter.com...📁
Q

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
21 Sep 2018 - 12:06:09 AM

qmap.pub...

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

well, it all began with a twitter account that was reposting the original Q posts in october and november 2017.
i didnt choose the name

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

This pic in Q post #2244 got my spidey senses tingling from the symbolism.

Note that:
1) The two circle fountains look like the earth and moon - especially if you see the dots below as stars!
2) The buildings to the left of main fountain are red whit and blue (=USA),
3) The fountain now touches the Eiffel tower and the "golden temple" - are these France and Israel?
4) The fountains can be seen as "Watch the Water" but also as "Spraying light into the darkness"

In summary, I think this depicts a move of main focus onto France and Israel with the USA focus moving to "Business as Usual". I.e. Critical path has been mainly completed on USA so it's now time to illuminate activities of other countries.

ETA - France and Israel focus could be to do with the Russian plane shoot down in Syria?

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Cusacks getting into it...

Grosse Point Blank?

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Thank-you! I thought the President would stay in his namesake, while in Vegas.

www.trumphotels.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Watched Dragnet with Aykroyd and Hanks the other night.

World is just full of coincidences.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Ready for a mind blower yall....especially the alien lovers...

Zoom in on the pic where I circled it...do you see the triangular craft with the lights?

It is easier to see in the original without the circle...just wanted to point everyone where to zoom.

edit on 9/21/18 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Last night Q did a Q and A session.

Here were a couple of the questions and answers regarding the topic. You can check out all the drops at the link below.

qmap.pub...

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: BilboSlabbins

FBI went in FBI left without explanation

Apparently there was an employee causing a safety threat to the staff in the surrounding area.

Something weird popped up with an employee using a voice changer and shouting conspiracy...

Alternative theories include Aliens as well as China...

Your basic nondisclosure operation

I meant the q drops about aliens.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join