It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium
If they stop the BK appointment Trump won’t get another. He will be crippled so will his agenda (which is Q’s-agenda)

They will have established they can wag the dog, it will be over. Trump loses the house and then the presidency.

As I said I hope I am wrong!

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That could be a game changer. Can they be that stupid?

Hope is returning thanks TAT

edit on 26-9-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
SURPRISE:
Julie Swetnick's lawyer in a sexual harassment lawsuit against her employer, New York Life, 10 years ago was...
...get ready...Debra Katz, Christine Ford's lawyer!

Roughly a decade ago, Ms. Swetnick was involved in a dispute with her former employer, New York Life Insurance Co., over a sexual-harassment complaint she filed, according to people familiar with the matter. Representing her in the complaint was the firm run by Debra Katz, the lawyer currently representing Dr. Ford.

www.wsj.com...

Mr. Avenatti said in an interview late Tuesday that he had extensively vetted his client’s allegations.

“I’ll put my vetting process up against Donald Trump’s vetting process any day of the week,” he said.

You can't make this stuff with a straight face.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Absolutely incredible!

I'm curious is ANY of the senators that will sit through the smear campaign tomorrow know this information.

Hopefully, they check their twitter.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
If they stop the BK appointment Trump won’t get another. He will be crippled so will his agenda (which is Q’s-agenda)

They will have established they can wag the dog, it will be over. Trump loses the house and then the presidency.

As I said I hope I am wrong!

The #walkaway movement is not a sham and unless Trump really #'s things up in the next month, we will not lose the house.
Take what you have learned so far and rest assured.
Remember the MSM faces on election night?
Get ready for a repeat in NOV.
Have faith.
Trust the plan.
It would seem to us that this plan has been in place for years, yet with every good plan you have to play it by ear sometimes.
That what is happening now and it will be a rough month.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The hearing is scheduled for 9AM east coast time so that would be +4 or 5 for you. As a side note I see this playing out vastly different. Grassley has been a stalwart throughout this entire circus. What I see coming is a proverbial "Night of the Long Knives" minus the blood. Those who will testify will give their opening statements. The committee members will get 5 minutes to ask questions of each of them. The Dems will naturally ask softball questions of Ms. Ford and bludgeon Judge Kavanaugh. The "Old White Men" as Joy Behar characterizes them, are going to ask carefully crafted questions, nothing confrontational. Just enough to open the door. Now consider the sex crimes prosecutor who is going to get to ask questions. Prosecutors present their cases on behalf of the victim not the accused. I think that prosecutor is going to SHRED Ms. Ford. I think it will be to a degree that the hearing ends with this whole charade in tatters. What really bothers me is Senator Jeff Merkley filing suit in federal court to stop the vote. There are plenty of Dem friendly judges in DC who could go along with that.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
SURPRISE:
Julie Swetnick's lawyer in a sexual harassment lawsuit against her employer, New York Life, 10 years ago was...
...get ready...Debra Katz, Christine Ford's lawyer!

Roughly a decade ago, Ms. Swetnick was involved in a dispute with her former employer, New York Life Insurance Co., over a sexual-harassment complaint she filed, according to people familiar with the matter. Representing her in the complaint was the firm run by Debra Katz, the lawyer currently representing Dr. Ford.

www.wsj.com...

Why is it that EVERY SINGLE TIME we dig just a little under the surface of Trump-Accusers, these kind of connections come up?

By now I already know that a Trump-attacker will be part of "the group" BEFORE one of you posts evidence.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Australian Government gives NO COMMENT on Trump Campaign spying accusations

“The Australian Government does not comment on matters relevant to active investigations,” said the spokesperson.

In other words: They are not denying it.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

Thanks for the insights Bill!

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

That could be a game changer. Can they be that stupid?

Hope is returning thanks TAT

The Swetnick/Katz connection ties in Soros/Clinton.

Swetnick's employment @ New York Life and her sexual harrassment suit against them through Ford's attny., Katz has been scrubbed from old articles about her.

Soros money at work.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

when do we start punching back?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I would think we'd be hearing more about election fraud from the previous election cycle.

Maybe that would be perceived as trying to scare Dems into staying home.

The truth hurts....

You gotta think, if Q has any relevant dirt on Ford, it will come out right before or in the midst of the hearing.

edit on 26-9-2018 by FlyingFox because: Q

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

Absolutely incredible!

I'm curious is ANY of the senators that will sit through the smear campaign tomorrow know this information.

Hopefully, they check their twitter.

NEW Thomas Wictor thread on Swetnick/Katz connection:
twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

one of the replies,

Gina Haspell ‏ @GHaspell 53m53 minutes ago More Replying to @ThomasWictor You are over the target. @LindseyGrahamSC clapping back was critical. He is hitching his trailer to the man in charge. The rest are falling in line.

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

when do we start punching back?

We already are

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

STEALTH JEFF ‏ @drawandstrike 1h1 hour ago More Replying to @ThomasWictor I predict by this time tomorrow, 7:40 CST, new vistas of understanding will have opened up for many. 14 replies 88 retweets 345 likes Reply 14 Retweet 88 Like 345

STEALTH JEFF ‏ @drawandstrike 57m57 minutes ago More I'm talking "HOLY # DID THAT JUST REALLY HAPPEN MY GOD THAT WAS AMAZING I THINK I'M GONNA FAINT THAT WAS SO AWESOME". A couple months of careful preparation baiting and setting traps is going to pay off when they all spring shut on these losers.

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Restraining Order against Swetnick for threatening ex-boyfriend's wife and baby.

Ex-boyfriend filed restraining order against third Kavanaugh accuser

www.politico.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

one of the replies,

Gina Haspell ‏ @GHaspell 53m53 minutes ago More Replying to @ThomasWictor You are over the target. @LindseyGrahamSC clapping back was critical. He is hitching his trailer to the man in charge. The rest are falling in line.

twitter.com...
See?

If EVER you start feeling that hopeless feeling of the past years creeping in.
Stop what you are doing and look around.
More light in the darkness every day.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

thanks

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
As a result of uploading POTUS recent tweets to the Unanswered Q spreadsheet, I found this little Gem:

On Sep 17, between 04:40:16 and 04:48:08, POTUS sent 17 MARKER tweets!!

The first 2 were 1 minute MARKERS meaning ACTION imminent, and
The next 15 were 0 minute MARKERS meaning ACTION in progress!

Who was the ACTION relevant to?

Well... 2=B and 15=O, so I would say Hussein!

4:40am is a good time for a raid/op as the heaviest sleep cycle for most people. (4:40 could also represent Department of Defense).

ETA - These were almost all 40 word tweets which works out to typing over 400 letters a minute, for 8 minutes. I think this proves POTUS tweets are made by a support team most of the time but even they have to check for deliberate and unwanted typos. CONCLUSION? POTUS tweets are pre-typed by a support team and "released" at required times.
edit on 26-9-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: words/minute conclusion

edit on 26-9-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join