It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Kavanaugh also was involved in opening the investigation into Vince Foster's death.

I hadn't thought about the voting advantage. For sure, McCain would have been a no-show, and now his replacement will be present to vote....hopefully FOR.

If the replacement is Cindy, however, she will probably carry on with her never-Trump resistance and animosity. She would give a thumbs-down just like her husband did on the healthcare effort.

BTW, did you notice the typo in the article you linked? No coincidences? LOL...

McCain last jab at Trump happened in July 201q when he denounced Trump’s performance at a Helsinki summit.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Wait, so because he gave us information on one government agency that was illegally spying on us, but not another, he's not legit? Seems like some very shaky logic.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Arouet

Wait.

I thought Q followers thinks he's still alive, in hiding, wearing an ankle GPS bracelet or some such so he could run from what is coming out - his undoing - him from the Mueller investigation.

You're confusing groupthink, so common in today's world, and collaborative research.

Re_read threads 1-10, or just read, before making assumptions.

I actualy think he's been dead for much longer, like before the cutoff date to have a special election this year.

That his announced death, as pointed out earlier, came 9 years to the day that Senator Kennedy checked out from the same rare cancer, makes you think.

Sorry if my "being out of step" ruins your narrative.

Be well, citizen.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: Boadicea

I think it's great Q has sparked further interest in deep dive research.

I have to ask, were you not interested pre-Q?

If you mean interested in research, then of course! If you mean interested in researching criminally corrupt critters, then of course! If you mean following all the insidious and incestuous rabbit trails, then of course -- but only to the extent needed to establish it for myself and know it.

Let's hypothesize that all of us independent researchers that now fall under the leadership umbrella of Q existed pre-Q. We knew of one another but did not collaborate as effectively as we do now under Q.

Q has shepherded us under one umbrella, leading us, or stringing us along, hypothetically, toward adopting his/their Grand Narrative.

What if Q is a False Shepherd, leading us 'sheep' astray?

Definitely legitimate concerns and questions, ones I asked myself even. There will always be those who can be herded. That's just the nature of the human beast. Independent researchers are not them though. So while Q has attracted some of the former, he has also attracted many of the latter because Q is confirming what they already knew through their own due diligence, and the crumbs he drops directs others in the right direction, so their continued attraction to Q is thoughtful and reasoned, not blind.

There are many in here who keep an open mind, who are aware their theories and educated guesses are only that, and who also know that disinfo and misinfo is part of Q's game, so nothing may be what it seems. But we're Qurious and we keep watching.

Hypothetically, that would entail that we have exchanged or compromised our independence as researchers for an illusion of unity, of hive-mindedness, for so-called strength in numbers.

Well, yeah, but hypothetically pigs can fly too. And as noted above, there will be those who are too quick to believe that their theories and best guesses are "truth" and refuse to consider anything else and even pat themselves on the back too much... but, also as noted above, that's not everyone. Q does also attract the best minds for the best reasons. And everyone in between.

My concern is valid in so far as Q has demonized Snowden, someone who has exposed the Deep State unlike any other whistleblower in American history or world history - something that falls in line with exactly what the Deep State/Intelligence Services want us to believe about Snowden/enemy # 1.

Well, I'll just say this: I want to believe that Snowden is a patriot and a hero who did the right thing for the right reason... but I don't trust anyone. For all I know Snowden is just playing a role in another fed alphabet agency farce. Q may or may not know more than I do, but I know that I don't know.

And, again, misinfo and disinfo is an admitted part of Q's game. This may fall into that category. We don't know. And as long as we all remember that we don't know, and we take it for what it's worth -- no more and no less -- it's all good.

Better to detach from Q's Grand Narrative emotionally, regard it with caution, and continue to do truly independent research like we did pre-Q.

The true independent researchers always have and always will do their own research. And they'll keep watching Q. And if/when Q starts going rogue, they'll know and yell it from the rooftops.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite
Thank you. If the Cabal owns every bank in every country now (I think), would all of the interest paid back over the years equal that amount? I think it could.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Hi live and learn. 5 trillion is huge!!

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Wait, so because he gave us information on one government agency that was illegally spying on us, but not another, he's not legit? Seems like some very shaky logic.

No he’s not legit because he betrayed people who considered him a friend and ally at the behest of a former employer.

He’s not legit because he “chose” to “out” the NSA for the data collection techniques WE agreed to with the Patriot Act.

He’s not legit because he came from one of the most corrupt organizations ever conceived (CIA) and decided to rat on the nerds.

But mostly he’s not legit for believing that being a puppet of Russia, China and the CIA makes him worthy of some sort of honor.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainKingSnake

originally posted by: Dfairlite

He’s not legit because he “chose” to “out” the NSA for the data collection techniques WE agreed to with the Patriot Act.

