It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: abago71

Why in the name of Earth would the SS make a PR like that !!

Hmmmm

it's not fake because it's right on their website

the bobbers are being pulled under water

😎

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel I really think we are going to see 9-11 disclosure soon.....MOAB !

It is the one thing that would compel every Deep State asset to go completely ape****, like we saw happen.

She certainly was not supposed to loose.

Trump- New York
Clinton- New York
Giuliani- New York
JFK Jr.- New York
9/11- New York

I can see how 9/11 and JFK would motivate certain factions.

Bush Sr.
Muller
Bin Laden
Brennan
KSA

What to they have in common?

edit on 27-4-2018 by FlyingFox because: I forgot about my meem...

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
Send me some and I will tell you if they enjoyed them

originally posted by: JerbilWedding
I know a way we can check that...

i don't know y'all like that!

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

We don't care. Quit the BS.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I'm still not convinced the alien selfie on 4 was a hoax. The hidden intact 9/11 plane inside the picture was too much of a coincidence.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Just to make conversation, let's assume everything Q has posted is true. The plan to take down the deep state has been in effect for years. We should trust the plan.

When does the hammer fall?
Are we waiting for the IG report before Mueller announces no collusion with Trump & provides evidence of collusion with HRC & gang?
Or is it the opposite.
Are we waiting for Mueller before the IG report is released.

I guess I'm trying to figure out a time line on when the hammer will fall & arrests will start.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I haven't had enough time but it would be good if some one went through all posts from approx. 500 and pulled out the movie titles!

starting at page 500 you mean ? Just any movie we discussed ? Here's a few I remember.
Want TV shows too ?

Tomorrow Land
Alice in Wonderland
The Blues Bro.
Star Wars
Oliver Twist
Lord of the Flys
Children of the Corn
Leaving Las Vegas
The Devil wears Prada
Sophie's Choice
Logan's Run

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: fiverx313

We don't care. Quit the BS.

if you can't laugh when you're saving the world from reptilian pizzagate, when CAN you laugh?

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

2018. Most people didn't even know what was going on all this time. To be honest the impatience of some people is getting on my nerves. The evil we are up against existed long before anyone of us were born and even longer. I have a very simple question for all of you who feel it's not getting fast enough.

How many innocent people are you willing to sacrifice to defeat the Deep State?

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
i hereby dub this page the thirsty page.

thanks for derailing fivxer.
obviously a bunch of conspiracy nerd vigins are helpless to resist n00dz

surely y'all knew that naked pictures of women exist in the world already? o_0

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

2018. Most people didn't even know what was going on all this time. To be honest the impatience of some people is getting on my nerves. The evil we are up against existed long before anyone of us were born and even longer. I have a very simple question for all of you who feel it's not getting fast enough.

I'll admit that one of my flaws is the lack of patience. I wish things would start now. However, I do understand your point of this problem is an infestation and has been around for a long time. So you cannot expect instant results.

As far as your question about innocent people, the same can be said that innocent people are being sacrificed as we wait for the hammer to fall. I guess it cuts both ways.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory

I'll admit that one of my flaws is the lack of patience. I wish things would start now. However, I do understand your point of this problem is an infestation and has been around for a long time. So you cannot expect instant results.

As far as your question about innocent people, the same can be said that innocent people are being sacrificed as we wait for the hammer to fall. I guess it cuts both ways.

WT,

This gets kinda lost on people, especially those who have never been to court or been the subject - or needed someone, investigated. Putting a WINNABLE case together is a bear. It's not what you know, it's what you can prove.

Q has stated in various ways, the are doing certain parts of this by the book. The reasons are complex and I can't say why, but some of this has to be done exactly how the system set itself up. Yes, we have explored the hell that is these folks, and we "know" a lot, but we can't prove a thing in court with evidence rules designed to protect them - they wrote the rules. So their rules are being used against them, I know it seems silly just arrest them and jail them, but there are reasons this has to be done this way.

