It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Guess they don't like to play by the same rule

He need jail time and loss the key LOL

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Dang! Kavenaugh is sick & tired of the Dems' bullsh!t, and is letting them know in no uncertain terms.

The American people are sick & tired of the dems' bullsh!t. Can you imagine if they held all control with Clinton. WTF would this country have become... it is SCARY to think.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Fascinating.
One of my burner phones which has no SIM card or phone number or service just received an Amber Alert.
I imagine the presidential emergency alert system would also send out to any device whether connected or not as well?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
People are acting like Trump still doesnt get to pick whomever he wants to the SC even if Kavanaugh doesnt get accepted. Be careful what you wish for Dems, you just might get it. I wouldnt put it past Trump to have offered up Kav on a silver platter, knowing that he had little shot of being confirmed. Then, let the Dems blow their load trying to resist Kav, and appoint an even more conservative, hard line right wing woman to the bench. As a matter of fact, the more I think about it, the more I think this is a strong possibility. They cannot stall forever, Trump very possibly has 6 more years of appointing judges, and Ruth Bader Ginsberg isnt looking any younger or stronger these days.

This is desperation at its finest....my question is though, what comes next once you successfully destroy Judge Kavenaugh?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Poor guy. You can see his dad is a weak spot.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
As someone who fought every step of the way, to see my Son, moved country to make sure I would be part of his life, 6 years in and out of court. Facing the most obscene and outlandish accusations, against a court system weighted against Dad's.

You reach a point, that you stop trying to placate just so you can spend an hour, here or there and get sick of the manipulation, when you reach that lowest point, you question is it worth it? What else can they do to you, when they have already crossed that line.....They cannot use your decency to hurt you, they have stripped every last drop and hurt you, and your family......what happens?

Give up? Not an option, you carry that fight right back at them. The truth, ALWAYS comes out, it may take years, but it will.

When you have nothing else to lose, they cannot hurt you anymore, it sets you free.

Once you are at that point, you are a very different prospect to the puppet you were just to get an hour to see your son, passion, tears, fear and truth will shine like a beacon, you cannot fake that.

BK is in that position now, you can see it, and more importantly you can feel it.

Sorry for the rant, sat here crying my eyes out at what they have done to this family. 😓

Just to Finish, me and Little Taff are best mates and it was worth every tear and sleepless nights, I have never discussed it with him, or told him what exactly went on, I didn't need to.....he knew ❤️❤️❤️

This is not going to end well for the poison politico's that have dragged the law and your republic to the absolute gutter........karma is watching.....

TheTaff ❤️
edit on 2792018 by hiddenhandofthetaff because: Tears obscured the typo, it's ok now fight face on. BK is TRUTHFUL YOU CAN'T FAKE THAT 😓❤️👍😎😈

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Is that Alicia Milano sitting behind BK ?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Yes. So smug smh.

Eta. She is a guest of Feinstein. Bloody political stunts.

edit on 27 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Is that Alicia Milano sitting behind BK ?
Yeah I think you`re right.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Yes. So smug smh.

Eta. She is a guest of Feinstein. Bloody political stunts.

It looked like she was about to cry, the lip was going. When you are shouting and screaming on the street or social media, it's easy. When you are in that setting, no where to hide. She knows what she was a part of.....watch it again, she definitely believed him. Like I said you can't fake that emotion.

Peace
TheTaff

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

You have to take the batteries out.

Otherwise they are still tracking you!

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
Wowzers.

BK shakes the world with this statement.

Dems are going to be awfully sorry if he gets in.

And he should.

TOL, agree. He said everything that one would want to say in the right way. The room was his, he owned it.

Difi's question was hopeless and the dark halo around her was very obvious.

Looks like the dems went all in, when he's voted in, then D5, as he will never vote with them on a single thing ever, including keeping them out of military tribunals.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Dems digging their own grave, on screen, politically.
Enjoying the show.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

QAnon Fan Arrested for Threatening Massacre at YouTube Headquarters

www.thedailybeast.com...

Here we go.

Anyone farmilliar with this guy?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: 40CalTone
a reply to: crankyoldman

Dems digging their own grave, on screen, politically.
Enjoying the show.

I can only hope. The Dems on the committee were absolutely disgusting today.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
YESSSSSS Senator Graham!!! Dems should be ashamed of themselves. But they will never be. Loss of power has left them with nothing but derangement.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

(post by 40CalTone removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddenhandofthetaff

Not to the extent of what you went through but I can identify with that in a similar experience in my life that went on for over 2 years. At the start, I was the one with the fear, stress and overpowering weight of a corrupted system against me. Somewhere in all of that I had the turning point also feeling like nothing more can be taken from me and fought back with chains off. 2 years later I saw the look on the official's face that I once had. Anxiety, fear, stress and a sunken/lost man. That look on his face made every day of stress and fear I experienced worth it. I had destroyed the man that was out to destroy me and it felt glorious. Kavanaugh is forever changed by this experience, if he gets confirmed it will be the corrupt's worst nightmare now.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
It looks like someone stuck a chili pepper in Lindsey Graham's underwear before the hearing....

Check the video.

Twit

Well then.

The McCain spell is broken...or he's been blackmailed.

...either way...

edit on 27-9-2018 by CoramDeo because: SP

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join