Speak for yourself on this agreement. I didn't agree to any of it and was rather p1$$ed when it passed.
edit on 26-8-2018 by Jusvistn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Q#4

Some of us come here to drop crumbs, just crumbs.
POTUS is 100% insulated - any discussion
suggesting he’s even a target is false.
POTUS will not be addressing nation on any of
these issues as people begin to be indicted and
must remain neutral for pure optical reasons. To suggest
this is the plan is false and should be common
sense.
Focus on Military Intellingence/ State Secrets and
why might that be used vs any three letter agency
What SC decision opened the door for a sitting
President to activate-what must be showed?
Why is POTUS surrounded by generals ^^
Again, there are a lot more good people than bad so
have faith. This was a hostile takeover from an evil
corrupt network of players (not just Democrats).
Don’t fool yourself into thinking Obama, Soros,
Roth’s, Clinton’s etc have more power present day
than POTUS.
Operation Mockingbird
Patriots are in control. Sit back and enjoy the show.

Something I hadn't noticed or forgot:

showed?
Why is POTUS surrounded by generals ^^

"WE." Generals equals arrows point to "WE." (original drops shows alignment) MI, engaged by trump upon taking office.

Supreme Court Decisions

"POTUS will not be addressing nation on any of
these issues as people begin to be indicted and
must remain neutral for pure optical reasons."

Speaks to why DJT's connection to all of it is cryptic, and, given the mad mind control games still being played he is right to do so. FBIanon said DJT's mad skills would be studied for ages to come.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Airforcerulesskies

If the Cabal owns every bank in every country now (I think), would all of the interest paid back over the years equal that amount?

Not even close. the entire GWP (worldwide GDP) is ~75 trillion dollars. so in a trillion years (older than earth) we'd have 75 trillion trillion. We need another trillion and another quadrillion on top of that, then multiply it by 38, to equal the number alleged. Even with compound interest I don't think that number is anywhere close to possible.

Also, this would assume that the GWP of the stoneage people was also 75 trillion, so yeah, it's just not a realistic number.
edit on 26-8-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-8-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Ok, so who's this fella?

Does he know something or just riding Q coattails?

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Airforcerulesskies
a reply to: Dfairlite
Thank you. If the Cabal owns every bank in every country now (I think), would all of the interest paid back over the years equal that amount? I think it could.

Air,

Good to see you posting again. The answer to your question is no. The "interest" you pay via the same debt based currency cannot pay down the debt. The reason is you are paying debt with debt. The original money owed when the fed went into order in the US, was some 250mil. We still owe it. Debt notes are debt, not credits and they cannot be used to pay off real debt. In fact, there are very few debt notes in circulation relative to what is owed - not even close.

Watch the FED and Trump's takeover of it soon. There is is a reason he is waiting to fill the seats.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: EbbNFlow

I don't know about those judges but there's a fella lurking about who knows about a whole bunch of very hard-working Montana judges

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Is he green?

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Got me looking more at FBIanon, .... at this link I found this interesting:

All Mil and most of DoJ(mostly FBI) is on Trumps side CIA NSA are severely compromised due to the Bushes. CIA Especially because of Bush Sr. NSA should simply be considered Domestic CIA Clinton, tried to take hold of FBI through Obama but it was thwarted. Comey is out for her blood believe it or not.

When we are being made to believe (via Q drops) that the NSA are on our side.... Not all the way through the page yet, but makes me wonder, do we have Qrumb that addresses this 'flip' of the NSA to the Good Guy Side?

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn

Got me looking more at FBIanon, .... at this link I found this interesting:

All Mil and most of DoJ(mostly FBI) is on Trumps side CIA NSA are severely compromised due to the Bushes. CIA Especially because of Bush Sr. NSA should simply be considered Domestic CIA Clinton, tried to take hold of FBI through Obama but it was thwarted. Comey is out for her blood believe it or not.

When we are being made to believe (via Q drops) that the NSA are on our side.... Not all the way through the page yet, but makes me wonder, do we have Qrumb that addresses this 'flip' of the NSA to the Good Guy Side?

JVN, rel may remember but yes, there was a flip. The implication to me is that MI took over everything once DJT took office. Drop 4 suggests that all the General's were on board, and, I suspect many across the world. That created leverage of a unified force, and true leadership across many many avenues. At some point they rooted out the rogue's in NSA. The NSA record purge let everyone know publicly even if we knew first.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

The vast majority of judges are absolutely swamped with cases and meetings related to The Storm. They deserve your spirit energy and admiration for service through these atrocities.

Plenty of bad judges and lawyers working to maintain the status-quo.

The only people still propping up the cabal are paid to.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

The military must have shared something extremely negative about John McCain with Donald Trump over 3 years ago. It's becoming clearer now why Donald Trump started slamming John McCain seemingly out-of-the-blue, when running for office.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

Admiral Rogers changed everything.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Repost from last thread:

Reposting because it points to McCains date of "departure" having been pre-planned.

Which points to the possibility of his death having been faked, or intentional death.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join