It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Isn't it amusing how we know Trump has been linked to Soros and the Clintons, and Epstein

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
All these judas goats are giving me monkey pox.

Are we tired of winning yet?

Well just lookee here - I don't know when/where this pic was taken, I just saw this on a fb qanon group. It was posted there a few hours ago . ..

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
There is something hanging out there to consider.

The Repubs have been REALLY accommodating. Why? They had the votes, have, so they could have just taken the vote without dealing with this circus.

Is it possible the reason for entertaining this mess is to expose the whole process of false accusers? Is it possible the folks in charge have loaded up to let loose in the most attention focused venue there is? What happens to those future false accusers if this one is perp walked out?

I hate to create hopes, but imagine the soul crushing that will go on if the Ford stuff uncovered here is coupled with MORE and is dropped on her?

B60 makes a key point, they hired a prosecutor. I know it seems strange, but if you are being sued you only hire a defense lawyer, even if you are the victim - lawyers see it only that way. They hired a prosecutor for a reason.

It has occurred to me, that it's possible that the entire Kavanaugh thing has a different purpose than most people think. The sheer amount of ham-fisted cluster-buggery is staggering to me. And many have opined that it is because of desperation to block him.

But, I think it is well within the realm of possibility, that knowing he is going to be confirmed, the actual motive may be to exhaust people and discredit the entire PoundMeToo movement, in advance of unsealing indictments...many of which will have sex and blackmail as components. I kind of hate to give that much credit for cleverness...but they are in some cases, literally fighting for their lives.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Not the same lady. The one with Hillary is her photographer. If you zoom in you can see the flash from the camera she has in her right hand sticking up just a bit.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Good Morning...Wake up every body. Pack your lunch. We have a big day today. Did ya'll see where now a guy has accused Kav of sexual assault on a boat?
edit on 27-9-2018 by CADpro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Wait, are we the LARP?!

Shakespeare said all the world is a stage. That means we are ALL Larps.

Good point! Anyone here, not Larping their own life, right now?

As a not-so-famous NeLPer once said...or well...maybe hundreds of times..."Context is everything."

And the blind dog was leading...

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

Get real.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I think it's the same person, and yes I see it.

But I don't automatically think 'that's a camera' when I look at it. It 'could' be a camera. It also could be a closed book/notebook/folder/folded documents? It 'could' be something else attached to a lanyard around her neck, ID or security device perhaps?

I dunno. Just not convinced it's a camera for sure.

But I do think it's the same person.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Enderdog

Get real.

That was actually almost clever, Silly. Good one!

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Trust the Plan! That tells me how many of these battles/turn-outs of events were calculated and planned for. Remember when M. Pence was being given such a hard time from media about not wanting to go to social events without his spouse? This plan of smear tactics from the left has been ongoing for some time.

These people are stupid! We have the servers!

Enjoy the show

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
amusing "q" always takes "breaks" after some failed statements...

Post# 2274

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.295 📁
Sep 24 2018 10:29:37 (EST)

Did the IG recommend [RR] step down or be fired [speed]?
Why was Rachel Brand removed?

wasn't fired and didn't step down...

and Rachel Brand resigned, wasn't removed

What in the world are you rambling on about now? All Q did her was ask a question whether the IG recommended RR step down or be fired. Where does Q say this has actually already happened? Rosenstein is screwed, one way or another. The FISA Declas is still happening. This Kavanaugh crap is purposefully being spotlighted in order to take the focus off of FISA and RR.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
a reply to: doobydoll

Not the same lady. The one with Hillary is her photographer. If you zoom in you can see the flash from the camera she has in her right hand sticking up just a bit.

Having looked around at a few pics of each person yes I agree it's more likely to be Kinney than Katz.

I say 'more likely' because for me there's still a lot of room for doubt.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Good Morning All

Here we go, SC hearing is starting.

www.wsj.com...

Not trying to be mean, but Ford hasn't aged well, compared to BK who is older. Looks like she's led a "hard" life ?
edit on 27-9-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-9-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
WARNING/HEADS UP

Sorry to detract from the focus of the moment but I have had an email warning from a Credit Rating company this morning.

It says my email AND password for their site have been found online overnight and are compromised.

COINCIDENCE? Could be but I have never had this before over 20 years and it happens today... go figure.

ACTION:
1) Please check you have not had similar warnings!
2) Consider changing your password for financial sites.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
WARNING/HEADS UP

Sorry to detract from the focus of the moment but I have had an email warning from a Credit Rating company this morning.

It says my email AND password for their site have been found online overnight and are compromised.

COINCIDENCE? Could be but I have never had this before over 20 years and it happens today... go figure.

ACTION:
1) Please check you have not had similar warnings!
2) Consider changing your password for financial sites.

Unfortunately not very uncommon these days. My personal information has been leaked in about 10 different leaks thus far.

Check the site www.haveibeenpwned.com... to see where your info has been leaked.
edit on 27-9-2018 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Hello All:

I have been lurking since the first thread. This has been an exciting adventure. Keep up the hard work. I am looking forward to seeing how all of this plays out.

Back to lurking...

Regards,

-Skyfall007

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Thanks for the link PokeyJoe!

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Call them. Could be a fake phising letter. I get those every now and then.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Same person. You can't fake the head like a turnip.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
The presidential motorcade just drove past me and I saluted the god Emperor himself and possibly Q team.
Going to be a good day boys

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join