It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

1.3 million pages and most people can barely be fussed to read a 140 character Twit?

I hope the fastest readers of the world are on speed dial.

Not only read BUT comprehend what you are reading.
Comprehension is the second big challenge.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I guess what is also frustrating is the fact that I know if the scenario was reversed, Trump & other independent thinkers would already be in handcuffs.

They would be held under some obscure law until they were able to properly disclose the evidence.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

Jeff Sessions told the Congressional Committee 3 days ago that he's waiting for the I.G. Report to finish "in a few weeks", before deciding if a Special Prosecutor is needed.

Yesterday, Q referred to a severe backup occuring, due to a bottleneck. That bottleneck (I believe) is Jeff Sessions. No matter how much exposure of evil deeds occurs, none can be acted upon until Sessions gives the order(s).

That's why I'm reading Q's posts, soaking in the revelations, but no longer saying, "Holy Sh$t! _________ is going to get what he/she deserves now!!"

The imbalance and double-standard from the media is so much easier for them to propogate, when the DOJ's prosecuting machine is not turned on.

edit on 4/27/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

People will do it.

Remember the embarrassment over Obamacare? Do you recall how many people showed up at Townhalls who actually had read it and understood it and knew how screwed we all were and made it pretty obvious that our elected officials were totally clueless?

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Wow! Merkel's opening statement and response to questions reflected Trump's policy positions almost lock step all the way down the line. Huge difference a couple of months make.

The basic difference that I've noticed is that all the words are regarding ACTIONS being taken and to be taken, like some sort of TO DO list in favor of shaping a lasting mutual peace and prosperity including Iran, Syria and the problems wrecking havoc in the M.E.

Whereas with Obama, everything seemed to be about rhetorical image-consciousness and well just talk talk talk, however nice sounding or however "Presidential" Obama's outward rehearsed professorial style, tenor and eloquence worn like a mask (hiding only God knows what).

What we're seeing with Trump, regardless of how simply or inarticulately his pronoucements are made is that it's all ACTION oriented, and from Merkel's statements, it appears to be working, and ultimately could work wonders if it persists with continuuity.

This is what Americans really want, not just an image that basks in the limelight of what looks "Presidential" while aligning with the false/FAKE glorification of Celebrity culture.

Big distinction.

AUTHENTICY and straightforwardness rules over contrived high-minded and lofty rhetoric that masks a hidden agenda.

edit on 27-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

You'd be a great sports coach...teaching the team how to work together for winning a championship.

Q has your mindset, it seems. But he needs to stop predicting specific things during a specific week. It hurts his credibility when those predictions do not materialize. Q is appreciated for informing us on what's occurring behind the scenes. He doesn't need to make specific predictions.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Is it the accent or did Trump say "the uranium regime" at 2:50

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory
I guess what is also frustrating is the fact that I know if the scenario was reversed, Trump & other independent thinkers would already be in handcuffs.

They would be held under some obscure law until they were able to properly disclose the evidence.

Of course, because by definition, they're the establishment. Their corrupt and immoral behavior have put countless folks in handcuffs that didn't deserve it, leaving those people with no recourse. The very aim of this movement is to lead by example. To show and prove that we're bigger than that, and a self-respecting nation doesn't allow it's leaders to act that way.

I might add ( and not directed at you WT ) that all the frustrated patriots that are losing patience tend to forget something when they criticize Q:

What if this whole Q thing never happened? What if the team chose not to go with this strategy and release breadcrumbs to the internet? What would we really know at this point? I'm willing to bet many people would've lost support for Trump with Fox news as his only advocate. Or perhaps, folks would think that Trump was just towing the same line as the last 9 presidents playing the role of TPTB's deep state controlled opposition based on what little info was available to the free thinkers.

Getting pissy because your expectations weren't met is immature. Patience is a virtue.

edit on 27-4-2018 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Wanted to give everyone here who posts props for the work that you all have done. I have been a lurker since 2006. Here to help & contribute any way I can.

WWG1WGA

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: MountainLaurel I really think we are going to see 9-11 disclosure soon.....MOAB !

It is the one thing that would compel every Deep State asset to go completely ape****, like we saw happen.

She certainly was not supposed to loose.

Trump- New York
Clinton- New York
Giuliani- New York
JFK Jr.- New York
9/11- New York

I can see how 9/11 and JFK would motivate certain factions.

Bush Sr.
Muller
Bin Laden
Brennan
KSA

What to they have in common?

New member here, my father was FDNY.

Long story short, he smuggled a Kodiak camera to the rubble.

Ive contacted WL to see if they want to see the photos, but never got a response.

He was FDNY Ladder 101, next to the Battery.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

That's interesting. I noticed a jump cut from Oswald being loaded up, to an exterior shot of the armored car being moved, and the ambulance pulling out. Same narrator/ reporter though...who seems to be reporting in real time, with no audio break....

Not saying that kind of editing couldn't or wouldn't be done, for other reasons...but, there is a giant video and/or audio gap to be accounted for.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JerbilWedding
Point out how obviously superior Kanye is to JL on Twitter and get your account locked for the second time in two days

Mockingbird is working warp speed today

Charming Trash

Wow. That is fairly granular control attempts.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Evidence collection via ways it is admissible is not just saying "hey I got this." Q has mentioned, how do you get evidence that can't be got? Anything the NSA has cannot be used as evidence, it can be used as "cause" but not evidence.

Well said Cranky. That said, apparently news reports cannot be considered evidence either. It is necessary to go to find a way to get to the source.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
dbl
edit on 27-4-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
There is a steady shot version too, but I believe old time production method for the cut was done live, on-the-fly

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
DP
edit on 27-4-2018 by FlyingFox because: DP

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Meh...whatever the eventual structure ends up being, I don't think we can really parse it from the outside. The letters don't matter much. The actual people do. Just my opinion, of course...

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Flynn set himself up to be the "fall" guy. It was basically a trap for all the leakers in the WH and smoke out swamp rats. Take a look on how detailed the MSM reported about Flynn and Russia and conveniently ignored the fact that Flynn was questioned without a lawyer present. They needed an excuse to get an obstruction charge rolling and without Flynn the whole case falls apart. Remember all the fuss about Flynn testifying against Trump? That was the laser pointer. Flynn created a fake persona that appeared shady to get on the record with Mueller.

Matches my best guess, as well.
edit on 27-4-2018 by Enderdog because: Typo

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Flynn did the guilty plea on purpose. Everything he testified too is now logged and he is functioning as the main witness. Trump signed an EO for a massive amount of funding for new equipment that is used in witness protection programs. Q is telling us what already happened. Everything we read about in their drops is already a done deal. The funny thing is i told you all of this a year ago and people just laughed at me. That's why i'm hardly surprised anymore. Who is laughing now?

Ummmmm... don't get too distracted by the laughter. Some of that is even being paid for. Instead realize that what you don't hear, is part of the pattern too. Read the whole crowd...not just the loudmouths.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: GATruthseeker
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I've always thought that pool looked so dirty & grungy. Seems like it should be sparkling clean. Why does it look so "rusty" at the base & esp. near those ropes?

Because it's not a pool. It's an abattoir....

new topics

top topics

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join