It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Anyone watching Fox right now?
They were talking about the Dude that is claiming he is the one Ford is talking about. Not Kavanaugh.
Also in the twitter link of my above post.

Link was on the last page so here ya go:
mobile.twitter.com...
edit on 26-9-2018 by Quadrivium because: added link

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   
MARKERS catch up (Tweet related for last 2 weeks):

1) Q Post #2249 is 5 minutes after this POTUS tweet:

Senator Feinstein and the Democrats held the letter for months, only to release it with a bang after the hearings were OVER - done very purposefully to Obstruct & Resist & Delay. Let her testify, or not, and TAKE THE VOTE!

2) Q Post #2244 is 1 minute after this POTUS tweet meaning ACTION COMING:

AMERICA IS WINNING AGAIN! t.co...

3) POTUS tweeted this 10 minutes after Q Post #2226 relating to the MEDIUM past about Strzok/Page texts and Comey knowing he is going to be indicted:

Congratulations to my good friend Prime Minister @AbeShinzo on his HUGE election victory in Japan. I'm looking forward to many more years of working together. See you in New York next week!

4) Q Post #2220 is 15 minute after this POTUS tweet stressing its importance related to FAR past:

Great new book by Jason Chaffetz appropriately called "The Deep State." Very interesting indeed!

... which in turn is 1 minute after Q Post #2217

Sounds like they want us to read this book!

5) POTUS tweeted this 5 minutes after Q Post #2187, pointing us to read the RECENT past DECLAS statement:

"It was my great honor to host today's Inaugural Meeting of the ""President's National Council for the American Worker"" in the Roosevelt Room!
Read more: t.co... t.co..."

2 points to make here:
a) The post number is 2187 = "To Kill"
b) Wasn't Roosevelt the last president to go to World War?

6) Q Post #2184 is 5 minute after this POTUS tweet:

.@DevinNunes: "I think full transparency is in order here." #SundayFutures @MariaBartiromo t.co...

7) Q Post #2179 is 5 minute after this POTUS tweet:

FEMA, First Responders and Law Enforcement are working really hard on hurricane Florence. As the storm begins to finally recede, they will kick into an even higher gear. Very Professional!

8) Q Post #2174 is 1 minute after this POTUS tweet, meaning ACTION coming:

While my (our) poll numbers are good, with the Economy being the best ever, if it weren't for the Rigged Russian Witch Hunt, they would be 25 points higher! Highly conflicted Bob Mueller & the 17 Angry Democrats are using this Phony issue to hurt us in the Midterms. No Collusion!

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Some interesting observations:

Unlike other presidents, Donald Trump, for reasons unknown, does not lead or control his own DOJ. Every other president in recent history took control of the DOJ – shortly after assuming office, something which by law the president is entitled to do.

Trump failed to appoint his own people at any of some 90 top positions, including most of the US Attorneys – something I don’t think any president ever did before.

One of the few of the 93 US Attorneys Trump did appoint – was Richard P. Donoghue – US Attorney for the EDNY – the district which indicted Keith Raniere and other NXIVM leaders.

This put bureaucrats – as opposed to political appointees – in basic – almost nationwide control of the DOJ. Whether that is good or bad, I make no judgment – except that it is a 100 percent departure from every president before him.

Obama quickly removed all US attorneys appointed by his predecessor, Bush – just like Bush did before him, as did every other president before him – and replaced them with his own appointees. No president I know of simply fired the previous president’s appointees and, by default, allowed Deputy US Attorneys – who may be loyal to the previous administration – to head the offices.

I think the reason for this might be that he wants to collect data on which Judges are corrupt and which arent.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Looks fun... reminds me of Sushi Samba cocktail bar on 39th Floor of Heron Tower, Bishopsgate in London, overlooking the city skyline.

(post by FrankStark removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   
It's interesting that one of the few Judges appointed by Trump was the one handling the NXIVM case.

I wasn't aware of that. It proves that Trump is serious about going after human trafficking and elite crime organizations.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Yep, there are actually two men claiming they may be the one being referred to at this portion of the link. Bullet points are near the bottom where they mention a second interview with the first man then a phone call with a second.

Two men coming out is disturbing to me because it looks 'set up', much like the multiple allegations against Kav. But then is it possible she got so inebriated that she put herself in a position for this to happen?

Regardless, I think she is going to be in a difficult position tomorrow trying to prove her allegation against Kav

I certainly don't want to miss the hearing tomorrow.

Should be better than any TV drama.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   
HMMMMM.....
I wonder what this is all about....
Looks tense.
Perhaps anyone in Alaska should start making some phone calls.
Rino?
twitter.com...

Look at her face.... she looks PISSED.

Can't wait to see the memes from this one!!
edit on 26-9-2018 by Quadrivium because: pic

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Ford claimed there were two men in the room, so it might be legit.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
So all the women Brett K. molested, happen to be linked to HRC or George Soros. Wow. Crazy coincidence.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: FlyingFox

Looks fun... reminds me of Sushi Samba cocktail bar on 39th Floor of Heron Tower, Bishopsgate in London, overlooking the city skyline.

Hmm, I'd rather be in London.

That place is his apartment, conveniently located...

www.alamy.com/stock-photo-masonic-temple-1-north-broad-street-with-gen-george-mcclellan-monument-135664582.html

www.alamy.com...

philart.net/artist/Henry_Jackson_Ellicott/62.html

philart.net...

edit on 27-9-2018 by FlyingFox because: had to

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

You are right. I forgot about that. Think she is toast. If she has seen any of this, think she won't show tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Are we making meems again?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Night crew on duty.

BEVERLY TRAN: Cocktails & Popcorn: Kavanaugh Accuser Julie Swetnick Used To Date George Webb

/beverlytran.blogspot.com/2018/09/cocktails-popcorn-kavanaugh-accuser.html

beverlytran.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Meems at the ready for the Morning Shift....

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   
amusing "q" always takes "breaks" after some failed statements...

Post# 2274

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.295 📁
Sep 24 2018 10:29:37 (EST)

Did the IG recommend [RR] step down or be fired [speed]?
Why was Rachel Brand removed?

wasn't fired and didn't step down...

and Rachel Brand resigned, wasn't removed

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:34 AM
link   
"Did the IG recommend [RR] step down or be fired [speed]?" - "q"

Trump on firing Rosenstein: ‘I would certainly prefer not doing that’

www.politico.com...

“I would certainly prefer not doing that," he said of firing Rosenstein”

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Isn't amazing how we found out that all these Brett K. accusers are somehow linked to HRC or Soros?

Or how we found out that the NXIVM Judge is one of the few Trump appointed Judges? Trump has a big heart.

These are things discovered today. Truly amazing.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join