Evidence collection via ways it is admissible is not just saying "hey I got this." Q has mentioned, how do you get evidence that can't be got? Anything the NSA has cannot be used as evidence, it can be used as "cause" but not evidence.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Yes but we have to take out all the other threats to us out aswell. They still have the means to wipe out a whole city with the release of a biological agent or artificial virus inside any city around the globe. To them we are just cattle they can slaughter at will. Q has to make sure that there capabilities of realiation are limited as much as possible first. Don't get me wrong i'm willing to lay my life down for this if it comes to that but that has still to be a personal choice and it shouldn't be forced on others.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I feel the same way. Moving too slowly, but something's happening..

I think when the IG Report is released (1.3 million pages +) and the public gets ahold of it, then the rolling ball will start to pick up speed.

Same with the sealed indictments opening..

I sure hope that neither Sessions nor Trump are compromised and being forced to run cover for the EVIL satanics and look the other way.

If a pyramid is to implode, although it's structural integrity is compromised deep within, visibly, it would implode from the top down and do so not slowly, but almost all at once.

Podesta I've noticed is still hoping for alien disclosure or event of some kind to distract in a big way, but I don't think, if there ARE visiting aliens, that they would lift so much as a finger (or its equivalent) to help save his sorry ass.

edit on 27-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Wow, just watching press conference with Trump and Merkel. Trump really laid it down, if you have the ears to listen.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

It really confirms to me that he is fighting the GOOD fight for ALL of US.....Still trusting the plan..

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: WhatTheory

WT,

This gets kinda lost on people, especially those who have never been to court or been the subject - or needed someone, investigated. Putting a WINNABLE case together is a bear. It's not what you know, it's what you can prove.

Q has stated in various ways, the are doing certain parts of this by the book. The reasons are complex and I can't say why, but some of this has to be done exactly how the system set itself up. Yes, we have explored the hell that is these folks, and we "know" a lot, but we can't prove a thing in court with evidence rules designed to protect them - they wrote the rules. So their rules are being used against them, I know it seems silly just arrest them and jail them, but there are reasons this has to be done this way.

Evidence collection via ways it is admissible is not just saying "hey I got this." Q has mentioned, how do you get evidence that can't be got? Anything the NSA has cannot be used as evidence, it can be used as "cause" but not evidence.

Great post.
No, it does not seem silly. Of course I realize you need evidence. You did make it clear however that we are playing with their rules and we have cross every T and dot every i.

I'm sure it's very difficult to obtain the proper evidence especially when they are trying to cover up everything.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
DP
edit on 4/27/2018 by WhatTheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Yes but we have to take out all the other threats to us out aswell. They still have the means to wipe out a whole city with the release of a biological agent or artificial virus inside any city around the globe. To them we are just cattle they can slaughter at will. Q has to make sure that there capabilities of realiation are limited as much as possible first. Don't get me wrong i'm willing to lay my life down for this if it comes to that but that has still to be a personal choice and it shouldn't be forced on others.

Another good point.
We don't want the cornered rats to release mass casualties either.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

1.3 million pages and most people can barely be fussed to read a 140 character Twit?

I hope the fastest readers of the world are on speed dial.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

I feel the same way. Moving too slowly, but something's happening..

I think when the IG Report is released (1.3 million pages +) and the public gets ahold of it, then the rolling ball will start to pick up speed.

Same with the sealed indictments opening..

I sure hope that neither Sessions nor Trump are compromised and being forced to run cover for the EVIL satanics and look the other way.

If a pyramid is to implode, although it's structural integrity is compromised deep within, visibly, it would implode from the top down and do so not slowly, but almost all at once.

Podesta I've noticed is still hoping for alien disclosure or event of some kind to distract in a big way, but I don't think, if there ARE visiting aliens, that they would lift so much as a finger (or its equivalent) to help save his sorry ass.

F Podesta!
I hope he is one of the first to feel the pain.

new topics

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join