It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: CoramDeo

CoramDeo,

As I posted the other day, Q used apostrophe for a hook in the BAITING process (Allies').
Perhaps some are worried to be accused of Baiting?

Oh-oh, the NSA knows all about their baiting.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: ReekStark

At this moment, I'm so thankful that President Trump only needs 4 to 5 hours of sleep to function well. SCOTUS, SYPGATE, KoREA, IRAN, SYRIA, UN, ROSENSTEIN, MUELLER...all at once!

He is surrounded by Patriots. The war is real but I trust he sleeps well.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Kudos FlyingFox!

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReekStark

At this moment, I'm so thankful that President Trump only needs 4 to 5 hours of sleep to function well. SCOTUS, SYPGATE, KoREA, IRAN, SYRIA, UN, ROSENSTEIN, MUELLER...all at once!

I trust/hope that a master plan is being implemented in the background. Am getting really tired of Trump/Republicans being on DEFENSE. (Except in International affairs. Trump on offense there. Republicans totally M.I.A..)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Some people trust me for no apparent reason.

reeee!

edit on 26-9-2018 by FlyingFox because: reee

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Could the reason be he's doing more harm to Democrats than good?

But I mean even he knows there's a "great awakening" sweeping the Nation...

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReekStark

I trust/hope that a master plan is being implemented in the background. Am getting really tired of Trump/Republicans being on DEFENSE. (Except in International affairs. Trump on offense there. Republicans totally M.I.A..)

"Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak."

"Every battle is won or lost before it is fought."

Who can you trust?

Horowitz, Sessions, Huber, Trump, Q

Trust the plan. It'll be glorious!
edit on 26-9-2018 by ReekStark because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
All these judas goats are giving me monkey pox.

Are we tired of winning yet?

(post by ReekStark removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
WELL!
I t would seem that the Senate Judiciary Committee is in contact with a man who thinks he is the one who committed this act against Ford rather than Kavanaugh.
mobile.twitter.com...

edit on 26-9-2018 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
It seems to be a lot easier to Red Pill people recently.

Last week I had some time with one of the wealthiest people in my state, if not the most. The guy is a college friend who went to Yale, although I went elsewhere. He was surprisingly objective, considering he's a city boy.

Anyway, I got him and a bunch of his friends reeel good. I was looking forward to that one for a while. Did I mention that he's ~probably~ Skull-n-Bones?

I guess this is a teaser and we're supposed to ask for more details.

So here goes: Details please.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

He's just beating them at their own playbook. Why are they so dumb?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
The resistance is futile.

Unredacted.

edit on 26-9-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

(post by ReekStark removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

He's just beating them at their own playbook. Why are they so dumb?

PANIC.

What else is there? Stop the vote at all costs. Imperative. More than most people realize.

Project accusations against those about to accuse you.

Occult, NXIVM evil #. "Rape trains" real, victims real, horrible acts.

They there the accusations out, unbelievable "for Kavanaugh" and that argument will be used to discredit genuine accusations when they come out from sealed indictments.

Circus ensures. Plausible deniability.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Catching up on some of these accusations.

Swetneck claims to have attended 10 drug rape parties which included Brett Kavanaugh.

Ok, why did she continue to attend the parties?

It almost sounds like psychological projection, again. These are the images swirling around in their minds.

Anyway....

www.law.cornell.edu...

www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/4

You don't have to report a felony under modern law, unless the person has a duty to report.

Exceptions have arisen, because it's still on the books....

18 U.S. Code § 4 - Misprision of felony US Code Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both. (June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 684; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(G), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SarbanesOxley_Act

en.wikipedia.org...

thenation.com/article/208593-you-can-be-prosecuted-clearing-your-browser-history

Matanov continued to live in Quincy for over a year after the Boston bombings. During this time the FBI tracked him with a drone-like surveillance plane that made loops around Quincy, disturbing residents. The feds finally arrested and indicted him in May 2014. They never alleged that Matanov was involved in the bombings or that he knew about them beforehand, but they charged him with four counts of obstruction of justice. There were three counts for making false statements based on the aforementioned lies and—remarkably—one count for destroying "any record, document or tangible object" with intent to obstruct a federal investigation. This last charge was for deleting videos on his computer that may have demonstrated his own terrorist sympathies and for clearing his browser history.

edit on 26-9-2018 by FlyingFox because: law, yo

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: FlyingFox
It seems to be a lot easier to Red Pill people recently.

Last week I had some time with one of the wealthiest people in my state, if not the most. The guy is a college friend who went to Yale, although I went elsewhere. He was surprisingly objective, considering he's a city boy.

Anyway, I got him and a bunch of his friends reeel good. I was looking forward to that one for a while. Did I mention that he's ~probably~ Skull-n-Bones?

I guess this is a teaser and we're supposed to ask for more details.

So here goes: Details please.

Nope, nothing to tell. Just a house party. My buddy is cool though. It seems hard to relate to people on the tippy-top, but it's not. I actually gave my broker some tips based on our conversations. I can't say it's about what, just call it a budding industry...

Tippy-top.

edit on 26-9-2018 by FlyingFox because: His dad is a hardcore patriot, opening a new museum to such things. I wish I could say more.

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join